over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is HG gear even worth the risk anymore?

go with UG. too many HG fakes. even if they knock off HG contains real stuff its still shady. they are trying to pass their own brew as someone else's HG brand.

at least with UG its like they are saying "hey we make this ourselves and its cheap. try it, if you like it use it, if not then don't" - a good UG is just honest guys doing it the best they can without lying about it
good post bro.

O No another Rhino! If thats a pic of you ya look great.

Yes ,if you know your source . UG is not worth the risk. UG will always strive to be as good as HG. But will always fall short. HG is the standard in which all UG labs are measured. Please don't use overdosed as a argument. It would still be over dosed.
Price is a crap argument too. You want to be your best then use the best. For another what $25 dollars a week you are gonna risk your health.It only takes one bad batch.
I know this is not a popular response. Too much money being made on UG products. But it is the truth and better advise then you know.:banghead:

Kinda with stewie on this one. Good ug is good ug. unscripted hg is ???

Kinda with stewie on this one. Good ug is good ug. unscripted hg is ???

But a good HG source is Human grade.They are not that hard to find. If it's human grade doesn't matter if it's scripted or not it's still human grade. Just like UG you need to find a good source. I've had more bad UG then HG.

But a good UG will be dosed much higher per ml. Legit HG is nearly impossible to get without a script and thats a fact. Where from India or Pakistan? You a new member check out PM sponsors see whats up.

But a good HG source is Human grade.They are not that hard to find. If it's human grade doesn't matter if it's scripted or not it's still human grade. Just like UG you need to find a good source. I've had more bad UG then HG.

Well it basically comes down to the source, if you have a good trustworthy source my vote is for HG hands down. The best HG sources that have been in the game for several years are still are the best for a reason, they sell real hg products. Now there is nothing wrong with UG products if you know they are legit and keep their products legit but a good UG source can still get some bunk powder. But like I said its all about knowing your source....

Not trying to capture the thread, but had a comment for GOODY. Actually, you can polish a turd, but it's still a piece of shit!!!:D

But a good UG will be dosed much higher per ml. Legit HG is nearly impossible to get without a script and thats a fact. Where from India or Pakistan? You a new member check out PM sponsors see whats up.
Sure there may be fakes. But I don't have a problem getting legit HG.
I don't have a problem with the sponsors here and I'm not saying that no one should use them. But I personally prefer HG products. I have a good source and I'm sticking with that.
If I were to get a fake product. And I still got results.Then the worst that happened is I got UG stuff. If it's legit. Then I got sterile properly dosed stuff.
I choose HG because the products are dosed the same every time and are sterile. They are also approved for use in humans. Those are stringent requirements to meet. That makes me more comfortable in my use.

then get your legt HG but i will pay half the price for 2X potency from sponsors of PM with big feedback and know its good-and i get my bloods. HG on the street is fake. Sorry. It may have some UG in vial with fake label but it aint orgenon. Promise. Unless you yourself are getting from pharmacy its not legit. FACT FACT FACT. If you are then good for you as im a hater. Please clarify newbie.

Ever see 2 Rhinos brawl on a nature show? It's never pretty!
Agree to disagree. Bros in iron --right?
T

then get your legt HG but i will pay half the price for 2X potency from sponsors of PM with big feedback and know its good-and i get my bloods. HG on the street is fake. Sorry. It may have some UG in vial with fake label but it aint orgenon. Promise. Unless you yourself are getting from pharmacy its not legit. FACT FACT FACT. If you are then good for you as im a hater. Please clarify newbie.

why would you call someone a newbie? His join date is before yours? Seriously.

And how are you an expert on everything gear related? Come on man, posts like this are childish, state your opinion and move on.

To the OP, i believe if you can get HG it is worth it. I am on HRT so i get the WATSON cyp from a pharmacy. I will say that the HGH Labs(FROM GEAR DEPOT!!!!!!) is every bit as good as anything HG i have ever taken and they managed to make 400mg completely painless!

Not fact at all.

You dont know what your on about.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner