over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it cool to run GHRP'S/GNRH'S with IGF-1 LR3/MGF

forklift28

Registered
My subjects have been running GHRP-2/CJC-1295 3x daily..recently they stared a cycle of IGF-1 LR3/MGF.My question does either interfere with the other. For example on training days my subjects use:
morning-100 mcg's GHRP-2/CJC-1295
pre w/o-80 mcg's IGF-1LR3 split bilaterally-post w/o 200mcg's MGF bilaterally
bed-100mcg's ghrp-6

On non-training days
morning-100mcg's GHRP-2/CJC-1295
mid-day-100mcgs GHRP-2
prebed-100mcgs GHRP-6/CJC-1295

Any guru's out there please critique their cycle. Let me know if it is cool to run the two combo's together.Should I just leave out the GHRP'S/GNRH'S on training days when IGF/MGF is being administered?

IM no pro at this but i would up the ghrp and add cjc both at 200 mcgs.I would do it both 3x day.I would think it would hurt igf mgf if you do it that way.Ill be adding mgf to my cycle and this is how ill do it .

i was always told do igf-1 seperate from other peptides & gh......but now that im hearing igf (lr3 form) is only active 10-12 hrs you can do both........if thats the case i may dose igf in mornings........and peptides @ night and bedtime

I ran Igf-1 lr3 and peptides on alternate days the first time. This time I'm running IGF-1 preworkout and MGF pwo. Will run cjc and GHRP-2 in the evening on wo days.

How long before the workout do you pin the IGF1 LR3?I have been doing it 30 minutes before but since it is active for that long it really doesn't matter..and say your w/o is only an hour long do you think the IGF would interfere with what the MGF is trying to do..I have heard so many different ideas on how to run this combo..it's confusing as hell..except the ghrp's/gnrh's, those are pretty clear cut.

I'm pinning the IGF-1 about 25-30 mins prior to WO. My WO is usually longer than an hour. I think you want the IGF-1 to be active after you do pwo MGF. If we had the IGF dES, we could pin it after the MGF. Don't know if this is the most effective way but I am growing pretty good. When Genesis gets his new product I'll have do another study.lol

So you take the DES IGF1 after the MGF?How long do you wait until using it?And one more..do you pin it multile times bi-lateral for the possibility for site growth?Reason I am wondering is because I got some on the way..might save it though for when I am a little more "enhanced"..to make sure to get the best possible effects.I am about to see how good the IGF/MGF combo along with MK-2688 is for P.C.T. I plan on posting my results in a few weeks.

Chemicalwarrior was working on a protocol on another thread and he said 30 mins after MGF. Sounded pretty good to me. I'll probably do them both bilateral at multiple sites. Doing that now with the lr3. I know it's systemic but it can't hurt. I was going to do the lr3 sub q but ended up doing it the same way as the first time.

Makes sense and Chem.w seems to know his stuff..got a good deal on it anyway..think I am gonna wait though until I am on again and use all 3..I am sure some test thrown in will increase the possibilities of site growth.I know that IGF-1 LR3/MGF has helped me to get my legs bigger the last few months..that's where I focused my injections and it seemed to work..i'm sure the addition on DES with further enhance the combo.Just wasn't sure of when to run it.Thanks for the info and let us know if you get something out of the DES or it's just hype.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear