over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is diet over rated? You be the judge

dieting the way most "gurus" preach is way overrated.

eating 400 grams of simple sugars, 200 grams of saturated fat, and 50 grams of protein would not result in something pretty.
a diet with 350 grams of protein, 350 grams of mixed carbs, and 100 grams of healthy + saturated fats will give you results. although there are almost the same calorie wise...

BUT

that does not mean that 20 egg whites, and 2 cups of plain slow cooked oats will give you better results than a protein shake with 70 grams of protein and some pancakes or waffles with the equivalent carbs of 2 cups of oats...

The diet ATW posted looks pretty awesome to me... it's tasty and has almost everything the dude needs... if he gets too fat, he should just decrease calories.

Really, i've learned a very valuable lesson the past 2 years... enjoy your food, you'll get better results. if it's not chicken and broccoli, it doesn't mean it's crap...

Yea, like drop the pizza from meal 2 and maybe add some other type of meat.

Don't forget about rec drugs.

EVERY single person that I know that has good muscle size that stays lean year round despite of shit diet is on speed. Every one of them.

:confused:
Thats depressing.

I've never met any meth-head body builders. I wouldn't be able to do that shit and stay focused.. Hell, I thought that stuff kills the apetite.

Not disagreeing with you - I'm just surprised.

GJ

BigKiwi on this board was like that. He had to stop when the docs told him that his heart had 6 months to live. He posted the whole story here years ago. You can search for it.
He was constantly over 280 in almost competition shape, using insulin year round too. No GH. Minimal gear.

There's a few more on this board like that, but I won't publically talk about them unless they do first the way BK did.

I thought big Kiwi was into GHB?

Also, when yiu say "speed" do you mean Meth? or general aphetamines?

This does not surprise me, to be honest. I would also imagain that some of then have multiple differant drugs they use, aside from BB, like pain killers....

I thought big Kiwi was into GHB?

Also, when yiu say "speed" do you mean Meth? or general aphetamines?

This does not surprise me, to be honest. I would also imagain that some of then have multiple differant drugs they use, aside from BB, like pain killers....

GHB came after.

Here, speed describes meth.

Im sorry I too am going to have to agree with Big A here...

Quite a few pros Ive seen that are always lean have shared a secret or two. One such pro told me he was addicted to Ritalin and that the only thing he would do to get ready for a show was slightly clean up his diet and increase his ritalin dosing. Another pro I know was popping provigil tabs like it was going out of style. Not good for the old heart. Anyway I talked to one of them about the ritalin use and he basicly told me " a drug is a drug is a drug, if im going to use drugs to get bigger why not use drugs to get leaner, to "feel" better etc..." It seriously hurt me to know this. Heck look at when Francis Benfatto (whos pysiques is awesome by the way) got popped for bringing drugs in to the USA a few years back. There were Ritalin in with the other drugs.......Yeah, can we all say together hmmm hmmm yea Drugs are baaaad, ok ok. I know only too well.:)

I remember when I was much younger living in flordia that X and GHB were big back then..I remeber guys were popping X like it was candy...and everyone that trained and even the ones that didnt always had a shot of GHB to get high on...

Quite a few pros Ive seen that are always lean have shared a secret or two. One such pro told me he was addicted to Ritalin and that the only thing he would do to get ready for a show was slightly clean up his diet and increase his ritalin dosing. Another pro I know was popping provigil tabs like it was going out of style. Not good for the old heart. Anyway I talked to one of them about the ritalin use and he basicly told me " a drug is a drug is a drug, if im going to use drugs to get bigger why not use drugs to get leaner, to "feel" better etc..." It seriously hurt me to know this. Heck look at when Francis Benfatto (whos pysiques is awesome by the way) got popped for bringing drugs in to the USA a few years back. There were Ritalin in with the other drugs.......Yeah, can we all say together hmmm hmmm yea Drugs are baaaad, ok ok. I know only too well.:)

So basically why why not use something to get big while getting lean or staying lean in the process. There has to be a better way to do this though and safer way like eca stack and cardio with carb cutoffs etc etc. while eating 1.5 to 2 grams or protein per lb of bw with enought good fats and carbs to build muscle along the way.

Yes so true...but....

What about people that just want to take the magic "pill" and not change their habits at all. There is always a trade off. Nothing is for free, I live by that. Its just like when I start treating a patient for Kidney failure etc...and eventually ends up dialyzing for 4-5hrs every other day. The patient will ask me cant you just write me a prescription and put me on some "water pills". Always the easy answer. Then the pateint procedes to ask "why me, why did me kidneys fail"??? Now usually it is a younger person in there 40s who I just cant understand why they are asking this question when there a diabetic whos sugar is usually in the 400s there hemoglobin A1c is higher than a kite, they have massive hypertension and are non compliant. They smoke tons of ciggarettes and are a binge drinker.......I look at them in disbelief. Now I have no problem treating any patient at all just dont look for the quick fix because it doesnt exist.

Also remember.....

ECA stack is good for burning fat but if your on lots of androgens and your blood pressure is high this is not a good combo. ECA triggers a flight or fight response in the body mimicking noradrenalin response thus increasing heart rate, oxidation of fatty acids and carbohydrates. All good things unless you have hypertension. Most BB do not check there blood pressure often but really should. It is a bad, bad thing to have chronic hypertension, which could lead to such severe probs as stroke, kidney failure, cardiomegaly , Possible ruptured aortic anaurism (thats what happened to one pro last year, hes a asian guy, really well put together). So Like I said no free rides.

I did the trial

I was thinking about posting about this this week glad it got brought up, ive been eating clean for about 3 years now, tuna,oats,chicken breast, lean steak you know what im talking about. I got sick of it and a bodybuilder that i know told me that when he is on off seasson he still stays at around less than 10% and ev day he replaces one of his meals with a cheat meal. I decided to try it and since around jan 10 ive been eating a double quarter pounder ev day as one of my meals before 4 pm , and have seen no change in my body fat and i have gained some muscle too. try it out, the bb diet can depress you at times, just make sure your training is intense.

BigKiwi on this board was like that. He had to stop when the docs told him that his heart had 6 months to live. He posted the whole story here years ago. You can search for it.
He was constantly over 280 in almost competition shape, using insulin year round too. No GH. Minimal gear..

thought Kiwi was on a lot of juice, i recall a thread years back in which he took like 300 mg's of winny a day as well as other shit

I was thinking about posting about this this week glad it got brought up, ive been eating clean for about 3 years now, tuna,oats,chicken breast, lean steak you know what im talking about. I got sick of it and a bodybuilder that i know told me that when he is on off seasson he still stays at around less than 10% and ev day he replaces one of his meals with a cheat meal. I decided to try it and since around jan 10 ive been eating a double quarter pounder ev day as one of my meals before 4 pm , and have seen no change in my body fat and i have gained some muscle too. try it out, the bb diet can depress you at times, just make sure your training is intense.

That sounds like a good plan for offseason when wanting to up the cals and put on more muscle without getting fat and it makes it where you look forward to that meal each day.

Meth? good god... Seriously, If someone can function with a bodybuilding lifestyle using meth they are inhuman. I just don't see how Ice couldn't effect you to the point of not eating or training. If you are doing good speed you have ZERO appetite. You probably could but you would be constantly force feeding yourself.

Meth? good god... Seriously, If someone can function with a bodybuilding lifestyle using meth they are inhuman. I just don't see how Ice couldn't effect you to the point of not eating or training. If you are doing good speed you have ZERO appetite. You probably could but you would be constantly force feeding yourself.

I am not sure about you guys but i tried meth once and if i was doing meth i would be in the bedroom having sex until i died from exhaustion. Seriously, how can anyone go about their normal routine on that stuff. One time was more than enough for me(this was back when i did drugs) and three days of sex straight was enough of that particular drug for me.

meth holly cow can imagine a 250+ pound BB without any teeth:eek:

I could possibly see dexedrin, adderal, and ritalin giving benefits to working out as their not as addicting as something like meth. But then again I haven't done meth so I wouldn't know.

IMO diet is very important like others have stated genetics play a big role in this equation, as well as the drugs someone is on. AK trenbolone increasing lean mass without a increase in calories.

thought Kiwi was on a lot of juice, i recall a thread years back in which he took like 300 mg's of winny a day as well as other shit

Not at all. Primarily, insulin was the reason of his size.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws