advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it a waste of gear to up doses on a diet?

I would have to agree with Mr. Smiles as he provided a general example of what could benefit. He is clearly competing to be leaner in a hypocaloric deficit so at a science standpoint yes you can add more musclemass while dieting but you're tools in hand have to be functioning at the most optimal stage for synthesis to take place. But like stated by knuckle there is a perfect ratio that could work. Finding it is one thing at the expense of your body..trial and error

Going into week six of Big A's classic diet with great results so far. Losing about 2lbs of fat per week without any T3 or clen, so it's just as good as the keto diets I've done for the past few years.

Running things simple, like I always do: 500mg test E, some turinabol, and Yellow Haze. Don't care about any bloat (of which I have very little anyway) since this is not for the stage. Just want to see if I can get down to sub-6%, which I've never done. Definitely should get there in another 3-4 weeks if the fat loss doesn't slow down. My vascularity is already off the charts. As always, this is being done as one phase in my 7-8 month long annual cycle.

My question: I have lost almost no LBM this time, and was mulling over adding in another 200-400mg of test for the final stages of the diet to see if not only can I maintain, but add LBM at the end here. Or will all the cardio/workouts/low carbs make it a waste of AAS?

More gear equal more appetite, aromitzation and less fat loss. YOu just need enough to preserve what u got.

More gear equal more appetite, aromitzation and less fat loss. YOu just need enough to preserve what u got.

i am no scientist so i can't explain why but i do have experience and can tell you this did not apply to me. not problem losing fat and i was not taking a anti e or anything...
-JS

300mg...that just makes me want to cry. Amazing!

Lots of good thoughts in this thread; thanks for all the contributions, and please keep them coming, esp from personal experiences getting ready for shows, or photoshoots, etc.

Yes, my goal is as lean as I can get, though not stage lean because as someone said, that is almost impossible to maintain for any length of time and I couldn't motivate myself for the weeks and weeks necessary to go that far without having something to look forward to -- a photoshoot, competition, etc. Knucklehed's "sweet spot" sounds perfect, so I guess that is going to mean some testing on myself and see how my body/pressure/lipids respond. I will say this, this is the first time I've not lost LBM, so now I'm a believer in the "growing into a show". Thought it was just myth...

Bigz, here is Big A's diet: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/articles-forum/1157-dieting-getting-ready-competition.html It is brutal, but it flat out works. Like most things, it is also simple. Just needs dedication -- a big helping of it!

Thanks!

Its my personal opinion. I`ve been taking too much gear myself so at least its based on my experience. Most people here have an agenda.

You introduced yourself as a former steroid source and then posted your emails for people to contact you. Then turned around and suggested somebody buy 3-4 more types of drugs. And that it wouldnt hurt him!

You are not setting yourself up to be respected. Sound like a sleazy businessman. With an agenda (to sell steroids).

You introduced yourself as a former steroid source and then posted your emails for people to contact you. Then turned around and suggested somebody buy 3-4 more types of drugs. And that it wouldnt hurt him!

You are not setting yourself up to be respected. Sound like a sleazy businessman. With an agenda (to sell steroids).

Good post;

Chip

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic