advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it possible for one test ester to cause more severe gyno than another?

jake76

Registered
Haven't done test E in forever recently switched from C and the I'm getting unusual acme and worse gyno, usually mast is enough to keep my nips straight but now I'm having to use an AI which I'd rather not do... these are also different brands but doing the same mg....🤔??

Idk if this is good but I got in the habit of doing daily bc I usually run long and short esters together for example I like npp and I know its medium but I heard daily is best so I just divide everything by 7 but as far as the test goes I was doing test c at 800mg and switched to test e at 800mg but I also switched MASTERON brands and I think the mast wasn't as good as the prior mast which consequently allowed more estrogenic sides? How do you feel about the daily injections of long esters though is that wrong? Thanks

Those two esters aren't different enough IMO to cause significantly different side effects. Your on other agents too and it is hard to pin the blame just on the test. Maybe there is something up with the new brand of masteron. Masteron is relatively expensive compared to test and sometimes you hear of guys getting duped, where the vial actually has testosterone in it. To figure out whats doing it youll have to stop taking the masteron and see if the problem continues.

It's extremely common for ugl test to be overdosed.

Also, aromatase activity increases over time when using AAS.

An increase in bodyfat also increases aromatase activity.

I have some of the previous masteron leftover in going to work that back in and see what happens I'll update thanks guys

ed admins are much better for side effect.
te has a rapi peak in the first 24 hrs.
had you only been trt ad doing admins spaced further apart for sure you would see the difference.

I've swapped back and forth between my Watson Cyp and a quality Test Enanthate and have not seen any difference at all.
Like mentioned above it could be a much higher dose , your other components might not be what you think.

ed admins are much better for side effect.
te has a rapi peak in the first 24 hrs.
had you only been trt ad doing admins spaced further apart for sure you would see the difference.
for growing though every day administration is not ideal. Rather have some more intense peaks for stimulating growth.

for growing though every day administration is not ideal. Rather have some more intense peaks for stimulating growth.

hmmmmm
daily?
weekly?
when is it good to spike? lol

one example of this i use is if running a dose for a while ed, make a tiny change in dose say 50 mgs and go to eod or 3x week. cus that peak can help break that last ll plateau!
;)

An update, I switched back to my previous mast and immediately my nips stopped itching, puffiness went down and I haven't needed the AI since so it would definitely make sense that the new mast was test which is why I got acne and gyno. Pretty shady I'll never trust them again.

Secondly im wondering if there is some truth to ED injections not being ideal for growth... bc I feel like I should be gaining more size than I do...I been doing ED injects for awhile so I guess I need to experiment with that also and see if that makes a difference

When I think about it, when I do make the smallest increase or decrease on my daily dose I experience a noticeable change pretty much immediately

I think having the peaks in hormone levels is ideal for growth. Daily dosing definitely reduces sides and keeps your hormone levels stable but isn’t necessarily ideal for growth with all compounds.

What about something like tren ace? Isn't that a good compound to run daily or do you still want the peaks of eod?

I think having the peaks in hormone levels is ideal for growth. Daily dosing definitely reduces sides and keeps your hormone levels stable but isn’t necessarily ideal for growth with all compounds.
I’ve heard this from Dave Crossland before. Can you explain in further detail for me? Genuinely curious.

i answered your pm with some detail but also lets not exaggerate the extent of this.

i would not say there is a night and day difference when speaking frequency of admin. you will also note that plenty of very experienced ppl do it all sorts of different ways and different ways at different times.

even trt, i love tiny doses ed, works for me. i know there are other members here who i respect who do once a week or so and thats whats good for them. just an example of two extremes both being ok.

i would say that the biggest difference in the ed dosing is just skin quality. maybe slightly better estrogen control but who is to say that isnt all in the head? a lot of this is probably al in the head. lol

my previous point was like a stupid lil trick to hammer out the last week or two of a killer training cycle. constant progression. if that hasnt been the case to an impressive degree then the rest is a mute point.

this is something that i would do in the last weeks of your blast where you are fighting for each extra lb or rep. if you have been dosing reg ed for the last say 6-7 weeks, and are feeling like a lil extra something is needed, change to say 3x wk dosing, that gets you a lil higher peak at the same dose rather then say adding another 100mgs of total aas to the deal.

i have used this effectively with small doses. i dont think more then 600mg/wk maybe it was 900.

its little trick for constant progression, not much more.
;)

I disagree. Uneven blood levels are a source of side effects. I would keep even blood levels but switch compounds every 4 to 6 weeks. Any drug you ever use will stop working at some point

i answered your pm with some detail but also lets not exaggerate the extent of this.

i would not say there is a night and day difference when speaking frequency of admin. you will also note that plenty of very experienced ppl do it all sorts of different ways and different ways at different times.

even trt, i love tiny doses ed, works for me. i know there are other members here who i respect who do once a week or so and thats whats good for them. just an example of two extremes both being ok.

i would say that the biggest difference in the ed dosing is just skin quality. maybe slightly better estrogen control but who is to say that isnt all in the head? a lot of this is probably al in the head. lol

my previous point was like a stupid lil trick to hammer out the last week or two of a killer training cycle. constant progression. if that hasnt been the case to an impressive degree then the rest is a mute point.

this is something that i would do in the last weeks of your blast where you are fighting for each extra lb or rep. if you have been dosing reg ed for the last say 6-7 weeks, and are feeling like a lil extra something is needed, change to say 3x wk dosing, that gets you a lil higher peak at the same dose rather then say adding another 100mgs of total aas to the deal.

i have used this effectively with small doses. i dont think more then 600mg/wk maybe it was 900.

its little trick for constant progression, not much more.
;)

To make sure I understand correctly, taking (example: 450mg 3xweek will yield 3 higher peaks as opposed to taking 300mg everyday)? And these higher peaks will help with bigger gains/improvements due to the higher peaks?

Thanks Bro!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner