Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Being that size I guess you can workout in whatever you want. LOL 😆

Being that size I guess you can workout in whatever you want. LOL 😆
Lol yeah well imagine going to a packed gym and wear that lol bo way.I bet bboy wouldn't and his bigger

Lol yeah well imagine going to a packed gym and wear that lol bo way.I bet bboy wouldn't and his bigger
Going to regular gym would be hilarious wearing just your underwear, but nowadays nothing would surprise me. LOL

There is a guy in my gym who wears that but with a shirt aswell. It’s unpleasant as you can see his dick outline and he is overweight but nobody says anything who works there as that would be insensitive

No I would not, my wife would cut my shrunken balls off!

To his defense if he came on this board and went to the pics thread he would probably look at a lot of guys and say "that motherfucker is on gear???"
Dude has a nice physique! but if he wore that to a gym in western Kentucky they would show him the Exit door 🚪

yep wiz looks like a praying mantis lol , idk why with all his resources he would not hop on some TRT at least. dudes wear short shorts in my gym "thy huggers" its a metrosexual fad
we have a guy at my gym who wears these, its flamboyant and metro to say the lest

Considering what that gym looks like i dont see the problem

Ever since I built my home gym, that’s exactly how I train. So fucking comfortable. I’ll put shorts on to ride the Peloton but after that it’s boxer briefs and that’s it. Maybe that’s why my wife don’t come down to the basement too often lol 😂

To his defense if he came on this board and went to the pics thread he would probably look at a lot of guys and say "that motherfucker is on gear???"
Dude has a nice physique! but if he wore that to a gym in western Kentucky they would show him the Exit door 🚪
I just spit my decaf coffee of laughing

And second comment applies for here to they probably call the cops and say a petifile

Yea decent physique but he’s not that impressive he would struggle at any Natl Qualifier in Texas and he would be shown the door here too. I won’t lie back in the day a lot of us would wear super tight NOC. activewear spandex type stuff for photo shoots or sometimes just close to a show to see our legs but yea mushroom tip was intentionally not displayed usually covered by a big string tank that cut at just above mid quad. He’s lean I dunno why so many people see lean as big, I get why people out the sport do it in off season I’m 30-40 lbs heavier and not competitor think I’m bigger or heavier at showtime but never people in the sport. Ronnie used to wear full length yellow spandex into Golds Arlington and you could see the veins in his legs thru them but he never had his junk out.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131