YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it normal to pee every 15 min and wake up every hour??

Could be your blood sugar, possibly diabetes. That's how my father found out he was diabetic. He use urinating non stop.

This is kinda inverse to all the attention being paid to salt but I think it is worth mentioning.

If your urine (sterile) tastes salty you are getting enough salt.

Just had mine tested a few days ago part of a metabolic / CBC panel and it was 138, range is 136 to 145.

This is kinda inverse to all the attention being paid to salt but I think it is worth mentioning.

If your urine (sterile) tastes salty you are getting enough salt.

Just had mine tested a few days ago part of a metabolic / CBC panel and it was 138, range is 136 to 145.

Further, it is not normal to have that urinary frequency. There are so many things that could be causing to. See a another really good urologist.

And drinking as much water as some here are doing stand the risk of hyponatremia but then again, maybe not considering all supplements being consumed.

My opinion.

Hope you get to the bottom (no pun intended) of this. Keep us updated as well as we can all learn something from your experiance.

Further, it is not normal to have that urinary frequency. There are so many things that could be causing to. See a another really good urologist.

And drinking as much water as some here are doing stand the risk of hyponatremia but then again, maybe not considering all supplements being consumed.

My opinion.

Hope you get to the bottom (no pun intended) of this. Keep us updated as well as we can all learn something from your experiance.
This. And in addition low sodium levels can be a sign of a pituitary problem because it reglates the hormones that are supposed to keep our sodium in range.

He says on the first page he's been checked for diabetes.

He also said he's had cameras in his bladder and what sounds like extensive urology checks. Pretty safe to assume he's had basic blood work prior to that level of testing.

He also was pretty strongly dismissing having sleep apnea and hasn't been checked for that. Seems like the obvious/easiest thing to rule out at this point.

This is not a solution but try your best to empty. After you're initially done, try for another 5-10 seconds and you will probably urinate a little more and then try again . . . perhaps flushing and the sight/sound of water moving may "urge" another small volume out. If you're not doing these things now, maybe this will decrease your frequency by 20-25% or so. Also limit your fluid consumptions 3 or so hours before bedtime.

I guess i need some help i am doing something wrong because this cant be normal or good.
Been to many doctors and have done all kind of scans to the prostate and the bladder and they could not find anything wrong.

Am i drinking to much water? (Bro code 1-1.5 galloon/day) been following this code.
The only reason i am doing it because i don't want to hold water and i am almost never thirsty I have to force down the water.

I have counted in 1 day i probably pee around 30 + times. wake up 7-8 times in the night to pee. Its like my bladder never empty's.

The more water you drink the less you body hold but if my body cant get rid of the water i am peeing why i am bloated all day?

I appreciate any kind of help i can get from experience bodybuilders since the doctor could not help me maybe someone can do.

Have they done a Urogram(they stick tubes in both holes and radiographically watch your bladder as they fill it and once it is full or you can't hold it any longer, you pee in a bucket there)? When you pee is it a normal length pee or just a little bit? Do you feel like you can hold it or is there an urgency?

When I had a similar issue, I would always keep a urinal in my car. It sucks being in rush hour traffic on the freeway and you have to pee so fucking bad.

Is the car urinal a water bottle? I’ve had to do that before.
Glad to see you around M96ss

Don't eat anything within 3 hours of bedtime...that should cut down on the urination...

Is the car urinal a water bottle? I’ve had to do that before.
Glad to see you around M96ss
Yes.

And a roll of toilet paper. Both have saved my life more than once. I have lost track of the the number places I have ‘used’ them. Some very embarrassing but in retrospect when you gotta go you gotta go. Period.

My wife and I just spent 7 weeks traveling in our ‘adventure’ van sans bathroom (a shovel) and it would surprise you the places we ‘went’. A pee bottle was indispensable.

havent checked in for a bit. OP, did you figure it out?

Hey guys.

This is the test i have done.

Diabetes blood test
Urine blood test
Bladder Camera check (insert a camera trough my Thing) worst experience ever
Prostate check (doctor put his fingers trough my ass)
Doctor gave me 2 galloon jugs with some very strong odor in to pee in all day. to check my urine.

Every time i go to pee i try hard to empty but after 10-15min and urge to pee again.

Looks to me to me like they are focused on your prostate and won't suggest anything else.

What is your creatinine and sodium levels?

Hey guys.

Diabetes blood test
Urine blood test
Doctor gave me 2 galloon jugs with some very strong odor in to pee in all day. to check my urine.

Every time i go to pee i try hard to empty but after 10-15min and urge to pee again.
They may also check to see if you are emptying your bladder completely by having you drink water until you are ready to explode, but don’t, and hold it while a sonogram is performed. Then you empty your bladder (the best feeling ever) and they do a sonogram again.

That’s one way.

You may have already answered this, but did you recently just add in an AI or go low carbs? Lowering insulin can cause a diuresis effects (ie the initial weight loss of a low-carb diet or keto, etc)?

Figured i'd ask.

Sounds like they are doing a creatinine clearance (crcl) test.

Nevermind, just seen your post on another thread that you are around 600g carbs, lol.

Hey guys.

Diabetes blood test
Urine blood test

They really need to do Urodynamics; alfresco explained it better than I did. In the meantime, try a medication called Myrbetriq; which should allow you to sleep better at night with less peeing.

Any pain at all with the peeing or any stop and go instead of a continuous heavy stream?

Any low back issues?

No medication at all. I checked for diabetes but did not have it. UTI and prostate checked already and bladder.
I wanna cut the water in half but scared will hold lots of water since my sodium is pretty high.
I’d recommend reducing both sodium and water intake. 😉

There’s a lot of factors that could be causing this:

Side Effects of Supplements, Gear, Food, or Medication – If your body doesn’t want something, it will get rid of it. Expelling through the urine is the easiest way for it to do that. It’s also the most frustrating and annoying. For example, if I take a vitamin D supplement at any dose, I end up urinating frequently. It’s likely the result of me having high calcium levels. High zinc does this to me as well. 50 mg tablets are too much for me. Certain medications, like painkillers and other NSAID’s have an effect on the renal system. Any negative experiences might not even occur right away. It could be 12-24 hours after taking the medication.

Stress & Anxiety – Mental hardships can often manifest themselves in a physical way. Frequent urination and hyperhidrosis are the most common.

Retrograde Ejaculation – This is where semen enters the bladder at orgasm. It is the result of a weak orgasm that can be caused by a weak erection. Semen in the bladder will irritate it and cause the sensation to urinate. The problem is that the thickness of it can make it difficult to filter out and it will take multiple times before it does.

Weak PC Muscle – Somewhat related to the above; if someone struggles with ED, uses the death grip, or engages in rougher sex, they are likely flexing their PC muscles too hard during sex. Especially if they’re trying to maintain an erection. If the pelvic floor is worn out it can cause incomplete emptying and the inability to hold larger amounts of urine.

Caffeine, Sodium, and Fluid Intake – As addressed by others in the thread. This will be individual. Some people can drink coffee all day and go twice, others would have to take out a mortgage at the urinal.

As others have suggested, consult a physician/urologist. Blood work, urine sample, prostate check, and bladder ultrasound. Edit: I missed the post where you've been to the doctor.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear