advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it possible that steroids increase baseline muscle & strength separate from training? 🧐

Again not the study but this girl was on 30/mg day for six years and ran into some problems. States how rare it is.

The dosages on this are 63mg women and 268mg for men...not the study but interesting non the less. 1 male getting hepatic toxicity

Again not the study but supports the 1-5mg/kg and 4.1 year mean duration of dosing and 1.3 year duration of dose for non responders.

Ok this is it. It shows a girls that went up to 100mg/day and males that went up to 200mg/day. I was off on the dosages and they experience some sides but all where very young.

@stackdizzy while it's accurate to say that 150 mg/d for 4 months is unlikely to permanently harm most adults (and that 50 mg is very well tolerated), it's not an accurate recollection from anything you've linked to (nor from the Hengge clinical trial you were clearly trying to recall) that 200 mg/d is totally fine long-term for a child (whose body masses are typically something rather less than an adult male bodybuilder). Even 5 mg/kg for an anemic child is a lot less than 200 mg/d...

@stackdizzy while it's accurate to say that 150 mg/d for 4 months is unlikely to permanently harm most adults (and that 50 mg is very well tolerated), it's not an accurate recollection from anything you've linked to (nor from the Hengge clinical trial you were clearly trying to recall) that 200 mg/d is totally fine long-term for a child (whose body masses are typically something rather less than an adult male bodybuilder). Even 5 mg/kg for an anemic child is a lot less than 200 mg/d...
I was trying to recall nothing from the hengge clinical trial. Why do you assume that? And I don't know what problem you have with me with saying I am easily triggered. I am just doing what I said I would do. That's it. I found some interesting information along the way and posted it. You seem like a well educated guy and I thought you might appreciate that. Simple as that. What about that said triggered?
Is it possible your perhaps triggered as you have not accurately described anything I have said?

What about that said triggered?
The near dozen rapid fire posts by you certainly goes a long way to support Type-IIx's assertion.

Just saying...

The near dozen rapid fire posts by you certainly goes a long way to support Type-IIx's assertion.

Just saying...
I counted nine but what about that says triggered? If you look at the time it took me over an hour and half. I personally wouldn't call that rapid fire but ok. It's not like the posts were on me talking shit. I just posted studies relevant to what I said I would do. He is way out there in his assumption of me being triggered. He makes other assumptions as well..based on what? And I am the one triggered? I don't understand how nine posts of me simply doing what I said I would do goes a long way for me being triggered. I even said I would look into it Qbkilla was interested.

And please don't mistake me explaining myself as trying to be aggressive with you I know you just put your input in. I have no idea why posting nine times with new information makes one think this guy's triggered. I don't even understand that line of thinking. It's like reading into something that just isn't there.

How do doctors determine when to give var vs drol to patients who suffer from wasting? Is one considered safer by the medical community?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131