over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is it just me or.....

palumbus1217

Registered
is having a good spot that you trust 110% as crucial to lifting as i think? i just got back from the gym and had to squat today...at my gym no one i really would trust to spot lifts on weekends which sucks and im not gonna ask a random 150 kid to spot me squatting till failure. anyways i went up 5 lbs from the previous time i squatted but halfway through the set i just got that sense of a lack of security of a spot and in a way kind of went into panic mode and basically that lead me to do whatever means necessary to get the weight up( form went to shit). after that i just did not have a confident feeling one bit to keep lifting heavy and aiming for progression without a spotter i trusted so i peaced out. in all honesty i think i made the right move cause my right knee get a tad tender. is anyone else the same way as far as a spotter goes? the people who i usually ask know what i want em to do..not touch the weight at all but still be in position for worst case scenario..which is honestly all of like 4 people. it just seems that the mental part of progressing is just as important as the others (diet,intensity,hormones etc.) what do you guys think...cause in my case it was always the "fuck it dont be a bitch" mentality that always got me injured..now i like to make sure i cover all my grounds before each set to ensure as much safety as possible cause anyone is vulnerable to a freak accident through my eyes.

hell yea it matters bro.. what a 150 kid gonna do when something 3 times his size gets unstable, not to mention being 150 he probably knows nothing about squatting to start with...i prefer to keep anyone that is bigger than me (muscle mass) as my squatter. as long as he can do more i know i'm good.

for sure a good spotter works for me. more for my head than anything else.

It never matter at all to me and in fact I only used a spotter if I was going 5 reps or less. Even on squats I would work with over 500 lbs and not be affected. To me its not important unless youre going really low rep, and if youre bodybuilding you dont need to do that too often if at all.

somedays the only one you can trust is mr. smith :(

I never use a spotter being I work out alone . But I do have mental breakdowns like yourself. And when this happens , my workout day turns to shit . Mind starts to wonder into negetive places and my day is ruined. My suggestion to you is find a partner that has your goals and stick with what your doing. Good luck!

Just set the weight on the safety pins?

I squat 2.5x+ my bodyweight and never use a spotter.

its a weekend thing man lol not happenin take the extra 5 minute drive...you wont regret it

Just set the weight on the safety pins?

I squat 2.5x+ my bodyweight and never use a spotter.

Yeah. I would squat with 495 lbs just off the back of a squat rack having no safeties, but it was a weight I could handle for about 6 reps and thats a little over 2x mybodywieght. If I ever went below about 4 reps, I would use pins in a power rack.

I workout alone also dont have set days just make sure I get my days in each week. Somedays feel better than others so partner would be hard. I only use a spotter on incline bench and that is only to help me control the weight if I cant push it I go to failure but just need someone to barely assist otherwise they ruined my set.

So I rarely use a spotter but try to get at least minium of 4 reps for heaviest set to get used to the weight. If I was alone empty gym I would just dump it fuk it. Also squats I use the power rack set the bars at just below my squat height. I dont like the squat racks where the rack is super low if I give out I would probably injure my back before the bars caught it.

I do like to have someone keep me from leaning foward on the squat if I am going really heavy but that would have to be someone that I have seen working out at the gym for a few years and he is into it and has some size not just anyone. Good luck. MM

the peace of mind is always comforting to me and i think that helps me lift more.

ematmergO tramadol order online impalalag

Some other online pharmacies also can steal financial information from customers but not be a real pharmacy whatsoever. In cases like this, the top defence is to verify a pharmacy through various means. The very best proof to verify the success and reliable online pharmacy is always to check their contact information. If they have a real address and phone number, it's usually an indicator that they're legitimate (although exceptions are always present).Celebrex (celecoxib)
**broken link removed**Soma (carisoprodol)We now have discovered the many fantastic positive aspects any time buy tramadol on-line: best costs, quickly FedEx supply this day time, along with easy-prescription acceptance (if just about any in any way). But this great benefit is a few chance of a possible catastrophe as well as problem. Therefore how can we avoid these kinds of challenges, but maintain your positive aspects related to on-line pharmacy?

Dunno about your gym, but theres always at least 2-4 trainers that work for the gym hanging around, i ask them if i don't have a friend with me.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws