over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is HCG necessary for TRT?

seymoor77

Registered
I currently take 120mg of test cyp weekly - I have been doing 750 units of HCG on Monday and Tuesday and then test on Wednesday - I have been on TRT for several years (at least 5) - this past month I ran out of HCG and have been waiting on it - I have noticed no difference whatsoever without the HCG though it's only been a month - do I really need the HCG going forward? thanks for any insight

Some guys don't notice a difference. I feel better overall on it than off but it takes me a few months to notice the difference.

I too feel better on it. And belive that is probably healthier to use it. Keeping the P450 pathway functioning is one of those . I have been using it 2x week for 15 years and see no reason not to continue.

It seems hcg is filling those pathways that come before test production and is important for hormones like pregnenolone and dhea.

New to exogenous TRT. Been on clomid for few years but joint pain it causes is unbearable. How do Drs confirm the HCG is keeping your HPTA functioning?

New to exogenous TRT. Been on clomid for few years but joint pain it causes is unbearable. How do Drs confirm the HCG is keeping your HPTA functioning?

LH/FSH bloodtests and thus testosterone bloodlevels. you just need to go on trt, best way

i heard it can spike e2 alot is this dose considerd low?

yes it can however from al my research with trt normal dosing there is zero need to control E2 and keep it within a certain range. i know i dont control for it for sure

i heard it can spike e2 alot is this dose considerd low?

E2 spikes from hCG have more to due with specific doses than weekly amount. 1500iu at once spiked E2 in research but 300iu x5 days didn't. 250iu is probably a safe amount for most people.

I don't think they do per say but some of the better ones follow estrogen. hCG will drive up your estrogen. Pregnenolone, DHEA and DHEA-S can also be followed. hCG therapy puts these up as well. The tell tale sign for most patience is that the testes increase in size and any pain associated with testes atrophy goes away. I use it on and off. There are a few other ways to get the boys somewhat back in the game. You can look into these. I don't have pubmed references on hand but they are available. Pregnenolone can be supplemented. Using Nolvadex instead of n AI may help. AI's in general are rough on blood lipids tanking HDL and increasing LDL and triglycerides. Nolvadex does the opposite. It can increase HDL, decrease LDL and help normalize Triglycerides. Some docs will supplement DHEA and or DHEA-S. These act as intermediates in steroid synthesis so supplementing basically back-fills pathways.

The testes do not only make testosterone. They make pregnenolone, androstenolone, estrogens, progesterone, DHEA, DHEA-S and many others. Pregnenolone is the mother intermediate and goes on to make cortisol and other mineralocorticoids as well as other corticosteroids. So shutting down the testes can be a problem for some people. the adrenals, paraadrenals and other tisses can make up the difference but some people are more sensitive to the deficit.

So to use hCG or not is up to yo and your doctor. I don't see much of a downside of giving it a try. You can monitor estradiol, DHEA-S and pregnenolone and you and your doc can evaluate. Getwith a good doc and see what's up if you think it might help.

IMO not necessary. BUT everyone is different

I currently take 120mg of test cyp weekly - I have been doing 750 units of HCG on Monday and Tuesday and then test on Wednesday - I have been on TRT for several years (at least 5) - this past month I ran out of HCG and have been waiting on it - I have noticed no difference whatsoever without the HCG though it's only been a month - do I really need the HCG going forward? thanks for any insight

Only if you care about fertility/testicle size/ or eventually coming off testosterone and trying to recover natural endogenous production.

Otherwise, there is no use. There are anecdotes of people saying it can increase libido, other say they get E2 like symptoms.

I don't go by any of that. All it's doing is mimicking your endogenous gonadotropins, LH and FSH. HCG is able to bind to and activate the same receptors, albeit, much less potently.

I don't think they do per say but some of the better ones follow estrogen. hCG will drive up your estrogen. Pregnenolone, DHEA and DHEA-S can also be followed. hCG therapy puts these up as well. The tell tale sign for most patience is that the testes increase in size and any pain associated with testes atrophy goes away. I use it on and off. There are a few other ways to get the boys somewhat back in the game. You can look into these. I don't have pubmed references on hand but they are available. Pregnenolone can be supplemented. Using Nolvadex instead of n AI may help. AI's in general are rough on blood lipids tanking HDL and increasing LDL and triglycerides. Nolvadex does the opposite. It can increase HDL, decrease LDL and help normalize Triglycerides. Some docs will supplement DHEA and or DHEA-S. These act as intermediates in steroid synthesis so supplementing basically back-fills pathways.

The testes do not only make testosterone. They make pregnenolone, androstenolone, estrogens, progesterone, DHEA, DHEA-S and many others. Pregnenolone is the mother intermediate and goes on to make cortisol and other mineralocorticoids as well as other corticosteroids. So shutting down the testes can be a problem for some people. the adrenals, paraadrenals and other tisses can make up the difference but some people are more sensitive to the deficit.

So to use hCG or not is up to yo and your doctor. I don't see much of a downside of giving it a try. You can monitor estradiol, DHEA-S and pregnenolone and you and your doc can evaluate. Getwith a good doc and see what's up if you think it might help.

Thanks so much man. Going to print this post out before I head in to meet my new doc. Learning what questions to ask from these replies so I’m super appreciative.

Only if you care about fertility/testicle size/ or eventually coming off testosterone and trying to recover natural endogenous production.

Otherwise, there is no use. There are anecdotes of people saying it can increase libido, other say they get E2 like symptoms.

I don't go by any of that. All it's doing is mimicking your endogenous gonadotropins, LH and FSH. HCG is able to bind to and activate the same receptors, albeit, much less potently.

yes, if you are on trt then not much use except to back-fill those pathways and increase pregnenolone and dhea which clearly drop when lh/fsh bottoms out on trt.

yes, if you are on trt then not much use except to back-fill those pathways and increase pregnenolone and dhea which clearly drop when lh/fsh bottoms out on trt.

That's one of the reasons it's thrown around as well. I haven't seen any data backing this up though, only anecdotes going either way for or against HCG.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131