over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is it bad to ask this

Ok. What do you do to make those hormones work after the initial injection?

Remember, I'm talking about "your" time. Not what your body is doing internally.

Remember, I'm talking about "your" time. Not what your body is doing internally.

Yeah, but "your time" doesn't mean jack... what your body is doing is what matters.
Wait, your body is you... i mean... oh well...

Yeah, but "your time" doesn't mean jack... what your body is doing is what matters.Wait, your body is you... i mean... oh well...

ahhhhh, you get my point.

BBOY of course is spot on and even spelled it out. like i said there are various things you can change in order to break a plateau. drugs is ONE of them and sound like thats the last thing tthis guy should change if he wants to keep doses low as possible. but eventually they might have to go up in order to reach his goal. but exhaust those things BBOY mentioned first.
-JS

Ok. What do you do to make those hormones work after the initial injection?

JS is right. You don't have to do anything to make those hormones work. They work automatically.

Now, you can MAGNIFY what those hormones are doing. IE: Say you inject 500mg's of test. Well, that test will do it's magic regardless of what you do. Sure if you double your protein intake, yada, yada, then the 500mgs will do "more" for you, but, the test will still increase protein synthesis by 50%, give or take whether you increase your protein or not. Also, hormones function in the human body in many other ways besides muscle enhancement.

PO

BBOY of course is spot on and even spelled it out. like i said there are various things you can change in order to break a plateau. drugs is ONE of them and sound like thats the last thing tthis guy should change if he wants to keep doses low as possible. but eventually they might have to go up in order to reach his goal. but exhaust those things BBOY mentioned first.
-JS

Even if he were to get to the point where he needed to up the dosage wouldn't it be smarter to make small jumps?

For example 500mg of test per week till you plateau, then 600, then 700 and so on.

Instead of jumping from 500, 750, 1000. Everyone acts like those numbers are set in stone, why not start with a small change and then add more as you need to.

Hell that should apply to everything, food, training, cardio, recovery and drugs but that's just IMO. I just don't see the point in making a huge jump if you don't HAVE to right off the bat. Yes your body may eventually require a gram per week but why start there if you don't need to if you are still able to grow on a lower dose.

-JS

here you come to the point. can u elaborate on this part

I'll keep this short..........

Over time you will plateau, food, drugs, training everything. So you will at some point need to increase all of those or change the training at least to continue to grow. Our bodies adapt quickly to our environments. If you pump in test at 250/wk long enough eventually this will be ineffective so the correct answe is to increase dose. At 500/wk for so long you will hit a plateau again.......and again and again. So the increases will need to keep coming. Same with food. You cannot just wholesale increase calories without increasing metabolic rate. What about effiecient absorbtion and utilization of what you do throw into your gut? If your body is not primed to use the extra nutrients then it is all for naught. You can eat as much as you like, if your body does not use it it will go to fat. So the drugs assist in upping BMR and protein utilization. So it all has to go up sooner or later. How high? Well how far are you willing to go??? That is the question. :banghead:

In short, there is really no way around it. YOU WILL NEED TO INCREASE DOSES!! There is NO SYSTEM!! YOU DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO!!

for those of you viewing this thread at the time of my post, i hope you learned something, and realize how stupid retarded easy all this is!

bunch of funny stuff in this thread. LMAO at alot of it.
so you wanna grow but don't want to increase drugs? lol.
if you up calories too much without gear you start to put on fat. so you MUST eventually up doses to keep growing. there is no other way.
FOOD is not most anabolic thing. FOOD and DRUGS are most anabolic thing. the combonation of the TWO is what builds big physiques not one or the other.
and this whole "looking for a system" thing well, how bout eat when hungry? so as you get more lean muscle on you it will up your metabolism making you eat more when you hit a plateau up drugs and you will gain some muscle and be hungrier when you hit a plateau up dose again etc etc etc until you are 250lbs.
its about progression in strenght/drugs/food (not necassarily in that order)
and 8 weeks on and then 4 weeks off sounds awful to me. 8 weeks is NOT long to be on and 4 weeks is NOT a long break at all. sounds like a terrible yo yo way of doing things.
to each their own.
hire a trainer. i recommend phil.
-JS

I'm starting to really like your posts bro... keep it up :headbang:

yes some of you did get my point,

i think one should make full use a particular drug dosage untill its gets exhausted.

only then up the dosage

i should not over expect from any one department, be it be food , drugs or training.... we need all three to build a physique and one cannot replace the other.

and i advise against premature increments in dose

Last edited:
for those of you viewing this thread at the time of my post, i hope you learned something, and realize how stupid retarded easy all this is!

