over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is God stupid? Saturated fat, Choleterol, and Chicken skin."

mountaindog1

IFBB Pro / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Great video John, reading many of your posts, it seems like you advocate what he says almost to the "T"

Last edited:
I am sorry to say it but he is an idiot.

His assumption that everything we eat and digest is good for us becouse otherwise we would not be able to eat it / it would not grow / whatever is so fucking moronic I cannot believe someone could come up with shit like this. Fact is, there are way more things on the earth that could kill us and are MEANT to kill us than things that help us live. We are meant to choose what is right and wrong for us and those who made right choice will survive.

And god (if he exists which I doubt) is not stupid. He wants strongest and smartes to live, that's all. If anything I would say he's little bit psychotic.

Last edited:

His assumption that everything we eat and digest is good for us becouse otherwise we would not be able to eat it / it would not grow / whatever is so fucking moronic I cannot believe someone could come up with shit like this. Fact is, there are way more things on the earth that could kill us and are MEANT to kill us than things that help us live. We are meant to choose what is right and wrong for us and those who made right choice will survive.

And god (if he exists which I doubt) is not stupid. He wants strongest and smartes to live, that's all. If anything I would say he's little bit psychotic.

That is exactly what he is saying... but people have been told the wrong things to choose.

Haven't even watched the video but great post.

So, fats in meat are going to kill us? Egg yolks are going to kill us? Did you watch the whole video?

His point is, the people that are telling you what is good for you and what to stay away from are tyipically a fat ass doctor who is probably more "unhealthy" that you as a patient. The whole point of the video is that things that are here naturally, i.e. fats in meat, yokes in eggs are actually beneficial for us to consume and shouldn't be avoided at all costs as we are being told. Processed foods however, we should try to avoid and lean more towards naturally grown foods and meats fed their natural diets.

So smart guy, would you consider John Meadows an idiot? He advocates eating natural foods, grass fed beef, grass fed butter, raw milk. Yes, he even like to eat egg yokes

I wasn't referring to his views on fats (which are obviously true, it is nothing new to me that exogenous cholesterol does not affect endogenous cholesterol) but his methods of reasoning. As long as implication is right when assumption is wrong and conslusion in right in classical mathmatical logic in real life I would call it "monkey and the typewriter effect".

And yes, for me it is not so obvious that "natural" food is better than processed foods. I believe it's a huge misunderstanding to divide foods like this: there are just certain types of food which are good for you and those who are harmful, and I believe that both of them consist of natural and processed foods, maybe in different proportions. To say something is good becouse is natural may sound "logical" but when you think twice about it you will know its moronic.

Nobody said that "natural" means good for you. But, feeding a cow its natural diet of grass is much better than feeding a cow grain in hopes to fatten it up. Then you have to stat giving the cattle antibiotics for the sores that develope in their stomachs. So I suppose that is much more healthy than their "natural" diet right?

From your last post, I assume that youthink processed and natural foods are indentical, is this correct? I've taken a stick of butter and left it out in the open air, within a few minutes there are flies landing on it. But, when I take a tub of margarine, with hydronated oil, no flies. Well, I wonder why the flies didn't go towards the artificial stuff?

Do you not feel better when you eat more natural foods as opposed to processed foods? That right there should be an indication of the value it has on your health

Mankind is to blame for the degraded condition of the majority of our food supply. We, or I should say the people responsible for GMOs, factory farming, overworked and depleted soil, etc., are the ones who are stupid. Yet, they believe they are smarter than and can improve upon mother nature.

Not to turn this into Sunday school, but let's not forget: 1Timothy6 10For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

It's safe to say that most of our food supply is in a sorry state due to the greed of mankind.

Jack Lalanne was saying this stuff 50 years ago.

"If man makes it, don't eat it." JL

God is perfect.

Dude makes a lot of sense , I am also a firm believer that all processed food full of preservatives and the high amounts of synthetic sugar(corn syrup) cause oxidation at the cellular level, therefore causing all kinds of havoc to our health,and that God made a better way for us to nourish our bodies, and Kingpeon I agree with you 100%, greed is the force behind this multi billion dollar industry, however it is up to us to educate ourselves and choose the right food sources, after all we do need fats and certain amount of sugar and cholesterol to function, the question is how much? and where are we getting it from? God is perfect and has always given us a better choice, unfortunately there is always going to be somebody fighting his plans, God bless you. Minister.

I had a feeling somebody would try to turn this into a religious debate, which was not my intention. My intention was to convery my view on natural vs man made foods, etc...but oh well...

Mods feel free to erase since people are going to read the title and react without even watching the video...

JM

Nobody is turning this into a religious post, the guy in the video makes it clear that we all have different theories on how we got here,different people have different beliefs that's all. it's funny how you can mention any disgusting , filthy thing you can think of, and it's all cool, but if you mention God once is time to lock up the thread, give me a break. Blessings. Minister.

Nobody is turning this into a religious post, the guy in the video makes it clear that we all have different theories on how we got here,different people have different beliefs that's all. it's funny how you can mention any disgusting , filthy thing you can think of, and it's all cool, but if you mention God once is time to lock up the thread, give me a break. Blessings. Minister.

Hi Minister - hey I am sorry, that was not directed to you at all. I have zero issues with you, respect you, and agree with your above post....what I meant by erasing the thread, was if people are going to comment, without even listening to the video, why bother even posting the video..you know? Peace my friend..

JM

Last edited:
I didn't watch the video but I gotta give him props for the title line. That is how you get someone to read what you have to say. :)

Skip

Hi Minister - hey I am sorry, that was not directed to you at all. I have zero issues with you, respect you, and agree with your above post....what I meant by erasing the thread, was if people are going to comment, without even listening to the video, why bother even posting the video..you know? Peace my friend..

JM

No apology needed brother, I am the one sorry for jumping all over you friend, and by the way the respect is totally mutual. Blessings. Minister.

I agree with what you're saying, and i agree that it's survival of the fittest (when this whole "life" stuff started)
but, what a lot of people here are assuming, and are stating as facts sometimes, that these guidelines or whatever from the FDA, dieticians... etc are what's killing people...
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???????
15% protein, 60% carbs, and 25% fat... that's the guideline... at 2000 calories.
I don't care who you are, if you eat that, you aren't going to get fat, and you aren't going to get any food related diseases... come on! don't kid yourselves...
americans aren't getting obese and obese related diseases because of these guidelines or their food choices. get real.
a typical american would eat 1500-2000 cals of refined sugars and saturated fats IN ONE OF THEIR THREE MEALS!!!! not including snacks...
what causes disease and obesity is your typical fat fuck who eats
6 donuts, 2 lattes, cream cheese bagel, and juice for breakfast
a big mac meal supersized with a regular coke, double cheeseburger, and 20 piece nuggets for lunch
snacks on chocolate bars, chips and soda all day long
then eats a pizza with ice cream for dinner

i'm sure that's what the FDA is encouraging people to do.

people in my country (back in the day... like 100 years ago) used to live on sheep fat and dates. that's saturated fat and sugar right there. and they lived to be 80-120 years old...
people these days die at 45... why?
no... not mainly because of food...
mainly because we saved people who were supposed to die when they were 3 months old....advances in medicine and vaccinations helped them survive childhood with really bad genetics and they aren't the 'fittest' to survive... so they die out quick...

please... research the royal family of saudi arabia... the rulers of this country... all of them ... ALL OF THEM... are severely obese... eat sheep and rice cooked in oil all day long... and they live to be 90 or over...
why? they survived in the old days and they never marry from outside the "permitted" family...

survival of the fittest... when you break that rule... you get disease and premature death.

ofcourse... even if you are fit to survive... eating 6000 cals of junk (which is no one's guidelines) will kill you sooner or later.

Have you guys watched any of this guy's other vids? He is right on! I personally love his vids

I agree with what you're saying, and i agree that it's survival of the fittest (when this whole "life" stuff started)
but, what a lot of people here are assuming, and are stating as facts sometimes, that these guidelines or whatever from the FDA, dieticians... etc are what's killing people...
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???????
15% protein, 60% carbs, and 25% fat... that's the guideline... at 2000 calories.
I don't care who you are, if you eat that, you aren't going to get fat, and you aren't going to get any food related diseases... come on! don't kid yourselves...
americans aren't getting obese and obese related diseases because of these guidelines or their food choices. get real.
a typical american would eat 1500-2000 cals of refined sugars and saturated fats IN ONE OF THEIR THREE MEALS!!!! not including snacks...
what causes disease and obesity is your typical fat fuck who eats
6 donuts, 2 lattes, cream cheese bagel, and juice for breakfast
a big mac meal supersized with a regular coke, double cheeseburger, and 20 piece nuggets for lunch
snacks on chocolate bars, chips and soda all day long
then eats a pizza with ice cream for dinner

i'm sure that's what the FDA is encouraging people to do.

people in my country (back in the day... like 100 years ago) used to live on sheep fat and dates. that's saturated fat and sugar right there. and they lived to be 80-120 years old...
people these days die at 45... why?
no... not mainly because of food...
mainly because we saved people who were supposed to die when they were 3 months old....advances in medicine and vaccinations helped them survive childhood with really bad genetics and they aren't the 'fittest' to survive... so they die out quick...

please... research the royal family of saudi arabia... the rulers of this country... all of them ... ALL OF THEM... are severely obese... eat sheep and rice cooked in oil all day long... and they live to be 90 or over...
why? they survived in the old days and they never marry from outside the "permitted" family...

survival of the fittest... when you break that rule... you get disease and premature death.

ofcourse... even if you are fit to survive... eating 6000 cals of junk (which is no one's guidelines) will kill you sooner or later.

My mother's family consists of mostly fat people from small village in Poland. And guess what? Their longevity is INCREDIBLE. My great grandfather died at 88, great grandfather grandmother 90-something, couple of my aunts were or are close to 100. Impressive, huh? And they are all fat.

I believe that what determines length of our live and our health is mostly genetics. Yeah, we can ruin our health but it doesn't come so easy and you have to abuse. And if you have crappy genetics you will need medical help to live and eventually die at young age. Sad but true.

Just think about it. My great great grandmother had liek 12 children. ~8 of them who survived young age illnesses and birth without any doctor's help, who survived war and all that crap had awesome genes. Just check out how many kids died at young age 100 years ago compared to nowadays. Nowadays we have shitloads of ways to make you survive worst illness if you can't handle it. And that's why so many people get sick at die at young age. It's not obesity, it's not air pollution, it's civilisation.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner