over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is it just me, or is this annoying.

Lats - That's hilarious...lol...It happens to me as well...I'm always thinking "damn it!...why must you people hang out in the bathroom"...lol

I'm the guy that walks into the bathroom while someone's on the pot and makes those comments...no more...as now I know it can destroy someone's life...lol...

thanks biggerstronger..sniff..sniff, if i can make just one person understand the pain they inflict with bathroom talk..sniff..i have done my job..:(

that has to be the funniest story i have ever heard. man i thought it was bad when i didnt make it to the toilet. had one of those "sharts" if you know what i mean. fartin and shitin dont go togeter to good at the dinner table. man i could just imagine you red as a fu**in tomato walkin out in shame!

Lats, bro that was hillarious, you sure you're not related to Greg valentino. j/k

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LATS,
I can only picture Dumb and Dumber and the squeaky farts coming out of Harry's ass! Classic!

TH:D

this was the other post i had about crapping my pants.. enjoy you bastards..:eek:

LATS, bro

I don't know if you've ever thought about doing this but...you could most likely write a book about all of your exploits and make an easy million dollars. Absolutely side-splittingly hilarious story. You could call it "The Sordid Misadventures of LATS from professionalmuscle.com"

What do ya think? Give me the first copy, eh?

When I was in the army, there were these shit houses on the firing ranges. They were basically a room built over a huge deep hole and there were 2 rows of plywood-built boxes in the middle. There were holes cut in the plywood and toilet seats screwed to the plywood where the holes were.....just 2 long rows of holes and seats, no dividers. I remember taking many shits in those shit houses elbow to elbow with a lot of other stinky bros...bull shitting, bumming dips of snuff, talkin shit, etc.... Those were the days.......not really :) I can shit anywhere at anytime. But.....I prefer my privacy and a good newspaper AND a LOUD FART FAN.

yeah kingpeon, my brother and i have thought about this a few times.. my father was beyond help but, he made for lively stories.. in a couple of day i will post our 4th of july activities in my family.. you will then see how messed up it could get lol..

that's real funny mang, alright i'll look for it.

dump=private time

Yeah, I hate it when people talk in the bathroom

Some people just can't be quiet you know..they got to have noise and they love hearing their own echo in the toilet...

Worst than the guy who talks in the toilet is someone is in the toilet who answers their cell phone....

Ha ha Lats, I laugh at poor people like you doing battle in the potty!!!

I get a wicked shy bladder in public places, but a trick I learned is to throw a bunch of TP in the toilet that way there's no plops or splash sounds.

i was literally praying at this point.. you know. the praying like "please god do not let me shit my pants" ya know.. the prayers that i am sure he is really paying attention too.."forget world hunger.. i have a dumbass in illinois about to shit his pants"..

LMFAO!!! :D:D:D

OMG LATS... once again that story was frigging hilarious... though I'd have hated to be in your pants... :D

LMFAO!!! :D:D:D

OMG LATS... once again that story was frigging hilarious... though I'd have hated to be in your pants... :D

5-years later and still a classic!! :D

classics never die

Classic stories never die...they just get retold by each generation...

Cracking the F up at that story LATS...oh public bathrooms, avoid at all cost;):D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear