over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it just me or?

general rule

Tren Ace E3D? I was under the impression ace was an EOD shot... And you got good results... that is great news... I may try it that way...
the less frequent androgen injections you take, the more side effects from the androgen

(given that dosage is held constant per week/per month).

I've found that when I keep my test dose relatively low [say 200-250mg/wk] I can run almost any tren dose I want. The so called tren sides reduce by what I'd call 85% compared with taking a higher test dose [say 750-1000mg/wk].
Everyone references BP; so here are some of my real world numbers:
1G/wk Test and 400mg/wk tren gives me a BP of around 155/95.
250mg/wk of test and 700mg/wk tren keeps me around 125/75.
200mg/wk test and 300mg/wk tren has me around 115/70 which is about where I was the last time I was completely off.
So I often tell people who struggle with tren sides to look at their test dose. Based on my personal findings and what others have shared with me when they try lower test with tren the ceiling for the test dose really seems to be about 250mg/wk. Even 300-400mg/wk really starts elevating those BP numbers.
Also note that I referenced BP only here since those numbers are more universal to quantify. I would say across the boards the other tren sides also reduce with lower test on tren: cardio conditioning, sweating, hydration issues, sex drive impact.
Hope that helps

yea people are starting to take wayyyyy too much tren, maybe they get addicted to it cuz of the agression and strength you keep while dieting before a show? some dont even take it with a test, which cant be good

It"s Just You!

:lightbulb:

Tren Ace E3D? I was under the impression ace was an EOD shot... And you got good results... that is great news... I may try it that way...

Tren A has an active life of 2-3 days but to keep blood levels of tren elevated and steady, daily injections are often recommended. So if you shoot tren a at 100 mg's within 48 to 72 hours it will have halved (50mg's) itself in the bloodstream.

To each there own.

considering nobody reacts the same to any one drug or combination for that matter how can you make broad generalization like that?
Do I take too much tren,test,deca,d-bol,etc depends on who you compare me too now doesnt it

considering nobody reacts the same to any one drug or combination for that matter how can you make broad generalization like that?
Do I take too much tren,test,deca,d-bol,etc depends on who you compare me too now doesnt it

That might be true, but there is alot of people on this board and others that have the more is better attitude. There is always a price to pay. Just my opinion.

those are the people that will have to learn the hardway because they think they know it all. All we can do is offer personal experiences[the good and bad] and maybe they can see the light. This lifestyle we live will always claim lives

those are the people that will have to learn the hardway because they think they know it all. All we can do is offer personal experiences[the good and bad] and maybe they can see the light. This lifestyle we live will always claim lives
Amen! leave the damn parenting for your kids! Goodluck trying to tell someone what to do, and what you want them to do over the internet, lol:banghead:

yea people are starting to take wayyyyy too much tren, maybe they get addicted to it cuz of the agression and strength you keep while dieting before a show? some dont even take it with a test, which cant be good

if this is true,i would say thats is abusing it,not using it for the sport

I've been taking test e @700 wk with tren e @400 wk for about 9 weeks now. Zero sides, wicked strength gains. Dropping the tren soon and going to cruise @ a lower dose of test then jump back into it with the good ol' fashion test/deca/dbol stack.

i agree ive been thru a lot of cycles most of them just test with a prohormone kick start and after 3 years i just added deca for the first time some people just want those results so fast and tren seems to give them to u FAST that i dont think some people think about the consequences and repercussions

hell my buddy is running his second cycle and it looks like this

1 gram test week
200 tren eod 9-16
800 deca week 1-8
anadrol 100mgs day 1-8
hgh 4 ius a day
and no ancillaries lol

he is bigger than ive ever seen but at the same time what will the consequences be if he keeps this up for a long period of time

i agree ive been thru a lot of cycles most of them just test with a prohormone kick start and after 3 years i just added deca for the first time some people just want those results so fast and tren seems to give them to u FAST that i dont think some people think about the consequences and repercussions

1 gram test week
200 tren eod 9-16
800 deca week 1-8
anadrol 100mgs day 1-8
hgh 4 ius a day
and no ancillaries lol

he is bigger than ive ever seen but at the same time what will the consequences be if he keeps this up for a long period of time

That is an insane amount of aas for a second cycle.....imo. I have taken a lot more then 2 cycles and never took that amount, but thats me.

1 gram test week
200 tren eod 9-16
800 deca week 1-8
anadrol 100mgs day 1-8
hgh 4 ius a day
and no ancillaries lol

I know this point gets made time and time again, but where does he go from there? He will eventually hit a wall and then what?

I used to get concerned about this stuff on forums...

Then I realized I was doing this:

Attachments

• duty_calls.png
    duty_calls.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 197
Bottom line, Tren is a strong compound. Trust your source.

i agree most use wayy too much, im using 30mg eod as we speak with fantastic results

frk

I've used tren hex from one of the sources on this board. I used it for 8 weeks with Test E. I couldn't believe how much weight it put on me in combination with the Test E. In fact when I stopped taking the Tren hex and continued with just Test E, I dropped 10 pounds in about 3 weeks from not having tren. So I can say in my experience that is does work for me. The main reason why I stopped is because I read something about a member here having some post Tren protein problems or something like that..

Tren is Tren. If you trust your source then you should trust that if they say they are selling Tren hex, then it may be tren hex. All it is is an ester. Why fake an ester?

The Beggar.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity