over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is hcg worth it at my age

rodeo

Registered
hi.i am 60 yrs old but pass for 50,ido my own trt 200mgs test cyp a week,i was thinking about starting hcg,people have different opinions on whether to use it at my age,i just want to find out what a few other people think,any help on this please.

If you want big balls you need to take it. If you don't care about the size, let em go. I can see the dilemna now, in one hand you have big balls, in the other hand you let them go, tough decision.

Personally I like hearing my balls slap up against my womans ass in time. It helps me keep the rythym going.

Plus when I get done I like to feed her like shes a baby bird in the nest, and I am bringing her a worm.

Last edited:
Whether you plan on having kids still yet or not, I think you should use hcg. There is just something about having good sized balls that can't be replaced.

It's like "Nuticles", you know the testicle implants for dogs who get neutered. They still think they have them so it doesn't bother them.

I vote for the use of hcg.

hi.i am 60 yrs old but pass for 50,ido my own trt 200mgs test cyp a week,i was thinking about starting hcg,people have different opinions on whether to use it at my age,i just want to find out what a few other people think,any help on this please.

At the amount of test you are taking and your age I don't feel it is necessary for you to use hcg. Unless you want to have more children :eek:

hcg at my age

thanks, i dont think i will bother with hcg at my age,i think i will look more into hgh.

will clomid at 50mgs eod during a test cycle keep them big as well. I was reading mixed reviews on another board. i am in need of HCG but it takes weeks to get here. I can get clomid quicker and easier. I want to try the clomid approach.

I have nolva on hand for PCT. I have 5 weeks remaining of this test e dbol cycle and my boys have vanished.

will clomid at 50mgs eod during a test cycle keep them big as well. I was reading mixed reviews on another board. i am in need of HCG but it takes weeks to get here. I can get clomid quicker and easier. I want to try the clomid approach.

I have nolva on hand for PCT. I have 5 weeks remaining of this test e dbol cycle and my boys have vanished.

They don't work exactly the same but Clomid, IGF-1, GH, GHRH/GHRPs and insulin all have a positive effect on reducing (but not preventing) testicular shrinkage.

I turn 60 in two months. I am on TRT and when I first started I didn't use HCG and my testicles were shrinking. I have secondary hypogonadism and the HCG not only plumped the boys, but also increased my level of T. HCG stimulated the cells of the testes to produce what they can including pregnenolone and several other sex hormones in addition to T.

I wouldn't be without it.

If not completely primary, HCG is definitely something good to incorporate and not just for cosmetic reasons. Even for some who were initially told they were primary -- they are eventually able to re-sensitize the leydig cells in their nuts through the use of HCG.

And i know of at least one poster on another board who started off with huge amounts of HCG (solely) per week (around 10,000 iu's per week) and over time, through careful monitoring of E2 and Test levels, was able to gradually reduce the amounts of HCG used while holding Test levels constant at the high end of normal (completely absent any exogenous T). I can't remember but believe he's using approximately 2000 iu's now. It did take him time however -- on the order of at least months i believe. A more conservative approach with smaller amounts of HCG might be in order for someone already on test and in no particular hurry.

Incorporation of quality tocotrienols can also serve to sensitize the leydig cells as well.

Primarily for health reasons (i'm 50), i will explore the use of peptides and am grateful to Dat and others for all the great info.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws