over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Hgh worth it for you ?

Aaaaah so hgh bloat is not a thing

Glad I never mentioned any bloat

I know a lot of people take diuretics long term for things like BP. However, given the importance of hydration electrolyte balance and a functioning liver and kidney for bodybuilding long term diuretic use seems ill advised. The body will adjust to the anti-diuretic effects of HGH in time. We don't always need to swallow the spider to catch the fly you can just deal with the fly.
1704392208817.gif

Justin Harris has given some theories on this. He doesn't have any science to back it up but what he's seen through decades in the sport is most heavyweight / superheavyweight guys have about a 10 year window (think Ronnie Coleman 1996-2006, Jay Cutler 2001-2011, Big Ramy 2013-2023) where they can push food / training / PEDs (particularly GH) really hard. After that 10 years it doesn't matter what they do - they start to atrophy in their limbs, the skin isn't the same, etc. Some of it is directly related to GH use, some is from years of nerve compression, there's a lot of stuff that goes into it.
Some of it is just goddamn aging...

Yours, Captain Obvious

I think it depends on your age and goals. For me adding 3.0-3.6iu GH (depending on the brand ;)) M-F to my TRT was a game changer. It really made a difference in the way my skin looked, also got some hair regrowth on the head, and keeps me lean around the waist.

For the people (like me) that is concerned about legal issues, is the CJC/Ipamorelin worth consideration?

Can these peptides be the same as 4IU HGH?

I'm 50 (have a med professional license-scared of issues). If the peeps can't compare, then I'm ready for HGH with my TRT.
Mk677 stacked with cjc1295 with dac has shown some impressive blood work in some. Cjc with dac will probably cost you more then actual gh at a higher dose. Mk677 causes many lots of side. But yeah it is possible to get some pretty crazy results from what I've seen. I've never ran a high dose of cjc w/dac because it would be so expensive but I'm sure even 2mhs a week would make a noticeable diffrence. I'm one of the few that like mk and it's a cheap addition. If you do decide to do those route make sure you monitor your blood glucose.

Justin Harris has given some theories on this. He doesn't have any science to back it up but what he's seen through decades in the sport is most heavyweight / superheavyweight guys have about a 10 year window (think Ronnie Coleman 1996-2006, Jay Cutler 2001-2011, Big Ramy 2013-2023) where they can push food / training / PEDs (particularly GH) really hard. After that 10 years it doesn't matter what they do - they start to atrophy in their limbs, the skin isn't the same, etc. Some of it is directly related to GH use, some is from years of nerve compression, there's a lot of stuff that goes into it.

He discusses it in this interview:

A few minutes before that he also guarantees guys are leaner and harder today than the 1990s but don't look like it because the skin is thicker due to increased collagen from how much more GH is used these days.
One of sides of severe slin insensivity is limb atrophy

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear