over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Ephedrine HCL a thing of the past?

Crazytall

Registered
Man, I used to LOVE my old E/C stack, but now I cant find any anywhere. Even the Canadian places have been backordered for months. Im starting to think it's a thing of the past. Sucks too because it makes me breath so much better when on cycle. Stupid methheads! :banghead:

Ephedrine can still be easily obtained when purchased as a bronchodilator (Bronkaid). There are several brands and it's even available at Walgreens. These formulations usually come with Ephedrine HCL and an expectorant like Guaifenesin to losen phlegm and thin bronchial secretations. It won't hurt you to consume this with your ephedrine.

MP also sold several stack caps with ephedra in it (like CEC stack) , but he's temporarily out in commission right now.

Last edited:
Ephedrine can still be easily obtained when purchased as a bronchodilator (Bronkaid). There are several brands and it's even available at Walgreens. These formulations usually come with Ephedrine HCL and an expectorant like Guaifenesin to losen phlegm and thin bronchial secretations. It won't hurt you to consume this with your ephedrine.

MP also sold several stack caps with ephedra in it (like CEC stack) , but he's temporarily out in commission right now.

Yes its still available as mentioned. Some guys have said gas stations and truck stops in some areas are good places to get it.

ECA is a great fat burning stack. On the side of caution, if your hematocrit percentage and platelet count are on the higher side. Be aware that Ephedrine is similar in molecular structure as epinephrine (adrenaline), in which increased levels of epinephrine raise both Hematocrit and platelet formation, as well induces some platelet microaggregation in vivo. If one is using AAS, it's well known the effects on increased hematocrit and platelet aggregation. With aspirin use which irreversibly blocks the formation of thromboxane A2 in platelets. Thromboxane are responsible for the aggregation of platelets that form blood clots. So take aspirin with Ephedrine.

Been getting Primatene tablets at Walmart forever. ECY is the most powerful OTC fat burning combo you can get. Anything else OTC is just a waste of money.

Been getting Primatene tablets at Walmart forever. ECY is the most powerful OTC fat burning combo you can get. Anything else OTC is just a waste of money.

I know its otc.... but it is not out on shelves so you still have to ask for it right?

I know its otc.... but it is not out on shelves so you still have to ask for it right?

Depends on state you buy in I believe.

For me I ask for it at the pharmacy counter, show driver's license and sign electronically acknowledging the purchase limit per month.

Correct. They will ask to see your DL, record your license number and how many boxes you purchase. Won't get flagged unless you buy like 20+ boxes in a month, lol! Always at the pharmacy and usually always visible behind the counter, just have to ask. Bronkaid or primatine are the main ones, bronkaid is higher dose though so favor that one.

Correct. They will ask to see your DL, record your license number and how many boxes you purchase. Won't get flagged unless you buy like 20+ boxes in a month, lol! Always at the pharmacy and usually always visible behind the counter, just have to ask. Bronkaid or primatine are the main ones, bronkaid is higher dose though so favor that one.

I think there is actually a limit, like 6.

Yes you. Must show drivers license and your limited to 6 boxes a month
Bronchaid has been out if stock lately but there's a Walgreens brand but its half the dosage of bronchaid ,so you need to take 2.

Yes you. Must show drivers license and your limited to 6 boxes a month
Bronchaid has been out if stock lately but there's a Walgreens brand but its half the dosage of bronchaid ,so you need to take 2.

Every time I buy bronchaide, I feel like I'm doing something wrong and the person ringing me up is giving me a funny look.

Every time I buy bronchaide, I feel like I'm doing something wrong and the person ringing me up is giving me a funny look.

I almost want to scream out "I'm not a meth head"

I almost want to scream out "I'm not a meth head"

lol same here! I mean, I look like the farthest thing from a meth addict, yet people cannot seem to comprehend that I just like the stuff for cardio and Im not taking the stuff back to a lab somewhere!

btw: thanks to whoever suggested bronchaid. I was able to find it at Walgreens pretty cheap! :headbang:

You cant buy more that 9g a month of ephedrine in MA (not sure if thats state law or federal). Each 60 count box of bronkaid is 1.5g.

Nothing ever worked liked the original Xenadrine for me. Even MP's stuff didn't hit hard...

You cant buy more that 9g a month of ephedrine in MA (not sure if thats state law or federal). Each 60 count box of bronkaid is 1.5g.

same in FL but I think that comes out to 12 boxes (720 pills) which is more than enough for my cardio sessions.

Nothing ever worked liked the original Xenadrine for me. Even MP's stuff didn't hit hard...

Your right, that was probably some of the strongest to hit the market. The original ripped fuel by twin lab in a brown glass bottle was right up there as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131