over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Ephedrine HCL a thing of the past?

I used to love the ECA stack back in the day as a pre workout supplement but now with supplements that get you tweaked like 1MR, Superpump250 etc I havent felt the need to go after ephedrine. You can always buy it online or at gas stations here in Florida.

So what dose of Bronkaide or primateine are you guys taking? I am interested.

So, I noticed that the Bronkaid has ephedrine sulfate and the Primatene tabs have ephedrine hcl. Does anyone know if there's a difference as far as effectiveness for fat loss?

Kaizen Ephedrine HCL
Yes, You can buy Ephedrine from Canada if you don't go over a certain amount.

Last edited:
ECA is a great fat burning stack. On the side of caution, if your hematocrit percentage and platelet count are on the higher side. Be aware that Ephedrine is similar in molecular structure as epinephrine (adrenaline), in which increased levels of epinephrine raise both Hematocrit and platelet formation, as well induces some platelet microaggregation in vivo. If one is using AAS, it's well known the effects on increased hematocrit and platelet aggregation. With aspirin use which irreversibly blocks the formation of thromboxane A2 in platelets. Thromboxane are responsible for the aggregation of platelets that form blood clots. So take aspirin with Ephedrine.

This explains alot. I have essential thrombocytosis, so looks like i have to stop with the ephedrine(a personal fave). Probably a good thing in the long term though. Thanks.

This explains alot. I have essential thrombocytosis, so looks like i have to stop with the ephedrine(a personal fave). Probably a good thing in the long term though. Thanks.

Ephedrine is a great drug, and combined with caffeine and aspirin. Therefore stimulating a potent thermogenesis effect. Yet, like any other drug and the combination of such also comes with potentially lethal consequences. Especially if one has a comorbidity of a condition(s) such as yourself.

The effect of chronic ephedrine treatme - PubMed Mobile
Plasma epinephrine levels were increased 87% during treatment.

And

**broken link removed**
Abstract We investigated the effect of raising arterial plasma epinephrine within the lower pathophysiological concentration range on various indicators of blood platelet function and hematocrit. Epinephrine was raised over 60 minutes by a stepwise increasing intravenous infusion in 40 healthy men aged 20 to 40 years. Platelet count increased progressively with increasing arterial epinephrine to a maximal change of 69±6 ×109/L in EDTA-anticoagulated blood and a maximal change of 42±6 ×109/L in acid-citrate-dextrose (ACD)–anticoagulated blood, and the weight of circulating platelets increased by 29% (P<.001). Platelet size increased significantly in EDTA and decreased in ACD, and the difference between EDTA and ACD was significant (P<.0001) for both count and size, suggesting that epinephrine not only recruits platelets into the circulation but also induces some microaggregation in vivo or adhesion ex vivo. Aggregation of platelets in vitro induced by epinephrine decreased (P<.003 for Δoptical density and P=.038 for maximal optical density) after epinephrine infusion compared with saline but did not change when stimulated with ADP or collagen. These findings suggest a selective downregulation of the epinephrine-activating mechanisms concomitant with a rise in the platelet content of epinephrine by 81% (P<.001) and no change in the platelet sodium-proton membrane exchange. The release of granular content (β-thromboglobulin and platelet factor 4) to the circulation in response to epinephrine was not significant. Thus, under acute conditions it seems that the platelets may protect themselves against inappropriate overstimulation by epinephrine. The importance of platelet epinephrine uptake is still unknown, but sodium-proton exchange does not seem to be involved in regulating the effects of circulating epinephrine on platelet function. Epinephrine has a pronounced effect on raising hematocrit (maximal change of 1.74±0.13 ×10−2, P<.0001).

As well

I don't like citing Wikipedia... quick and easy. Nonetheless

Ephedrine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ephedrine is similar in molecular structure to the well-known drugs phenylpropanolamine and methamphetamine, as well as to the important neurotransmitter epinephrine

Ripped Force was a eca drink that worked crazy good.

Damn that brings back memories. I used to love that from the gym. I remember the now defunct ABB product line. They had all kinds of cool looking bottles/drinks.

I dig ephedrine. The HCL and sulfate just don't seem to feel like the good old days of ripped fuel or xenadrine though. I also remember when synephrine was being touted as an equal replacement when ephedra was banned.

Last edited:
The best I ever used was the original Hydroxycut formulation. I felt like I was one set away from a heart attack every time I took it PWO.

man I used to LOVE METH!!.......um....ephedrine. Yeah I loved ephedrine...:headbang::headbang::headbang:

whats funny about having to show id to buy stuff containing it is unless you actually stole the boxes its not feasible to use it in the production of meth. I figured it up for a girl at a gas station one time and a gram would cost like $200 to make.....and that was just for the ephedrine.

Kaizen Ephedrine HCL
Yes, You can buy Ephedrine from Canada if you don't go over a certain amount.

Canada actually started cracking down on ephedrine being shipped to the U.S. back in March and right now I don't of any stores that are actually still shipping to the U.S.. I am not sure of the technicalities involved but it appears that Canada law requires some sort of special license to ship ephedrine to the U.S. so while technically its legal to buy and receive on our end; its not legal to ship on their end.

So, I noticed that the Bronkaid has ephedrine sulfate and the Primatene tabs have ephedrine hcl. Does anyone know if there's a difference as far as effectiveness for fat loss?

I've used both and can't tell a difference. Its speculated that the sulfate is slightly weaker mg per mg, but I have yet to notice this.

ANy1 ever order eph hcl from gorilla jack or ephderine supply

I always got it from gorillajack, but if ur in the u.s., they wont ship to you.
so it was said. I haven't tried since before march, it may have changed.
so, I ration mine and use clen inbetween.

I used to order ephedrine from fitshop.ca but they no longer ship to the US. On top of that I live in a state where you need a prescription to buy bronkaid or primatene. So as far as ephedrine goes.... I'm SOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear