over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it just me or?

I've used tren hex from one of the sources on this board. I used it for 8 weeks with Test E. I couldn't believe how much weight it put on me in combination with the Test E. In fact when I stopped taking the Tren hex and continued with just Test E, I dropped 10 pounds in about 3 weeks from not having tren. So I can say in my experience that is does work for me. The main reason why I stopped is because I read something about a member here having some post Tren protein problems or something like that..

Tren is Tren. If you trust your source then you should trust that if they say they are selling Tren hex, then it may be tren hex. All it is is an ester. Why fake an ester?

The Beggar.

Wow, tren never put any weight on me... Whenever i take it the scale always stays the same, or go down even. i attribute it to possible fatloss from the tren, i also notice it tends to help keep the water weight off me.

Definitely most helpful drug i've use to lean up though. I cant take more than 75mg EOD now though or i lose my appetite. (Strain on the liver maybe)

Juicin....Wow, tren never put any weight on me... Whenever i take it the scale always stays the same, or go down even. i attribute it to possible fatloss from the tren, i also notice it tends to help keep the water weight off me.

I agree. It seems to have helped lean me out around the midsection. I was hoping for more lean mass but oh well...it's cool for the summer. That's the main reason I'm going to jump back on the deca.

Wow, tren never put any weight on me... Whenever i take it the scale always stays the same, or go down even. i attribute it to possible fatloss from the tren, i also notice it tends to help keep the water weight off me.

Definitely most helpful drug i've use to lean up though. I cant take more than 75mg EOD now though or i lose my appetite. (Strain on the liver maybe)

Juicin I had the same appetite problem after 8 weeks. I couldn't eat enough to maintain the mass even while on. I was taking 100mg MWF. Heck my appetite is still suffering. I started using synthergine to get my liver back on track. It seems to be helping. I can try to get some of the weight back with other compounds besides tren.

The Beggar

One IFBB pro on here once said that most tren you get isnt even real anymore.

The real stuff hasnt been around in years....

Explain

i agree w/ this statement, ive been making it myself about a year now and there is no way anyone would take anything close to the dose's i see if they had real tren.

yes the real thing from negma that what was around in the glory days was definetly nice product. i would run two amps a week total(152mg)and it gave me way better results than anything i have used in the past couple years at 3-4 times that dosage. whatever recipe they are using now to make the raws just isn't the same

I love Tren E I have said it more than once

Test E and Tren E is my Favorite I just started to use Exemistane I have found the perfect combo. My libido is great plus it takes away the little bloat I get from the test. I always get a little gyno in my nips when running this like the size of a small nerd candy, it's not there since I have been on Liquid EXE. But yes if your not Experinced with Tren, I could see it Fing some people up anxiety, sides, some people can't handle everyday stress, let alone not getting there 10hrs of sleep and then throw in a little aggression.

TBH, I really think tren doses are climbing DOWNWARD compared to what they were in the early 2000's. Once the kits came out in '99, especially starting late 2000/early 2001, doses of 75-150mg/d were very, very common and standard. I'm noticing now, that the upper end dosing schedule these days is petering-out at 100mg/d tops. Let's use the standard 75-100mg/ml as the dosing standard (and yes, I know they could be off;) ), these seem to be the upper end these days, at least more commonly.....with more 35mg & 50mg per day dosing, and even 35/50 mg EOD.....either sub-Q or intramuscular.

I think most are realizing that even small doses of tren are still very worthwhile for the gains they are searching for.

BUT....i've seen just as many people have problems with other compounds as I have with tren, like with anadrol & deca or even those sensitive to estrogenic compounds like dbol, mod-high dosed test, etc, etc. It's just that estrogen sides are more manageable once they develop...which I guess does allude to tren being more of a problem to those sensitive to it.

The bottom line for me and how I view tren is like this, it's real easy....if it doesn't agree with your system, just stop taking it. This applies with adrenergic compounds, foods, Rx meds, legal supplements, etc, etc....that's what I do with anything I take:)

BMJ

I think part of the problem here is we have young guys., doing their first cycle, who weigh about 180lb with 13% bf and they are dosing multiple things like tren @600mg week and test @500mg wk along with an oral....all to be 200lb not in good shape? hell if you cant be in really good shape, and making progress on 200-400 mg of test a week.....then maybe its time to look at your training and diet and leave the drugs alone instead of looking for something to STACK!!

i knew a kid, 24 yr old. about 180lb in not too good shape. he wanted to get lean. his diet was awful, he didnt do any cardio, and he began by taking 120mcg yes you read that right 120mcg of clen!!! HELLO!!! wtf? AND he did GH 4 iu a day!! he didnt even have a physique to start with!! he never thought about changing his diet and doing some cardio! just what he could take to get leaner. he wound up in the hospital with a resting heart rate of 165bpm for days! it wouldn't go down!

So you see when the vets say dont do this, its not to be an asshole, its to show you have to have all your ducks in a row first to begin the gear and even then you HAVE to respect the stuff!!!

lucian

Just for the record, 200mg of tren E per wk is plenty to see results off.....when you eat right and train hard!

well, I learned not to care about what anyone else does.. theres no point, it is there body so let them do what they want. I am still making gains, so I could careless if joe schmoe runs 4 grams of tren a week.

I think part of the problem here is we have young guys., doing their first cycle, who weigh about 180lb with 13% bf and they are dosing multiple things like tren @600mg week and test @500mg wk along with an oral....all to be 200lb not in good shape? hell if you cant be in really good shape, and making progress on 200-400 mg of test a week.....then maybe its time to look at your training and diet and leave the drugs alone instead of looking for something to STACK!!

i knew a kid, 24 yr old. about 180lb in not too good shape. he wanted to get lean. his diet was awful, he didnt do any cardio, and he began by taking 120mcg yes you read that right 120mcg of clen!!! HELLO!!! wtf? AND he did GH 4 iu a day!! he didnt even have a physique to start with!! he never thought about changing his diet and doing some cardio! just what he could take to get leaner. he wound up in the hospital with a resting heart rate of 165bpm for days! it wouldn't go down!

So you see when the vets say dont do this, its not to be an asshole, its to show you have to have all your ducks in a row first to begin the gear and even then you HAVE to respect the stuff!!!

lucian

True, like it has been said: if you start with a crazy amount of drugs, what's the next cycle going to look like, and the one after that? Not only are you taking more drugs than you need to make gains but your also desensitizing yourself for the upcoming future cycles. IMO.

Edit: I'd like to add, so as to not contradict myself in my earlier post, that its true people should let a man run what he wants to run without bitching, but there is a point to draw the line. I mean if someones going into their first cycle running crazy things as said above, then its most likely that the person HASNT heard any advice about how to use AAS properly, so speaking up could save them a lot of trouble in the future.

Last edited:
True, like it has been said: if you start with a crazy amount of drugs, what's the next cycle going to look like, and the one after that? Not only are you taking more drugs than you need to make gains but your also desensitizing yourself for the upcoming future cycles. IMO.

Edit: I'd like to add, so as to not contradict myself in my earlier post, that its true people should let a man run what he wants to run without bitching, but there is a point to draw the line. I mean if someones going into their first cycle running crazy things as said above, then its most likely that the person HASNT heard any advice about how to use AAS properly, so speaking up could save them a lot of trouble in the future.

Exactly. This site is a valuable resource, and those looking to go the AAS route come here for guidance from seasoned vets. Not everyone has a uniform opinion here on drug use and what's enough or too much, but you can certainly be steered in the right direction. I'd think people care enough about these guys to try to show them the light, no? I guess many are discouraged by the idiocy they see come in here on a regular basis and have given up trying... unfortunate.

Just have to say good posts from vets on this board and good to see there is still people with good intelligence on this board have to give props to bjorn, treny, frknhuge, michaelthomasj, lucian, minister, warrenpeace, hope anyone reading tis thread listens to the advice these guys have gave.
I could go on about a lot of things but im not like warrenpeace said some guys give up in the end but will say one thing a lot of guys should read a lot more before they listen to someone on the internet on what to take before i even took my first injection i was reading medical books and had some good advice from top guys before i started.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity