over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is HGH overrated? yes no

POLL: Is HGH overrated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It doesnt do much for me my training partner he loves it It all depends on your genentic make-up I think in some cases like mine I think its overrated. For my training partner I think it does well for him he get better results than I do.

which brand are u using?

Kigs.

could be the product? or they are looking for too much out of gh and expect more, i thought it was great.

As in it's bunk? I can't do over 3iu without my hands being completely numb. I am expecting more out of it for the price, like I said it's overated in my opinion.

I think the older you are the easier it is to see the positive effects. Even at 2iu/day 5on/2off, if I eat clean I get lean quicker, but also, if I eat dirty I get fat quicker. So besides keeping the aches and pains of aging at bay, it also makes me more carb sensitive. But it also helps me get leaner when I do the work. So to anyone in their 50's or 60's I highly recommend it. It definitely cuts the edge off of aging.

Kigs.

As in it's bunk? I can't do over 3iu without my hands being completely numb. I am expecting more out of it for the price, like I said it's overated in my opinion.
I pin 4 at once my hands/wrists go numb. But is that what we want? Is that proof our compound is working? I sure hope so cause with all the bread spent I could've gotten lots of tes or whatever....So Shovel I guess we can make an intelligent decision on whether to continue around March. Best of luck.

I pin 4 at once my hands/wrists go numb. But is that what we want? Is that proof our compound is working? I sure hope so cause with all the bread spent I could've gotten lots of tes or whatever....So Shovel I guess we can make an intelligent decision on whether to continue around March. Best of luck.
If your hands/wrists are going numb it's too much too soon in my opinion. Drop the dosage and ramp it up slowly.

Last edited:
I think the older you are the easier it is to see the positive effects. Even at 2iu/day 5on/2off, if I eat clean I get lean quicker, but also, if I eat dirty I get fat quicker. So besides keeping the aches and pains of aging at bay, it also makes me more carb sensitive. But it also helps me get leaner when I do the work. So to anyone in their 50's or 60's I highly recommend it. It definitely cuts the edge off of aging.

Nice to see you chime in I typically agree with you 100-ALTHOUGH I believe someone in their early 40's may reap the same benefits as well- As graphs and charts show a sharp decline about there and if ya can nip it in the bud and get it rollin early without any decline IMO ya may be ahead of the game. And now I pin 2 2X day. Just Fuckin around with 4 at once. I agree...too much.

HGH is great for competor's ... when in pre contest phase...4iu's and it seems to really help with fat loss and keeping muscle on...

I like it for general recomp and anti-aging. It seems to bump me past sticking points.

I do think however people use it for too long. I like 10iu M/W/F for 8 weeks. Then I go off for a few months and do it again. used this way it will not cost a fortune either.

I like it for general recomp and anti-aging. It seems to bump me past sticking points.

I do think however people use it for too long. I like 10iu M/W/F for 8 weeks. Then I go off for a few months and do it again. used this way it will not cost a fortune either.

what results do you get out of this generally when using this method for only 8 weeks hawk??

interesting man. I am planning to switch to this protocol after around 9 months of straight usage.... I wanna finish hella strong. Do you experience any of the nastier sides such as bone growth or elongation while doing this protocol?

what results do you get out of this generally when using this method for only 8 weeks hawk??

I usually gain 1-2kg while thinning out my skin considerably.
My whole physique takes on a more rounded, 3D look.
After 8 weeks or so there is no further improvement.

interesting man. I am planning to switch to this protocol after around 9 months of straight usage.... I wanna finish hella strong. Do you experience any of the nastier sides such as bone growth or elongation while doing this protocol?

No sides other than some slight CTS, which recedes after termination.

overrated??????.....YES
worth the money????.....depends how much you have i guess:D

peps are even MORE worthless:(

gh is.....OK.....for fatloss and overall health
and would do it, if funds were avali.
for competing ONLY.....if i had no plans to ever compete
i would not do it......

NOW....when i'm an oldman, i may feel differently
which i may add is right around the fuckin corner:(

"peps are even MORE worthless" Couldn't agree more !!!

umm one word. no. heehe i tend to agree with chris250 in that gh is best used precontest. Not really necessary offseason, unless of course you just happen to have some extra $$ laying around of course!

Yes i think its way over rated. It does nothing that a cleaner diet and a more methodical approach cant do. Now it does have some anti aging properties that i think is worth it.

Yes i think its way over rated. It does nothing that a cleaner diet and a more methodical approach cant do. Now it does have some anti aging properties that i think is worth it.

What about hyperplasia, the release of igf from your liver, the creation of brand new muscle, the efficiency of cardiovascular activity, the ligament and tendon healing properties.... the stuff we font see is what most impresses me... but then again, I just staryed my second day, I may be in for a huge disappointment...

I hope not.

Not surprised by the responses thus far with such a subjective thread. As for myself, I'm a big fan of hgh but to each his own...... for those who can afford it....try it, that way you can validate thru personal experience and not someone's opinion. Way too many on here looking for that snake oil or magic pill, memo to those who have'nt recieved... THERE'S NO SUBSITUTE FOR PUTTING IN THE THE WORK!!!

i do believe that its worth it after 30...i used it last year for 8 months at 4 ius daily and all my aches and pains were healed...this year 2 ius a day and i feel good and dont really have any issues now...but the anti-aging benefits are obvious...i may be crazy but i think my hair line has gone down some...i shave my head but i think it has grown back some...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws