over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it Gyno or just fat?

Derek

Registered
Years ago (10yrs back) I used to juice heavily. (for me anyways) 500-1000mg of test per week almost nonstop for 1 year or so. I was also bulking eating everything in site. At 18yr old I was 230lbs with probably 15% fat at least. I noticed my chest was looking fatty and kinda droopy. But at that time I wasnt even sure what Gyno was. I asked one of the gym bums if he thought it was gyno. He said to squeeze it, which I did. A yellowish liquid squirted out! I never did anything about it but switch to a winstrol only cycle and started taking METRX. I went down to 212lbs 7% fat. My chest toned up but still leaked fluid. Even a few years later when I squeezed really hard it would leak fluid. It doesn t leak now but my chest does feel fatty in the nipple area.
I try to feel if it feels like fat or a boob.

Just wanted to know if anyone may know what it is...

Sounds like you had a baby - J/K :)

It sounds like gyno to me! Did you notice any "tingling" or sensitivity in/around your nipples as this was developing?

xcel

Um.. Think it did but nothing really noticable..

No lumps or bumps.

Someone tolf me to take 40mg nov for a few months and it will go away.

prolactin will do that to ya!!! the glands in your breast area had begun to produce milk.....

Prolactin induced gyno can be handle with parodel (bromocriptine)

my previous cycle when i started developin gyno (I have my nipples pierce) so when i turned the rings I would notice same yellowish liquid, knew it was gyno because of marble sized lump directly behind nipples, novladex cleared it up 100% for me.

what if there is no lump and what if I no longer leak?

Do I still have it?

I have 20g of nova powder so should I use it to treat it?

well if you have no symptoms, what are you basing the fact you have it off of "right now". I would say you probably dont but im not doctor, and I couldnt diagnoice anythign over the net anyway:)

my guess is you dont have it, what is making u worry about it now?, a pic of nips would help judge probably also.

its just feels like the bottom of my pecs seem to fatty! Nothing crazy but to me it seems like a lot to me. When I flex in the mirror it almost seems like I can see a circle of fat around the nip area. Like just the nipple area puffs out!

Ill try to get a picture

every one stores fat differntly i know for me my chest and lower abs are the last place the fat comes off.

When gyno devolopes there are 2 types one is a lump that forms under the breast which by all means sould be removed becuase they can become cancerous! The 2 type is just fatty build up no lumps or anything! They both can be present at the same time! Usually nolvadex will stop this from happening, but if you have had it a long time it will not make it go away!

They both can be fixed and if you are thinking about competeing I fell it should be taking care of! Usually runs 2k to 8k just depending on what type, what doc, and where you live!

Im in Canada.

Im also native so that may cover it. Are general doctors able to check for it?

Yea if you have health insurance usually your doctor will have to referr you to someone for them to cover it! Also for them to cover it they need to show that you need this done and it is not just purely cosmetic reasons! Like you need to show physical concerns and emotional distress! From what I hear is usually if you start balling your eyes out and tell the doc that this is a major concern and is effecting your life they Might and I do say MIght pick it up! Tell the doctor that worried of breast cancer and you cannot meet woman becuase you don't want o take of your shirt or something like that! Also tears are worth there weight in gold! Make up a good story, you need to show that they need to get this done or you'll prolly go crazy or something! Also tell em no one knows and your worried what will happen if someone finds out! Also they prolly won't pick it up if they know you have it from juice but they might! So if you have surgery make sure your off juice for at lesst a month before and try to keep that hidden! so just say its been there forever! If you don't have medical insurance them forget the tears there is no need for em as you will paying for it yourself! Hope this helps! Also if you just have the fat it won't be that expensive I am guessing but around 1000-2000 bucks tops

Hmmm only problem is its not very noticable. But my doc is cool.. I will see what they can do... before that I will go diet and try to leanup and maybe find out it was just fat,

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity