over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is getting thin skin a genetic thing?

Dorian had pretty thin skin slice, all his competitors admitted to this.

Look at Jay Cutler, bone dry shredded at shows, and still had some "film" over certain areas like his back (prolly shoulda used dnp amiright?)

I will say though, guys who have "thin" skin are also genetically very lean like Dorian or Roman Fritz, maybe it's not a skin thing and more just a genetic inclination to stay super lean.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Dats because u secretly hate urself...

In the interview Dorian said he would bleed and bruise easily when he did martial arts in the detention center he was in; that was his own anecdote for his "skin genetics". I would agree that his mindset played a bigger role in why he looked the way he did, not his skin lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes I read that. Dorian said in his early years trying out boxing and martial arts he would bruise easily. Bad for fighting but good for bodybuilding. He said thin skin is genetic. I think it is

Call Jay Cutler a retard then, in one of his videos he went on to say fish things the skin. I think the low calorie content of fish causing low calorie levels, along with the omega three's is what he meant, but he just made a statement saying he eats so much fish pre contest as in all his meats as fish weeks coming into the olympia.

Remember chicken breasts many times has carbohydrate preservatives, listed in the ingredients at the bottom on the package , sucrose, dextrose, which is sugar but does not lost any carbohydrate grams, go figure.

Wouldn't having very high IGF-1 levels for a very long time result in thin skin?

All the guys I know who have thin skin have the telltale signs of high IGF-1. None of them are bodybuilders. All are lean, have abs without effort, and eat absolute shit.

Also tooth gap lol

To an extent, I think it is genetic. Anyone that has seen someone with thin skin up close...its incredible. But the difference from one person to the next is extremely extremely small but makes a huge difference with appearance.

MAYBE, just thinking...its how much water you carry just under the skin. That would still be a genetic (if not bring in diuretics) . But it wouldn't be technically, "thin skin" just the amount of water that is under it.

Also think for many, it matters how long you are lean. There is no doubt (in my mind atleast) low bodyfat looks different from one person to the other if one of the people walks around lean year round

The only people believing there's such a thing as "thin" or "thick" skin are the ones (99.9% of people) who never had the willingness to SUFFER enough at the end of a prep to get REALLY lean... period. :cool:

And inded, as Slice righfully said, the bigger your are, the more difficult it gets... not sacrificing muscle when you're already EXTREMELY lean, just to lose a tiny tiny tiny bit of fat/water on your lower back/glutes/wherever you stock it is almost impossible, no matter the amount of gear you're using.

Some dude could look lean as hell at let's say 270lbs, sometimes, just to get that extra 0.1% that would make him look peeled, he'd have to drop so much weight it's just not worthy... not to mention what a mindfuck it is to get to this point you just feel scrawny for you're losing all your hard earned mass in that quest for the ultimate striated look...:eek:

As for fish being the secret... yeah, sure... :rolleyes:

The leanest I've ever been in my whole life was eating a few lbs of cottage cheese everyday till the morning I stepped on stage... :cool:

The only people believing there's such a thing as "thin" or "thick" skin are the ones (99.9% of people) who never had the willingness to SUFFER enough at the end of a prep to get REALLY lean... period. :cool:

And inded, as Slice righfully said, the bigger your are, the more difficult it gets... not sacrificing muscle when you're already EXTREMELY lean, just to lose a tiny tiny tiny bit of fat/water on your lower back/glutes/wherever you stock it is almost impossible, no matter the amount of gear you're using.

Some dude could look lean as hell at let's say 270lbs, sometimes, just to get that extra 0.1% that would make him look peeled, he'd have to drop so much weight it's just not worthy... not to mention what a mindfuck it is to get to this point you just feel scrawny for you're losing all your hard earned mass in that quest for the ultimate striated look...:eek:

x2

There is obviously a genetic component to everything too. Just like you can have 2 strangers both at 10% with the same lbm but they look completely different. Some people mistake vascularity for leaness too (they are connected though). One guy could be 8% with not many veins and another 13% with veins everywhere. But most people who write about this thin skin simply haven't dieted/suffered enough to get down to that sort of condition. I have never myself but I know 2 months of extreme dieting could do that. However as Phidias pointed out sometimes a balance is best as getting that lean can ruin someones overall look. They may need to drop 20 pounds to get that look but at the price of losing a lot of muscle fullness. There aren't many on this forum who have ever been at 4-5% bf so that look is rare.

As for fish being the secret... yeah, sure... :rolleyes:

The leanest I've ever been in my whole life was eating a few lbs of cottage cheese everyday till the morning I stepped on stage... :cool:

I never knew this. All I eat now is swiss/greek yoghurt and cottage cheese. Literally 3-4 meals per day and my main whole food protein source. Meat once per day at most. Eggs 1-2 times per day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131