over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Fathead Lance Dreher?

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
If he is ,that would be a major downer.For those of you that do not know much about him, the guy had some serious back and arms development[ some of the best ever] and brought great conditioning to the stage ever time he competed. He did have a wide waist , no pecs , or very good shape in general. But he did the best he could with what he had [ just like all of us]He beat many guys with far better genetics than himself and became a pro.I met him once and he seemed intelligent and cool.What the phuk could have happened to the guy to turn him into such a jaded prick?For him to come on here and gain peoples trust and use the this board for his own agenda is unexceptable to me.What happened to his roots ? He can't remember thristing for information as a young guy or being excited about getting bigger and stronger?Fellas , you have to realize that this puke put some of you at risk.If this is for real , surely some of you will be getting investigated and your packages will get looked at.Be careful .I have no worries , because I have been gear free for 8 years and I am not sure if or when I will gear up again. But for the rest of my board bothers, please be very cautious . Freedom is not something to be taken advantage of ,believe me on this one!With all of the fuss over the Balco thing there will be increased pressure for more arrests by law enforcement.That is why if Fathead did what he said he did, he chose to jump off now, while he can get the most money for his imformation. [ the media loves this shit right now]Otherwise , he woul have just waited until we got closer to the Olyimpics, when those stories always run hot. I am not happy with Mr. Dreher [ if it is him] so if any you guys find and personal info on him let me know.[pm me] I will be looking at some clubs to buy in Arizona after the first of the year.It might be fun to pay him a visit .There are a few things that I would like to dicuss with this bad ass. And I am probally not quite as nice as Bad Nazi.If possible I will follow through on this fellas ......and I promise I am not some internet tough guy.......

Since fathead's such a liar, you really don't know if he's fabricated himself into Lance - it's be very easy to do. Does anyone know if Lance is into any jounalism? Didn't he say in his post that he had 2 other people respond to most of the messages he posted?!?! If he were Lance, wouldn't he have at least enough knowledge to know what to post?!?!

There just too many questionable things here. Like in those last pics he posted saying he was 8% BF - WTF. ANY bb'er can see that person in that pic was at least 1/2 that BF%!

xcel

well, i was the one who really doubted that he was lance d. but, the other night, after comparing notes over the phone with another board member i am beginning to think it is lance d..the board member and myself had received the same emails from fathead.. he stated that he knew me and that he knew this gentleman as well.. we compared notes and it is leading to him.. i hope he and i are wrong...:( but, that fathead was a good liar, so ya never know..:confused:

thats frickin' eerie dude..some spooky shit !!:D

Lance D. is who I have concluded it is if the latest stuff he spewed isn't total bullshit.

DrG

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner