over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is God stupid? Saturated fat, Choleterol, and Chicken skin."

I agree with what you're saying, and i agree that it's survival of the fittest (when this whole "life" stuff started)
but, what a lot of people here are assuming, and are stating as facts sometimes, that these guidelines or whatever from the FDA, dieticians... etc are what's killing people...
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???????
15% protein, 60% carbs, and 25% fat... that's the guideline... at 2000 calories.
I don't care who you are, if you eat that, you aren't going to get fat, and you aren't going to get any food related diseases... come on! don't kid yourselves...
americans aren't getting obese and obese related diseases because of these guidelines or their food choices. get real.
a typical american would eat 1500-2000 cals of refined sugars and saturated fats IN ONE OF THEIR THREE MEALS!!!! not including snacks...
what causes disease and obesity is your typical fat fuck who eats
6 donuts, 2 lattes, cream cheese bagel, and juice for breakfast
a big mac meal supersized with a regular coke, double cheeseburger, and 20 piece nuggets for lunch
snacks on chocolate bars, chips and soda all day long
then eats a pizza with ice cream for dinner

i'm sure that's what the FDA is encouraging people to do.

people in my country (back in the day... like 100 years ago) used to live on sheep fat and dates. that's saturated fat and sugar right there. and they lived to be 80-120 years old...
people these days die at 45... why?
no... not mainly because of food...
mainly because we saved people who were supposed to die when they were 3 months old....advances in medicine and vaccinations helped them survive childhood with really bad genetics and they aren't the 'fittest' to survive... so they die out quick...

please... research the royal family of saudi arabia... the rulers of this country... all of them ... ALL OF THEM... are severely obese... eat sheep and rice cooked in oil all day long... and they live to be 90 or over...
why? they survived in the old days and they never marry from outside the "permitted" family...

survival of the fittest... when you break that rule... you get disease and premature death.

ofcourse... even if you are fit to survive... eating 6000 cals of junk (which is no one's guidelines) will kill you sooner or later.

Most reasonable post of the thread as usual :D

I agree with what you're saying, and i agree that it's survival of the fittest (when this whole "life" stuff started)
but, what a lot of people here are assuming, and are stating as facts sometimes, that these guidelines or whatever from the FDA, dieticians... etc are what's killing people...
15% protein, 60% carbs, and 25% fat... that's the guideline... at 2000 calories.
I don't care who you are, if you eat that, you aren't going to get fat, and you aren't going to get any food related diseases... come on! don't kid yourselves...
americans aren't getting obese and obese related diseases because of these guidelines or their food choices. get real.
a typical american would eat 1500-2000 cals of refined sugars and saturated fats IN ONE OF THEIR THREE MEALS!!!! not including snacks...
what causes disease and obesity is your typical fat fuck who eats
6 donuts, 2 lattes, cream cheese bagel, and juice for breakfast
a big mac meal supersized with a regular coke, double cheeseburger, and 20 piece nuggets for lunch
snacks on chocolate bars, chips and soda all day long
then eats a pizza with ice cream for dinner

i'm sure that's what the FDA is encouraging people to do.

people in my country (back in the day... like 100 years ago) used to live on sheep fat and dates. that's saturated fat and sugar right there. and they lived to be 80-120 years old...
mainly because we saved people who were supposed to die when they were 3 months old....advances in medicine and vaccinations helped them survive childhood with really bad genetics and they aren't the 'fittest' to survive... so they die out quick...
please... research the royal family of saudi arabia... the rulers of this country... all of them ... ALL OF THEM... are severely obese... eat sheep and rice cooked in oil all day long... and they live to be 90 or over...
why? they survived in the old days and they never marry from outside the "permitted" family...

survival of the fittest... when you break that rule... you get disease and premature death.

ofcourse... even if you are fit to survive... eating 6000 cals of junk (which is no one's guidelines) will kill you sooner or later.

Spot on right there, but, those sugars aren't processed which is what they need to be eating :D The diet that you described is a very natural diet and helped with longevity of life, for those who could live through disease and famine that were associated centuries ago.

Like he says in the video, people stay alive longer today than they did 50-100 yrs ago. We keep them alive, they aren't living, they are taking up space. I hate to put it that way, but sitting in a bed all day eating meds to stay alive is not way to live!

That rule may have been prevelant when people were forced to hunt for their next meal, or to fend of people trying to steal their food, but you can't really believe that is the only factor here? You even say it in the next line about eating like shit will kill you. If someone is genetically predisposed to an illness, they may not be able to dodge it their whole life, but can do everything in their power to stave it off for as long as possible. This can be done by the choices they make in their lives, what to eat, if or if not to excersize, smoke or not, drink or not. It's much more that "survival of the fittest"

I don't care who you are, if you eat that, you aren't going to get fat, and you aren't going to get any food related diseases... come on! don't kid yourselves....

I completely disagree with this statement.. I know plenty of people consuming around 2000 calories of processed junk.. Everyday.. and are just surviving and not thriving.. Frequently sick, prescription meds, consistently tired, depressed, etc.. Eating a bagel with margarine for breakfast, Mcdonalds happy meal for lunch, and pizza for dinner.. Easily under the 2K recommendation..

I completely disagree with this statement.. I know plenty of people consuming around 2000 calories of processed junk.. Everyday.. and are just surviving and not thriving.. Frequently sick, prescription meds, consistently tired, depressed, etc.. Eating a bagel with margarine for breakfast, Mcdonalds happy meal for lunch, and pizza for dinner.. Easily under the 2K recommendation..

The official guidelines he's talking about do not recommend processed junk, unless ofcourse you consider even bread processed junk

The official guidelines he's talking about do not recommend processed junk, unless ofcourse you consider even bread processed junk

I am not familiar with the FDA guidlelines.. Only the USDA guidelines.. And I can point out alot of processed foods from that guideline..

Another thread where everyone uses that phrase "survival of the fittest".

Gonna make me rip my hair out.:banghead:

First of all, no one is bashing the FDA's allotment of 2k calories per day for fitness. The subject of the video is to return to eating foods that would be commonplace pre-Industrial Revolution (e.g. sheep fat and dates as you used), which include saturated fat, cholesterol, et cetera. Dates are different from crystallized sugar-hell, they're fruit!

It's the combination of food and lack of activity. Also, you viewpoint of what "survival of the fittest" means is incorrect-in fact, people shouldn't even use that phrase, because "fit" has a different meaning in evolutionary biology. You can be fat as fuck and be more "fit" than any bodybuilder.

Another thing, there are just as many people dying early now as there was then-this is why I don't go too crazy over what to eat/do, but to ensure myself a good quality of life I choose to eat healthy and exercise. That's without the garauntee to make it to tommorrow, too.

First of all, its not only the Royal Saudi Arabian lineage that I know of that has the genetics for healthy longevity-there's MANY families here in the South that share similar genetics, and they had vaccines and medications. The point is that it genetics are ultimately the reason a person lives long, not vaccines and medications that a person receives during childhood.

This leads to the next point. People should stop using the phrase "survival of the fittest", and rather use "better adapted for its immediate, local environment and the success of reproduction". Yet, that's pretty boring.

In other words, being the "fittest" has NOTHING to do with being "physically fit" or "better". It has only to do with reproducing.

americans a

Confused why you singled out AMERICANS (which refers to north americans, central americans, and south americans btw). Really kinda makes me laugh when people outside of the USA refer to united states citizens as AMERICANS. It screams out that you are uneducated :(

Last edited:
First of all, no one is bashing the FDA's allotment of 2k calories per day for fitness. The subject of the video is to return to eating foods that would be commonplace pre-Industrial Revolution (e.g. sheep fat and dates as you used), which include saturated fat, cholesterol, et cetera. Dates are different from crystallized sugar-hell, they're fruit!

It's the combination of food and lack of activity. Also, you viewpoint of what "survival of the fittest" means is incorrect-in fact, people shouldn't even use that phrase, because "fit" has a different meaning in evolutionary biology. You can be fat as fuck and be more "fit" than any bodybuilder.

Another thing, there are just as many people dying early now as there was then-this is why I don't go too crazy over what to eat/do, but to ensure myself a good quality of life I choose to eat healthy and exercise. That's without the garauntee to make it to tommorrow, too.

First of all, its not only the Royal Saudi Arabian lineage that I know of that has the genetics for healthy longevity-there's MANY families here in the South that share similar genetics, and they had vaccines and medications. The point is that it genetics are ultimately the reason a person lives long, not vaccines and medications that a person receives during childhood.

This leads to the next point. People should stop using the phrase "survival of the fittest", and rather use "better adapted for its immediate, local environment and the success of reproduction". Yet, that's pretty boring.

In other words, being the "fittest" has NOTHING to do with being "physically fit" or "better". It has only to do with reproducing.

I love your posts, I am putting you on my Christmas list for this year.

JM

Video is gone but I would have loved to see it. Has anyone seen the documentary Fat Head? I found it pretty good and funny at that. Was this video similar?

That Sean dude will probably make another channel and have all the vids available again soon. I'd give it a few days.

Video is gone but I would have loved to see it. Has anyone seen the documentary Fat Head? I found it pretty good and funny at that. Was this video similar?

I've seen the previews, but not the movie. It was John's post ( Mountain Dog Diet and Guiding Pricipals) that spurred me to read up on the subject by reading Gary Taubes' book Good Calories, Bad Calories. The book tells us how we got the USDA's guidlines and how it has effected the health of the U.S.A.

I love your posts, I am putting you on my Christmas list for this year.

JM

Dear Santa,

Here's my wish list:

Booker's 127proof bourbon

72oz steak

Attachments

• bookersbottle.jpg
    bookersbottle.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 244
  • 72oz-Big-Texan.jpg
    72oz-Big-Texan.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 258