advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is is possible to look full and pumped on DNP?

AlphaMaleDawg

Banned
I love the results of DNP. I hate how flat I look though. Makes me look skinny as hell. Anyone have any tips for looking full and pumped on DNP? I hear insulin pre-workout helps, but I'd rather do something else instead. Or is it just not possible due to being glycogen depleted all the time?

Last edited:
if you are a chemical genius i would imagine it is possible - but i would bet the things you would have to do to not look flat would counteract the effects of DNP

so basically no, its just something you have to accept mentally - be prepared to look deflated!!!!!

I have never used DNP nor do I plan to, but I'm curious - why would you care about looking full and pumped while on it, when it's something that's generally only used for short periods anyway?

Variables....

I love the results of DNP. I hate how flat I look though. Makes me look skinny as hell. Anyone have any tips for looking full and pumped on DNP? I hear insulin pre-workout helps, but I'd rather do something else instead. Or is it just not possible due to being glycogen depleted all the time?

I have never used DNP nor do I plan to, but I'm curious - why would you care about looking full and pumped while on it, when it's something that's generally only used for short periods anyway?

I'm not going to go in the whole DNP good or bad, blah blah blah... been played out enough on here.

I will say this... DNP use, like every other drug we take, has no "set protocol"... it will often depend on your goals.... cut fast? High dose, short term... BUT, here's the kicker... if leaning out gradually and using it as another "aide" ala Eph/Caffeine, etc, then, you can run low dose for longer times (100mg/day for weeks, months at a time).

To answer the question-
Glycerol (LBA's) help a lot... but I don't know how ur running the DNP

this is how threads get derailed

Last edited:
I'm not going to go in the whole DNP good or bad, blah blah blah... been played out enough on here.

I will say this... DNP use, like every other drug we take, has no "set protocol"... it will often depend on your goals.... cut fast? High dose, short term... BUT, here's the kicker... if leaning out gradually and using it as another "aide" ala Eph/Caffeine, etc, then, you can run low dose for longer times (100mg/day for weeks, months at a time).

To answer the question-
Glycerol (LBA's) help a lot... but I don't know how ur running the DNP

I am not running it anytime soon but I will prob give it another run during the winter. probably a mild dose like 200 or 400mg for however long I feel I need to use it. I don't have that much fat to lose

OK...

I am not running it anytime soon but I will prob give it another run during the winter. probably a mild dose like 200 or 400mg for however long I feel I need to use it. I don't have that much fat to lose

If you did 200mg ED, or even EOD you will get good results over the winter time.

Absolute:
: 2-3 liters water/day
: LBA's

You should not experience much if any weakness or lack of pump particularly if on gear.

glycerine will work wonders, and that's the reason people are commenting with LBA's, because there's glycerine in it. Walmart first aid skin section has glycerine moisturizer. It's perfectly acceptable to drink. A tablespoon into a large glass of water drank twice daily will greatly aid in muscle fullness AND it will help prevent the dehydration that dnp causes. I've torn through 20 bottles or so and I wouldn't go without it anymore, with or without dnp.

If you did 200mg ED, or even EOD you will get good results over the winter time.

Absolute:

You should not experience much if any weakness or lack of pump particularly if on gear.

thanks. is there a cheaper alternative for LBA's?

yes

glycerine will work wonders, and that's the reason people are commenting with LBA's, because there's glycerine in it. Walmart first aid skin section has glycerine moisturizer. It's perfectly acceptable to drink. A tablespoon into a large glass of water drank twice daily will greatly aid in muscle fullness AND it will help prevent the dehydration that dnp causes. I've torn through 20 bottles or so and I wouldn't go without it anymore, with or without dnp.

I do the LBA's to get more bang for my buck with the protein, but yes, the walgreens/walmart stuff is just as fine.

I'm surprised at the 1 TBSP BID comment, that's great if that "low" of an amount works for you... AMD, just be aware/ready that you may need several tbsp's though.

Last edited:
If you use straight glycerol instead of LBA mix, be very very careful with the dose.

Insulin... sounds scary with the way through which dnp functions.

I do the LBA's to get more bang for my buck with the protein, but yes, the walgreens/walmart stuff is just as fine.

I'm surprised at the 1 TBSP BID comment, that's great if that "low" of an amount works for you... AMD, just be aware/ready that you may need several tbsp's though.

Isn't 1 tablespoon of glycerine, 15 grams? Equivalent amount in what would be 3 table spoons of LBAs?

If you use straight glycerol instead of LBA mix, be very very careful with the dose.

Insulin... sounds scary with the way through which dnp functions.

Why?

I'm in for interest on this too. Dangerous?
I have only glycerol available (f'kin Europe), but haven't used any yet...

Overtime it seems to build up for me, but you're right, a larger dose could easily be needed to get that pumped look. If I take too much i get cramps.

Absolute:

Good info bro. I was thinking about doing this exact same thing this coming up fall/winter. I have read that you need to drink a least a gallon of water a day while on DNP.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131