over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is HG gear even worth the risk anymore?

Juice Authority

Registered
Aside from my HRT medication I get from the pharmacy I'm really questioning whether going the HG route for other products is worth the risk of getting counterfeit or fake gear. There seems to be so much of it in circulation and the fakes look just as good as the real ones. I've heard outrageous numbers like 80% of all HG gear on the black market is either fake or counterfeit. That's a shockingly HIGH number. What's the general consensus on that?

I almost think you have a better chance of getting fake gear from HG now than a reputable UG lab. IMO i like to stick to 1 or 2 UG labs who's gear i know is legit. Maybe even a test run of say 200mg/wk for a month and spend $50 of a testosterone blood test. Levels should be out of range but not by a ton, if thats accurate then you know you have a keeper unless they go shady. Thats why now i only stick with 1 or 2 labs who know are legit. Plus the international ordering for most HG gear just isnt worth the risk esp if its gonna be bunk.

im giving hg gear one more shot, then i will do my own thing.

Of course it's worth the risk. Cause if it's fake then it's UG. If you buy UG then best case it's dosed right and free of toxins and is what the label reads it is...(Best case).

IMO stick with the HRT. I like what thebigone says.JA you know enough out there to have a consensus on who has tight UG products. Select one or two and keep them in your pocket. Health should not be risked for vanity.

IMO stick with the HRT. I like what thebigone says.JA you know enough out there to have a consensus on who has tight UG products. Select one or two and keep them in your pocket. Health should not be risked for vanity.

Yeah, I just personally like to use HG test products but many of them have been called into question lately and I'm not an HG expert so I can't tell the real ones from the counterfeit version.

the way i see it is if you can find a good ug lab that is getting consistenly good feedback then stick with the ug-its so true,hg products are being counterfieted all the time and it is so hard to tell whats real-you might spend the extra money on an hg product when all you are getting is a ug product in an hg bottle

go with UG. too many HG fakes. even if they knock off HG contains real stuff its still shady. they are trying to pass their own brew as someone else's HG brand.

at least with UG its like they are saying "hey we make this ourselves and its cheap. try it, if you like it use it, if not then don't" - a good UG is just honest guys doing it the best they can without lying about it

Interesting...I was just going to place an HG order...the product gets good reviews but it may still be counterfeit huh? I have heard of doing the "freezer test" with test amps..never done it myself..makes sense though.. is that a good way to ensure that your HG test is actually test?

Aside from my HRT medication I get from the pharmacy I'm really questioning whether going the HG route for other products is worth the risk of getting counterfeit or fake gear. There seems to be so much of it in circulation and the fakes look just as good as the real ones. I've heard outrageous numbers like 80% of all HG gear on the black market is either fake or counterfeit. That's a shockingly HIGH number. What's the general consensus on that?

I think there are several issues that need to be considered. The most important issue is who is the actual source. In terms of human grade gear, there are certain sources that are known for having shipped fakes and there are some that are known for being very knowledgeable about fakes and actually know the source of where they get their supplies from. For example, I have yet to see a fake ICN(although I have heard 2nd hand reports of some) and am 100% positive that the person I get them through is getting the real deal(please, no PM's, not going to divulge who). If you stick to items that are rarely counterfeited you also have a much better chance of getting the real deal; for example I have yet to see a fake of the Rotexmedica Enanthate and it is great quality. When it comes to UG labs you have to rely on lab tests and reputation. Usually if a source has been in business for a number of years and still have a good reputation they are going to have decent quality gear or they would not still be in business. The key is really to do the research on the UG lab to get accurate feedback as some boards have shills for certain sourcesand you need to get a broader spectrum of opinions.

go with UG. too many HG fakes. even if they knock off HG contains real stuff its still shady. they are trying to pass their own brew as someone else's HG brand.

at least with UG its like they are saying "hey we make this ourselves and its cheap. try it, if you like it use it, if not then don't" - a good UG is just honest guys doing it the best they can without lying about it

right on bro :headbang:

If you stick to items that are rarely counterfeited you also have a much better chance of getting the real deal; for example I have yet to see a fake of the Rotexmedica Enanthate and it is great quality.

Good info, thx..would something like Omna's and or the Iranian test eth. be a product that has been heavily counterfeited? Hope its not too much of a newb question..

Yes ,if you know your source . UG is not worth the risk. UG will always strive to be as good as HG. But will always fall short. HG is the standard in which all UG labs are measured. Please don't use overdosed as a argument. It would still be over dosed.
Price is a crap argument too. You want to be your best then use the best. For another what $25 dollars a week you are gonna risk your health.It only takes one bad batch.
I know this is not a popular response. Too much money being made on UG products. But it is the truth and better advise then you know.:banghead:

My thoughts exactly

Yeah its getting really bad. There are so many fake anabol tubs out there right now with barely any ingredients in them. Bunch of sugar and maybe 1mg of product or methyl test.

There are a few sources that I trust and some are sponsors here but UGL seems to be the way to go now days. Just saw some fake Test amps and compared to real ones the liquid was watery the coloring off and different size amps. Stick with someone when you find a good one. MM

There are such great sponsors here with UG dosed much higher than HG even if the HG is for real anyway. Just look at the feedback on some of these guys 100's cant be wrong. The very popular fairly new domestic UG sponsor here is the best seen in a long time and its potent. More than any HG label claims. Some cases double. I believe most HG is fake (label wise) it may contain some UG. Legit HG too difficult to obtain these days and I really see no advantageif you trust your UG source.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131