I agree.
You know I was writing up some answers to Shelby's questions for an interview the other day and when I got to the diet and training part I cringed because my fingers were cramping on the response was writing so much....
I thought well I could write about drugs and be done in like five minutes....cause looking back in the equation of all this on how I got to my largest size and strength over the years in my quest DRUGS was the easiest thing to figure out in all of this...it's really comical.

For those that keep "upping the dose" advice there is a point of diminishing returns where you aren't gaining anything over the last cycle and side effects mitigate the response. It should take YEARS for a guy to get to his maximum dose level, then he'll find he can grow on a lot less-because most of us over shoot anyway and then come back down.

ok guys,
my point was to chalk out a drug cycle system which has
1. THE NEED TO INCREASE THE DOSE is minimized.

2. how actually a person can make MOST use of a particular given dosage.

for example a person may be able to use 500mg test/8 weeks four times a year, rather than being on straight for 8 months( of course increasing the dosage every months 500.750, 1000. 1250. 1500).

now how would u feel about a first timer using 1500mg for his 1st 8 month long cycle.

but i understand you people are not much intrested in all this bullshit so its ok guys... no hard feelings.....
lets lock the thread

apologize for wasting your time guys.... and i have asked the administrators to locck the thread.

Last edited:
bro just hire phil.well worth the money and all these ???? im sure will be dealt with.when i heal from surgery im seriously thinking of hireing him myself.......good luck!

ok guys,
my point was to chalk out a drug cycle system which has
1. THE NEED TO INCREASE THE DOSE is minimized.

2. how actually a person can make MOST use of a particular given dosage.

for example a person may be able to use 500mg test/8 weeks four times a year, rather than being on straight for 8 months( of course increasing the dosage every months 500.750, 1000. 1250. 1500).

now how would u feel about a first timer using 1500mg for his 1st 8 month long cycle.

but i understand you people are not much intrested in all this bullshit so its ok guys... no hard feelings.....
lets lock the thread

apologize for wasting your time guys.... and i have asked the administrators to locck the thread.

i really cant comprehend why you don't get it. 1st off there is no need to chalk out a drug cycle system, your not getting that point?? why? drugs are the easiest in the equation (it doesn't really matter what you take, everyone tries to come on here and lay out some elaborate drug cycle and then ask how does this look) who the fuck cares, its the least important and if you notice the only time the vets of the board respond is when the guy is doing something insane like starting out at a gram of x drug for this first cycle. why is it the vets don't respond to those threads?? did you ever think of that? cause they know its the least important thing in the quest for muscle.

1. the need to increase the dose is minimized - you do this by making the most use of your raw materials...FOOD.. absorb more food and you have more raw materials to repair more muscle damage, more glycogen for fuel, more fats for health and hormonal response. this is kindergarden shit and belongs in the newbie section.

2. how actually a person can make MOST use of a particular given dosage. same fucking thing, by making available more raw materials, i outlined that in my kindergarden post how to utilize more food while putting on less bodyfat, hell steroids themselves help accomplish this and i listed other things that can also increase food absorption and utilization. training will also to a degree dictate how well you will grow and respond on a given dosage, heavy brutal progressive training with a "little" nitrous aka gear thrown in will catapault your physique to a new level. if you search for my experiment thread you will notice for the most part that the more brutally strong people on this board are also some of the most dense muscular people on this board, HMMM?

last but not least you should only increase the dosage when you can no longer tap anymore muscle out of the dosage your currently at, i tapped 500mg of test for a fucking long ass time, now how the fuck did i do that, by proper utilization of raw materials.....FOOD! this last sentence is fiction and only used to provied an example of how to make the most gains with minimal AAS usage, i only provided my name and example for entertainment purposes only and i abide by all state and federal laws of my country.

i really cant comprehend why you don't get it. 1st off there is no need to chalk out a drug cycle system, your not getting that point?? why? drugs are the easiest in the equation (it doesn't really matter what you take, everyone tries to come on here and lay out some elaborate drug cycle and then ask how does this look) who the fuck cares, its the least important and if you notice the only time the vets of the board respond is when the guy is doing something insane like starting out at a gram of x drug for this first cycle. why is it the vets don't respond to those threads?? did you ever think of that? cause they know its the least important thing in the quest for muscle.

1. the need to increase the dose is minimized - you do this by making the most use of your raw materials...FOOD.. absorb more food and you have more raw materials to repair more muscle damage, more glycogen for fuel, more fats for health and hormonal response. this is kindergarden shit and belongs in the newbie section.

2. how actually a person can make MOST use of a particular given dosage. same fucking thing, by making available more raw materials, i outlined that in my kindergarden post how to utilize more food while putting on less bodyfat, hell steroids themselves help accomplish this and i listed other things that can also increase food absorption and utilization. training will also to a degree dictate how well you will grow and respond on a given dosage, heavy brutal progressive training with a "little" nitrous aka gear thrown in will catapault your physique to a new level. if you search for my experiment thread you will notice for the most part that the more brutally strong people on this board are also some of the most dense muscular people on this board, HMMM?

last but not least you should only increase the dosage when you can no longer tap anymore muscle out of the dosage your currently at, i tapped 500mg of test for a fucking long ass time, now how the fuck did i do that, by proper utilization of raw materials.....FOOD! this last sentence is fiction and only used to provied an example of how to make the most gains with minimal AAS usage, i only provided my name and example for entertainment purposes only and i abide by all state and federal laws of my country.

this is what i was trying to convey.... man

in my opinion we as bodybuilders with excellent diet and Hormones are trying to achieve "progressive oveload"

and its this progressive overload that hold the key to the trasure of huge mucle gains......

"SO OVERALL WE ARE RUNNING AFTER PROGRSSIVE OVERLOAD".

SOME PROPERTIES OF PROGRSSIVE OVERLOAD WHEN COUPLED WITH
EXCELLENT DIET + HORMONES is that it only stays for sometime.... for some it may be 6 week or 8 weeks.......

now at this point you try to push further in terms of progressive overload.... the dangerous part of the equation ie increased levels of hormones have to be increased..... that point is the danger zone.

how can we safely attain consistent muscle gains.... the point where we can no more run after progressive overload and not entering the danger zone.

we need to step back for some time....for 4 weeks of pct and 1 week here and there and then again you can go full throttle for the progressive overload.

after some point every forth cycle we`ll have to up the dose a bit...as our body will get to used to the toys its being playing with... that would be the time to increase the dosages after a whole year of playing with 500mg by (250mg)....

the last paragraph you got so fucked up wrong i don't even know what to fucking say, if a person would have to up the dosage every year where in the fuck would that person be after years of doing this? you thinking is so fucked i don't even know how to go about helping you? there is a certain short, black, national level bodybuilder that is one of the most dense guys in the light heavy class that went 6 years straight at 500mgs of test now how did he accomplish to continue to stack on thick dense "heavy slag iron" muscle to his frame at the same fucking dosage???? FOOD IS YOUR ANABOLIC... LEARN HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF THAT ANABOLIC!

OK I HAVE SAID ALL THAT I NEED TO SAY IN THIS NEWBIE THREAD, IM DONE AND OUT. YOU GUYS ENJOY CHASING YOUR TAILS WHILE THE JUGGERNAUTS OF THIS BOARD CONTINUE TO ECLISPE YOU IN MUSCLE MASS!

Last edited:
the last paragraph you got so fucked up wrong i don't even know what to fucking say, if a person would have to up the dosage every year where in the fuck would that person be after years of doing this? you thinking is so fucked i don't even know how to go about helping you? there is a certain short, black, national level bodybuilder that is one of the most dense guys in the light heavy class that went 6 years straight at 500mgs of test now how did he accomplish to continue to stack on thick dense "heavy slag iron" muscle to his frame at the same fucking dosage???? FOOD IS YOUR ANABOLIC... LEARN HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF THAT ANABOLIC!

OK I HAVE SAID ALL THAT I NEED TO SAY IN THIS NEWBIE THREAD, IM DONE AND OUT. YOU GUYS ENJOY CHASING YOUR TAILS WHILE THE JUGGERNAUTS OF THIS BOARD CONTINUE TO ECLISPE YOU IN MUSCLE MASS!

when did i say that one is compromising on a his or her diet,
the whole question was how to create a drug cycle system (keeping in mind that the diet is excellent all the times)

for example he is a 200lbs guy wanting to be 220
he eats his protien (440 grams) and carbs and fats as needed and increased if neededwhile on cycle.all the time every single day,

my que is what kind of drug cycling strategy can he make if he is 500mg test only...
now the guy does a cycle 500mg for 8 weeks and then plateaus....does his pct + some time off and again repeats the same process again. now my point was this man with this approach will be able to use 8 weeks cycles of 500mg test for atleast 4 times.....

can you now understand what i am try you to get at....

Last edited:

*LOL*. Ya ok bro?

I think ALL of the National and Pro competitors should give their drug regimen since their beginning. Then, people could review that thread and go from there. Should solve these types of questions (threads). Cause I'm afraid if this type of question keeps coming, one of these good bro's is gonna have a heart attack *LOL*.

PO

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner