over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is GH and insulin worth in my cycle?

digbick

Registered
hi,i am about to start my bulk for around 16-18weeks,i compete usually at around 167lbs(i'm 5'7")..

my goal this time is around 187-190 stage weight...is it possible with just AAS alone or should i include gh and insulin in my offseason?or even peptides?

contest prep will be no less than 14 weeks.

thanks

That's 20lbs of pure muscle. That is an absolute ton of muscle to add in 18weeks. Gh and insulin will definitely help but even still you might be looking for too much

I bulked to 210ish before,but everytime I diet it will be back to sub 170,which I think is because I crash diet everytime,low cals and tons of fat burners and cardio..

You weigh 160lbs and you want to use insulin? Are you 18? Just fucking eat.

I bulked to 210ish before,but everytime I diet it will be back to sub 170,which I think is because I crash diet everytime,low cals and tons of fat burners and cardio..

Don’t crash diet and kill yourself with cardio and you’re probably doing high volume too, right?

Look up DNP and some of Little Slice threads/posts..

In short, DNP with heavy training 3-4x per week, cardio 2-3x per week about 20 min (LS doesn’t really do cardio though lol) and eat high protein and low fat/carbs and you’ll find out pretty quick (way less than 14 weeks) where you’re at...

If you’re still sub 170lbs then you’re just that small lol

I don’t see how one could waste muscle going by that plan and it’s done way faster..

Just competitors really love proving who can suffer for longer for whatever dumb reason (not directed at you but other convos on here about DNP etc)

Don’t crash diet and kill yourself with cardio and you’re probably doing high volume too, right?

Look up DNP and some of Little Slice threads/posts..

In short, DNP with heavy training 3-4x per week, cardio 2-3x per week about 20 min (LS doesn’t really do cardio though lol) and eat high protein and low fat/carbs and you’ll find out pretty quick (way less than 14 weeks) where you’re at...

If you’re still sub 170lbs then you’re just that small lol

I don’t see how one could waste muscle going by that plan and it’s done way faster..

Just competitors really love proving who can suffer for longer for whatever dumb reason (not directed at you but other convos on here about DNP etc)

I'm a HIT type of training guy..and yes i have run numerous cycle of DNP,and in fact i ran DNP this time(2 weeks on few days off,repeat) that got me to sub 170 again (from 202lbs) in just 6 weeks..my cardio is like 30-45 minutes on incline,even when i'm on DNP though,and training almost everyday...

I'm a HIT type of training guy..and yes i have run numerous cycle of DNP,and in fact i ran DNP this time(2 weeks on few days off,repeat) that got me to sub 170 again (from 202lbs) in just 6 weeks..my cardio is like 30-45 minutes on incline,even when i'm on DNP though,and training almost everyday...

Well then if I were you I’d cut back on the cardio and training a bit.. Your body does need rest too...

Try it again with a training split of 3-4 days instead of 6-7 and down the cardio to 20 min.. I fell like you’re doing too much maybe..

But also, looking at it from a mma/fighting interest those guys deplete about that much (30+lbs for a fight) I’m not sure how much bodybuilders drop to compete but I assume around the same, no? (I know the look is different but OP is talking about stage weight and bodybuilding he’s obvi concentrated on muscle/look)

Another thing to think about;

If you’re expecting to be shredded/depleted at 190lbs then you better be 6% bodyfat and dry at 202lbs at the least...

So judging by the weight fluctuations to get so shredded/depleted you’re probably in the low teen bodyfat % at that weight, not saying you can’t look good like this but the bodyfat/water is still there..

So you may very well just need to eat more, train hard/heavy, REST, keep cardio in at 15-20 min 3x a week for health and just take some good gear... Make your way up to 220-225lbs and 12-14% and try again...

Last edited:
What's your previous cycle experience? Both contest and offseason.

What's your offseason diet and training look like?

Stage and offseason pics?

Not saying that kind of jump can't be done, but it's hard to say what kind of jump can be made without much background information on your situation.

hi,i am about to start my bulk for around 16-18weeks,i compete usually at around 167lbs(i'm 5'7")..

my goal this time is around 187-190 stage weight...is it possible with just AAS alone or should i include gh and insulin in my offseason?or even peptides?

thanks

training is 3-4 days a week during offseason,progressive overload type of training,usually lower in volume..

I know im going to get blasted (i know high dose for my size) for this but my cycle is usually test and deca or eq,dosages around 600-800mg test per week with 600mg deca or eq..

about my pictures I dont usually take pictures of my own but here are some videos from my contest this last weekend,the one with black trunk..weighed in that day at 169lbs

https://youtu.be/IbVgcjz4EKg

https://youtu.be/SUId8KZh0Sc

https://youtu.be/eEj-AcsPILU

https://youtu.be/8welx7g31uA

Look good from the front. Soft in your entire backside. Tan looked good. Waaaaay too much oil.

Add some slin/gh worst case scenario you get fat and you diet longer.

My two cents...save the GH + Insulin for the next level

Run a big boy cycle and push big calories. Train 6 days a week while increasing volume as you get strength gains from your bulk. If you are pushing bigger weights over longer time periods your body needs to adjust by adding real size.

Once you have maxed out on "real size" you can use the gh + insulin to "inflate" it.

thanks

Just post a photo from your last contest.

training is 3-4 days a week during offseason,progressive overload type of training,usually lower in volume..

I know im going to get blasted (i know high dose for my size) for this but my cycle is usually test and deca or eq,dosages around 600-800mg test per week with 600mg deca or eq..

about my pictures I dont usually take pictures of my own but here are some videos from my contest this last weekend,the one with black trunk..weighed in that day at 169lbs

https://youtu.be/IbVgcjz4EKg

https://youtu.be/SUId8KZh0Sc

https://youtu.be/eEj-AcsPILU

https://youtu.be/8welx7g31uA

Do you have any photos, not video.

What's your training like? Progressive?

Your drug history? Genetic response to super supplements?

How long have you been at this?

You can add a lot more muscle depending on your genetics with just AAS, leave everything else as an ace card for later down the road.

You like many other guys just need to put your head down and keep growing year after year, and not complicate the drug aspect right now (or ever tbh, keeping it simple is always better regardless of what you're using)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Jesus man

do yourself a huge favor and invest in hiring a coach before you stick another needle in your ass or take another pill

Your nutrition needs to be addressed first and foremost

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner