over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it just me or?

J.D

Banned
Is it just me or do most guys on this board taking way to much tren and seem to be satcking with way to much test, i would say most of you dont know anything about tren just knowing its 5x as androgenic as test should be telling you something, and no matter how much i see the top guys on this board giving good advice about dosage most of you decide to turn a blind eye and do what you want, well all i can do is wish you all the best health in the future.

you see this on every board. no one looks at the future. I hear all the time guy's taking tren on their first cycle.. oh well like the old saying you can lead a cow to water but you can't make it drink...lol

Is it just me or do most guys on this board taking way to much tren and seem to be satcking with way to much test, i would say most of you dont know anything about tren just knowing its 5x as androgenic as test should be telling you something, and no matter how much i see the top guys on this board giving good advice about dosage most of you decide to turn a blind eye and do what you want, well all i can do is wish you all the best health in the future.

If tren is 5 times more androgenic than testosterone, that means you can take 5 times as much.... duh

Guys taking too much tren is your opinion. Just be happy you don't have to suffer if it ever catches up with them. I honestly don't think there's a limit on or "good" amount to use on any gear... But once again, That's an opinion... See my point?

OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES.........EVERYBODY HAS ONE! AND THEY ALL STINK!

Last edited:
let grown men do what they want with their bodies. all you can do is offer your personal experience and hope that persuades them to make choices that are healthy.

I am looking at tren for my next cycle(3rd cycle)...... first run of tren

with 500 mg testE and 200 mg of trenE (10 weeks) and a dbol kickstart (4Weeks)...

What do you think about that?

why not try tren a for 4-6 weeks...then if sides are unbearable you can ditch it andthey will go away qujicker.

tren E you got the sides for 1-2 weeks at least depending on dosage.

people seem to tolerate tren a ED shots much better than tren E also...from what I gather.,...

why not try tren a for 4-6 weeks...then if sides are unbearable you can ditch it andthey will go away qujicker.

tren E you got the sides for 1-2 weeks at least depending on dosage.

people seem to tolerate tren a ED shots much better than tren E also...from what I gather.,...

I agree.

let grown men do what they want with their bodies. all you can do is offer your personal experience and hope that persuades them to make choices that are healthy.

I agree. All i hear is "dont take this, dont take that, thats way too much test, bla bla bla" with absolutely no backing whether it be personal experience or even a study or two. We all know that too much gear is bad, while some people can handle it, others cant. If your one of the people that get side effects from 500mg of test then dont bitch at the people who can run 1000mg without a pimple or an untouched HDL count. Some people are starting to sound like parents scolding their children around here.

One IFBB pro on here once said that most tren you get isnt even real anymore.

The real stuff hasnt been around in years....

Explain

One IFBB pro on here once said that most tren you get isnt even real anymore.

The real stuff hasnt been around in years....

Explain
Im guessing he was referring too the old hg tren-I think it was tren hex -but I may be off on this one- I even forgot the brand name it went under- alzheimers is a bitch.

He made a post here and not one person protested with him. Like they knew the truth.... IDK this was awhile ago but still wondering. No Tren ive ever had has given me tren results.

He had this huge post and research and all.

Saying that there is no more real tren so hes not sure why sponsors or anyone for that matter are selling stuff supposedly tren

Im sure he must have been talking about THE parabolan, because tren is very easy to get.

I have to agree with you on this one friend, the nor-19 products like tren have many more risks, and there is tons of studies on this, tren is by far the worst for BP, and long term use or high amounts has been linked to thickening of the left ventricle wall, which is one of the few irreversible side effects of anabolics. I use tren from time to time, but I use the tren Ace, at 100 mgs every 3rd day, and no longer than 6 weeks, I get great results out of it. God bless you friends.

guys ill never take tren again,progesterin kicked my ass,it made me miserable to,i was only doin 400mg a week,never again guys

whats your idea of too much?

would 100mgs eod be too much in your opinon?

I have to agree with you on this one friend, the nor-19 products like tren have many more risks, and there is tons of studies on this, tren is by far the worst for BP, and long term use or high amounts has been linked to thickening of the left ventricle wall, which is one of the few irreversible side effects of anabolics. I use tren from time to time, but I use the tren Ace, at 100 mgs every 3rd day, and no longer than 6 weeks, I get great results out of it. God bless you friends.

Tren Ace E3D? I was under the impression ace was an EOD shot... And you got good results... that is great news... I may try it that way...

people also drink too much alcohol, snort too much coke, shoot too much heroin, smoke too much weed, smoke too much cigarettes...... get it? If they don't educate themselves and try theses doses, how can you feel bad? Like stated above, there is no real set protocol, due to everyones body being different. My first and only time I used tren, it sucked! It was 100% real, but all I got out of it was gyno, nightsweats, and insomnia. Gettin off topic here though...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear