over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IS IT CHEATING???

Bb75

Newbies
So I am in a PL Meet in a couple of weeks. It's not tested and raw. Is the fact that i am supplementing cheating? I train hard and heavy with a purpose.
Gonna hit some big #'s (I HOPE)

It's not tested for a reason.

Now if you wanna get philosophical on us, then you can debate it, but I'm gonna say no, it's not cheating.

Think of it this way your body is a machine your in the turbocharged class, not the naturally aspirated your running with the big boys go have fun!

So I am in a PL Meet in a couple of weeks. It's not tested and raw. Is the fact that i am supplementing cheating? I train hard and heavy with a purpose.
Gonna hit some big #'s (I HOPE)

My guess—everyone else there is going to be "supplementing."
Be ready.

You would be cheating your self if you didn't supplement

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Cheating IMO is giving yourself an unfair advantage not available to other competitors. If it is not tested then other competitors will have the same opportunity as you (looking at it solely from a meet perspective, not ethical or legal). In that regard, the playing field is level and all competitors are presented with the same opportunities.

I have competed at the top level in LW Strength Sports for years, and 100% of the athletes are "supplementing"...there is no way around it. And if you aren't, you are not at the "top".

Cheating

I agree everyone else is doing it so no it wouldnt be cheating

All big name powerlifters in non-tessted Feds take gear... Even some in drug tested Feds take gear lol

As everyone has mentioned. You will be among a group of people that use every advantage they can. The only sense of cheating that you may feel is if you win. Just don't beat yourself up because you were enhanced. If you taste a victory...... you deserve it! No matter what anyone says.

If it's not tested, I say no... Just as in bodybuilding, powerlifting, isn't just about the body... It's about the brain and science... A lot of what makes some competitors better is the ability to gather information and apply that knowledge to their advantage... Take bodybuilders for example, it's a lot of trial and error to find out what supplements work best for each individual... There isn't a formula that works for everyone... It comes down to choosing the right diet, supplements and training regimen... Some shine in the area of supplementation, they have the knowledge of what to use and how it will help you gain advantage... That same advantage is an option to everyone else if this event isn't categorized as a natural... Besides some people say that it's only cheating if you get caught... I say it's cheating if you do something that you could get caught for and that's not the case...

Absolutely not. It's untested for a reason. In my experience in strongman (non-tested), I've heard many jokes about gear during national level contests and everyone seems to "get" them and laugh, so blast away :headbang:

Def not cheating. If they don't test, expect everyone to be on. You would be cheating yourself by not... Go for it !!!

you would be foolish to think your the only one "supplementing" be prepared to get your feelings hurt if you do think that way.
train harder.

The top guys will be using lots of gear, the lightweight classes will be using less gear.

Use as much as you need to use without going overboard!

IMHO , I would have to agree with the above. If its not being tested, it's for a reason and if you're not doing it, the next guy probably is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i say its not cheating. its the same idiots who say taking roids is cheating... like they get some medal or a cheque for 100k for being natural:rolleyes:

Your GTG, like the old saying is, its only cheating if you get caught and since it is not tested then your fine.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws