over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Hgh worth it for you ?

100%
No drug allows me to consistently become a bigger, leaner version of myself than GH. No drug also allows me to process and digest large amounts of food like GH.
It truly turns your body into a wellll-oiled machine. EVERYTHING works better.

Yeah, man, it’s well worth it for me. Well worth it.

Even if you’re shoving 1/2-a full vial in daily, it’s the same cost as a lunch combo at Panera, depending on source.

I stay leaner, fuller, sleep better, recover faster… not sure I’ll ever take it out.

Grabbing some brown tops from TP soon to try, been running a mix of his stuff and a couple other great vendors here for a minute and it’s been all positive for me.
Good Point the TPs brown tops are roughly $12 per vial right now and each vial should contain 15IUs of GH.

Good Point the TPs brown tops are roughly $12 per vial right now and each vial should contain 15IUs of GH.
Yep. I don’t think there’s any real feedback yet so we’ll be guinea pigs, but it’s not exactly a huge gamble. Drop a couple hundo, get a blood serum test, if they suck then it’s not a big loss. If they’re on point, then I’ll throw down for a stash.

Ditto. I couldn't even handle 4iu without my RHR being increased by about 30%. I stick with 2-3iu/night and while not transformational, it does keep my leaner and muscles looking slightly fuller.
Not sure why some have this issue and others do not. Kinda sucks, but it is what it is

Yeah, man, it’s well worth it for me. Well worth it.

Even if you’re shoving 1/2-a full vial in daily, it’s the same cost as a lunch combo at Panera, depending on source.

I stay leaner, fuller, sleep better, recover faster… not sure I’ll ever take it out.

Grabbing some brown tops from TP soon to try, been running a mix of his stuff and a couple other great vendors here for a minute and it’s been all positive for me.
With your income u should get serum testing

For the people (like me) that is concerned about legal issues, is the CJC/Ipamorelin worth consideration?

Can these peptides be the same as 4IU HGH?

I'm 50 (have a med professional license-scared of issues). If the peeps can't compare, then I'm ready for HGH with my TRT.

For the people (like me) that is concerned about legal issues, is the CJC/Ipamorelin worth consideration?

I'm 50 (have a med professional license-scared of issues). If the peeps can't compare, then I'm ready for HGH with my TRT.
No peptide in my opinion will yield results gotten from GH. I get the hesitation with having a lot to lose. However, there are several sponsors that allow you to procure this precious gem stateside. No CBP issues whatsoever.

As long as you’re not advertising or dealing then you have virtually no issues.

Cage

Yep. I don’t think there’s any real feedback yet so we’ll be guinea pigs, but it’s not exactly a huge gamble. Drop a couple hundo, get a blood serum test, if they suck then it’s not a big loss. If they’re on point, then I’ll throw down for a stash.
TP is usually always GTG so I agree that it's not a huge gamble going with his Brown Tops. The blood serum test will tell the truth, but in TP I trust.

Why are u talking about legality when u are then referring to hgh w trt assuming u can get a script for hgh then no point in messing w the peptides mentioned

Good quality HGH was amazing. I'd say nothing less than about 4 IU for about 8-12 weeks. Then you just notice a huge difference in your ability to consume food & stay lean, fantastic sleep, and way better recovery. Going too high with it can knock me out the bad way. I do get watery on some brands. I've tried a few, exploring two new one's this time around.

I am going to try new avenues with it, I usually do 6x a week. I think I'll do that for the most part on my next cycle, but incorporate 4-6 weeks where I do 3 big shots post WO and/or 2 big shots twice a week randomly. Hear there is something it, and if it's nothing but placebo oh well maybe I need some mental gymnastics to keep me up.

Sounds impossible, but I believe GH changed my physique permanently with the first use, which was 10iw MWF for about 6 weeks.

It mad me fuller and rounder and my skin much thinner. It also made me more vascular.

Even with years away from it, I stay leaner and fuller than before it's use.

Makes no sense, but there it is...

I haven't used it since my last prep in November 2019.

This M-W-F was it just 1 massive shot post-workout, or how did you orchestrate it?

This M-W-F was it just 1 massive shot post-workout, or how did you orchestrate it?

Yes, a single 1ml shot in the delt, intramuscular.

Just the addition of 3 iu pharm gh daily offseason (in conjunction with training and eating progressively) took me from top of LHW to top of HW in 3 years.

You don’t need a lot. You just need to use it consistently and make sure it’s real and your other factors are in order. It can only help.

Just the addition of 3 iu pharm gh daily offseason (in conjunction with training and eating progressively) took me from top of LHW to top of HW in 3 years.

You don’t need a lot. You just need to use it consistently and make sure it’s real and your other factors are in order. It can only help.
That's the difference...I think a lot of folks on this board are using generic GH and not pharmacy grade. Some of the generic GH is still good quality stuff though, but I am sure pharm GH is better quality overall but more costly.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws