over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IS Gh needed for hit or full intensity techniques

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I went full intensity yesterday on decline bench 295 lbs 6-8 x;s, which is heavy for me , went fully intense and had to stop early, joints said no. (last week 275-12x's no issues)and my joints today are killing me(havent been this sore in a long time, elbow bend area). Is hgh needed to be able to train hit?

ive trained full gun to my head cant get another rep type stuff before since 2007 for sure with dc and hit. (before that did ast and that was pretty intense )

anyways it seemed every time I go to that red line on intensity my tendons, joints etc wont take it without too much pain. Im very well versed in deep tissue, art, fricton massage, pt and do this alot and it helps and i want to train hit

highest mg ever went weekly is 500mgs and during Dc was all natty(non hormonal) maybe thats why i got injured, and during hit-2010, was cycling on and off otc ds/prohormones, currently on trt and cycle

I guess just backing off untill it doesnt hurt, doing body work and such and if it hurts dont do it, seems like every time I go balls ut though, body acts up

I went full intensity yesterday on decline bench 295 lbs 6-8 x;s, which is heavy for me , went fully intense and had to stop early, joints said no. (last week 275-12x's no issues)and my joints today are killing me(havent been this sore in a long time, elbow bend area). Is hgh needed to be able to train hit?

ive trained full gun to my head cant get another rep type stuff before since 2007 for sure with dc and hit. (before that did ast and that was pretty intense )

anyways it seemed every time I go to that red line on intensity my tendons, joints etc wont take it without too much pain. Im very well versed in deep tissue, art, fricton massage, pt and do this alot and it helps and i want to train hit

highest mg ever went weekly is 500mgs and during Dc was all natty(non hormonal) maybe thats why i got injured, and during hit-2010, was cycling on and off otc ds/prohormones, currently on trt and cycle

I guess just backing off untill it doesnt hurt, doing body work and such and if it hurts dont do it, seems like every time I go balls ut though, body acts up

Of course GH helps with healing and recovery, but it is not magic.
Lifting on the edge and pushing it day in and out will wear your down regardless.

Big A used to train in a similar fashion for 3 weeks and then take the fourth week off. You probably need time to recuperate with that lifting style.

Of course GH helps with healing and recovery, but it is not magic.
Lifting on the edge and pushing it day in and out will wear your down regardless.

Over the years, Ive learned I have to cycle intensity , like go all out for 5-6 weeks if body lets me of course, then take a month break, maybe two, depending on schedule, etc and do more pump type, 20% less, more volume, trying new exercises etc-still training hard , just not true Hit stuff

Big A used to train in a similar fashion for 3 weeks and then take the fourth week off. You probably need time to recuperate with that lifting style.

its a good point, may have to do that to give joints a break from continually pounding , if they wont take it. Joints are more important-always looking for ways to do things smarter

Some bodybuilders like to "blast" for 5-6 weeks while doing hit, then go down to trt dose for a month or so. and dont wanna waste the blast doses. know what im saying

Exactly. Sure various drugs will aid recovery and general healing and help with your joints. But there is only so much crazy intensity training you can do before you encounter problems.

Your diet will be a major factor too. I found intra nutrition to aid my recovery greatly. But even with all the food and drugs in the world you need some deload periods.

Like sluggy said, gh isn't magic, but it will help with the healing aspect. If I had to put a number on it, I would say gh helps heal soft tissue up to 30-40% faster.

Of course it's not necessary. It just helps.

I fried my adrenals and my CNS on HGH incredibly badly before due to overtraining. It still can happen.

Love What Fran the Master Zane used to say "forget heavy weights your body doesnt know about numbers just about intensity; make light weights heavy (or something similar lol).
Im in my fortys and I forget heavy weights long time ago and I havent lost any size; I would say i still gained quality and I saved injuries.
Anyway GH always help

Dhea also helps a bit with the adrenal burnout

I agree. If you look at most good powerlifting routines, I did a few myself for 12 weeks or so, will provide time when you are doing what they call "detraining". During detraining you still lift but you do at a much lower intensity. During the detraining you lift lighter weights for higher reps and do not push yourself to failure on any sets. I like powerlifting routines for putting on serious strength and size fast. There are some really good ones out there. Powerlifting and bodybuilding don't have to be mutually exclusive. I liked the routines of Dr. Fred Hatfield. He had a great one back in the 80s that I did very well with.

You can detrain easily though in bodybuilding too.

Here he is setting a new world record in the squat, over 1000 lbs.

Attachments

• drsquatbigp3.jpg
    drsquatbigp3.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Once you destroy your joints it's forever.change your gear up and change your intensity .do higher reps lighter weight better form. Switch it up in like to go heavy for a few weeks then up the reps and yes hgh will help good luck

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

When you get in your 40s and 50s joints aren't as forgiving you need to listen to your body and just always keep your abs .cycling your workouts is an awesome way to get growth and fat loss

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Gh is great, but heavy lifting has to be cycled regardless of the gear or it will catch up with you.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws