advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it normal to pee every 15 min and wake up every hour??

On top of peeing frequently at night I've been noticing that my heart is racing far more than normal... not sure why this is

Also, my hunger is ravenous when I'm trying to fall asleep and in the middle of the night and I've had my last meal usually within 2 hours before bed, maybe even less

It takes me legit hours to fall asleep if I can even manage to fall asleep that is

And my girl told me the other day that I snore a lot which she never really mentioned because she usually falls asleep on the couch while watching TV

Sleep apnea?

I would agree to dropping the water intake for a week or two and see if there is any improvement.

I use to do the same thing but then did a sleep study and had severe sleep apnea. Once I started using the machine I never woke up to go piss anymore. If I did it was very seldom.

On top of peeing frequently at night I've been noticing that my heart is racing far more than normal... not sure why this is

Also, my hunger is ravenous when I'm trying to fall asleep and in the middle of the night and I've had my last meal usually within 2 hours before bed, maybe even less

It takes me legit hours to fall asleep if I can even manage to fall asleep that is

And my girl told me the other day that I snore a lot which she never really mentioned because she usually falls asleep on the couch while watching TV

Sleep apnea?
You need to be checked for diabetes. Extreme hunger, extreme thirst, and peeing all the time is textbook for type 1 or out of control type 2.
Type 1 can occur any time in life but typically teens to late 30’s

You need to be checked for diabetes. Extreme hunger, extreme thirst, and peeing all the time is textbook for type 1 or out of control type 2.
Type 1 can occur any time in life but typically teens to late 30’s
Well shit, my mother is type 1 and got it in her mid 50's but she also ate candy, chips and wine as her diet

Well shit, my mother is type 1 and got it in her mid 50's but she also ate candy, chips and wine as her diet
My grandfather was a type 1 and developed it in his 40’s. He was dumb and smart about it at the same time. He ate tons of sweets but knew just how much insulin to have with each treat to keep his blood sugar under control. He lived to be 88

It's the worst and the muscle is mad strong from holding it so it's like I can't relax it.
Very typical, almost normal according to my uro. It is the sphincter holding tight so you don’t urinate during the night and it takes a few moments for it to relax.

If this occurs, walk some, use the bathroom farthest away from the bedroom and that short walk will help relax the sphincter.

reading this last few posts i think i should really get checked out, since extreme thirst, extreme urination esp atnight etc are also things that keep me busy..
I measure my BG regularly in the morning and my fasted BG is great, between 70 and 80.
Would i have elevated morning BG with type 1?

Haven't read the thread, but take 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt before bed if no one mentioned this. If your sodium intake is low, this will help a lot.

If your sodium intake is already high, take 1/4 teaspoon of potassium chloride before bed.

I had this. I do have some BPH also, but the getting up to piss 5-7 times a night was a killer. Turns out this is a symptom of severe sleep apnea. I was having 46 apnea episodes an hour. An episode is ar least 10 seconds not breathing. My O2 st was dropping to the low 80’s.

I got a CPAP and now o sleep the sleep of the just and only get up to piss once or twice a night.

I have the same problem man, pissing 30-40 times a day for over a decade. Had docs run catheters up my junk and all that.
I'm pretty sure I have what's called over active bladder syndrome (oab). fucking sucks.

I have the same problem man, pissing 30-40 times a day for over a decade. Had docs run catheters up my junk and all that.
I'm pretty sure I have what's called over active bladder syndrome (oab). fucking sucks.
I didn’t ‘like’ your post because I like you having it, only because it is a harsh reality that perhaps has not been mentioned here and which unfortunately there is no cure. I immediately thought there must be some magic pill like there is for most male problems in this part of our anatomy while in fact there appears to be none.

MK, like you said, it sucks. I can only imagine what a major inconvenience this must be for you.

How are your sleep habits?

And maybe a short mention of how you are dealing, coping with this might put things in perspective for the OP.

I’ve had this issue ever since I’ve been a child. Gets extremely annoying at times.
If I limit my fluid intake to the point where I’m dehydrated, it’s not quite as bad. Drinking a gallon - 1.5 gallons of water a day, though? Always occurs. No prostate issues

I wake up less in the night to piss since using the cpap, now about 4-5 times instead of 8-9. That’s all the advice i have for OP, good luck brotha .
I’m wondering if this is my problem. Always had breathing issues when sleeping.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131