over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is he working out in underwear

Considering what that gym looks like i dont see the problem
This is a good point he is training in a shit box in what is likely Africa so yea who’s gonna say they’re offended by him there.

I remember when spandex was the norm for guys to work out in. Can't say it is much different.

No I would not, my wife would cut my shrunken balls off!

To his defense if he came on this board and went to the pics thread he would probably look at a lot of guys and say "that motherfucker is on gear???"
Dude has a nice physique! but if he wore that to a gym in western Kentucky they would show him the Exit door 🚪
I seriously think I saw a guy do that very thing at a LA Fitness in Louisville, KY lol. Pr 3 years ago now as it was back when I traveled for work.

Only this old guy with a huge gut that walks around line his late are pulling his arms apart works out in underwear at my gym. Not sure why some guys do that it doesn’t get you the attention you’re looking for

yep wiz looks like a praying mantis lol , idk why with all his resources he would not hop on some TRT at least. dudes wear short shorts in my gym "thy huggers" its a metrosexual fad
I see this alot lately. The thigh huggers and socks pulled up to the knees.

I think I see it: He's Elie Champion from Cameroon. The weather in that part of Africa is pretty hot and I didn't see any air conditioning units.

Bro back in my younger days.the gym I went to I call it dungeon. You can smell tje man sweat with old leather or vinyl wry it was .and there was no female there. All man most huge some average. But not what you see today 50000 16-17 year old.

And that was not a big gym like your LA FINESS OR 24 HRS CRAP.

It was small it was fucking smelly af and no a/c .and I pay a million dollar to fine that now.those was the best lifting days of my life.

The smell was more addictive than aas was

I remember when spandex was the norm for guys to work out in. Can't say it is much different.
It was totally normal but your package wasn’t visible or not like it would be in underwear. Now it’s all chics and lil dudes in Gym Shark shit with the chics being fat and thinking that shit fools us, hot chics show skin not lycra mid waist to ankles.

It was totally normal but your package wasn’t visible or not like it would be in underwear. Now it’s all chics and lil dudes in Gym Shark shit with the chics being fat and thinking that shit fools us, hot chics show skin not lycra mid waist to ankles.
Well the bulge in my under wear is the same size as the bulge in my spandex was. But maybe that i because i have a little dick.

Lol then there’d be no bulge right

adjusting his grip in the middle of the set while bar is overhead...genius!!!! :(

side note, I miss the Body Alive, T. Michael, Crazee Wear stuff. Thankfully Zubaz is still kicking, although the quality is probably not as good as it once was but what is these days?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131