advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it possible to get to this condition in 90 days?

id say yes, your starting from a high BF and your goal physique is just 190lbs at a moderate bf not ripped or lean.

id say the question is can you be dicilplined with diet? how did you land at 20+ percent bf? do you track calories, eat clean?

definitely possible

throw some drugs in there, and you'll have accomplished your goal in 3 weeks instead of 3 months
Oh wow, OK. I’d rather stay drug free, not saying I’m against, but I don’t know enough and clearly diet is not intact. So what does protocol look like even split lifting and cardio? Mostly cardio?

id say yes, your starting from a high BF and your goal physique is just 190lbs at a moderate bf not ripped or lean.

id say the question is can you be dicilplined with diet? how did you land at 20+ percent bf? do you track calories, eat clean?
The goal physique is me 2015, FWIW, what does protocol look like mostly lifting, mostly cardio, or an even split?

Dude don’t over complicate things. Burn more calories than You consume. It’s that easy. Don’t eat shit food. Work your ass off in the gym. End of story. Why people try and make dieting so weird complicated and difficult. It’s not hard and requires little to no thought to do it. You don’t need drugs to diet. That’s for sure. Should take a lot less than 90 days to get there. Even with half ass output and shitty genetics it achievable

Dude don’t over complicate things. Burn more calories than You consume. It’s that easy. Don’t eat shit food. Work your ass off in the gym. End of story. Why people try and make dieting so weird complicated and difficult. It’s not hard and requires little to no thought to do it. You don’t need drugs to diet. That’s for sure. Should take a lot less than 90 days to get there. Even with half ass output and shitty genetics it achievable

exactly

getting lean is not easy..

but it is very simple

Yes. Happens all the time in Hollywood. Both male and female, they make huge transformations to get ready for a role. 90 days for you, no problem if you are sufficiently motivated and disciplined.

Try and let us know how it goes.

definitely possible

throw some drugs in there, and you'll have accomplished your goal in 3 weeks instead of 3 months
Don't give nonsense advice like that.

Yes, I did in 10-12 weeks.

Test P + Trenbolone.

Cardio 45 mins on non training days before meal 1, 140 HR.

20 mins cardio 140 HR before meal 1 on training days, push, pull legs.

Carbs around training only.

It totally depends on how hard you are willing to work and how much you are willing to suffer.
Do a PSMF diet for as long as you can stands (7-10 days) then have a day where you add 400g carbs , then back on PSMF.
Add at let 5000 steps to your day.

Easily done in 12 weeks if you are driven and put everything into your training and nutrition.

Cabron is getting hate by stating 3 weeks but he isn't far off at all. In the right situation I think with drugs that could be done in approx 1 month (even 3 weeks). I should also add I don't think it's wise doing that and its better doing things over 8-12 weeks. However with a very restrictive diet and some strong drugs (tren and dnp could be used) you could strip most of that off in a few weeks then 1 week more for some finishing touches. Honestly there is a massive amount you can do in 3 weeks especially if you are adding drugs to a natural's protocol and dieting hard especially if they have been eating shit prior. The changes you could do in even 2 weeks could be huge. I should add again I would never recommend this to the OP but just for conservation as some people think it's not possible.

OP forget about the above because you are not using drugs and you just need to diet properly for your goals. Yes it will take longer and yes you won't look as good at the end but you can still do this for summer time (approx 3 months). This could be a great log but OP you obviously have been eating shit so do you think you could go from that to 100% on your diet (no cheating) and training for the foreseeable future? Maybe a log with weekly pics would make you more accountable? The answer to your question simply lies with you and how much you are willing to do to attain that goal. If you are 100% you could do it very quickly. If you half arse things and cheat then you will never get there. I assumed that was an old pic of you but can you let us know if it's someone else? I would even help you out with this as I like a challenge but only if you are serious.

As others have said, definitely possible. Losing 20-25 lbs (10% bw) of fat in 12 weeks has been done many times drug free. Requires routine and discipline for about a 1000 daily calorie deficit, which is not easy without drugs. But definitely possible.

I wouldn't say it's "easily done" in three months. Is say it can be done if you are extremely strict and disciplined. I'd advise the PSMF approach, but I wouldn't advise the high carb day. If you get hungry and can't stick to the PSMF, then eat a bunch of lean proteins and high fiber, low fat foods, instead of the carbs. And instead of one high carb day per week, do 5 high carb days in a row after every 5 weeks of dieting.

I wouldn't say it's "easily done" in three months. Is say it can be done if you are extremely strict and disciplined. I'd advise the PSMF approach, but I wouldn't advise the high carb day. If you get hungry and can't stick to the PSMF, then eat a bunch of lean proteins and high fiber, low fat foods, instead of the carbs. And instead of one high carb day per week, do 5 high carb days in a row after every 5 weeks of dieting.

I posted it could "easily be done" in around 12 weeks but only if someone is 100% with their diet and training. The question of the thread is how long would it take to attain that body fat % when dieting naturally from his starting point. We should only assume diet and nutrition would be 100% to predict the time frame. Now to predict the probability the OP actually sticks to the plan is harder to do but most regular gym goers definitely wouldn't.

Most people can't stick to a good diet and training regime for 12 weeks so it's extremely hard for the average gym goer. If it weren't extremely hard for most regular gym goers then every gym would be full of lean physiques but that isn't the case. Loads of people go to the train and hoping to lose weight but very few can stick to any real diet and it's why every gym is full of people who never change year after year even if their goal is to lose bodyfat. Now if someone is able to follow a diet and train really hard and not cheat at all then getting a 6 pack is easily done over many months. If the OP can stick to a good plan I don't see why he can't look similar to that in a few months.

If you FULLY commit for all 90 days (that means no cheat days and no mistakes- 87 days isn’t 90), then you can absolutely do it. I’ve taken clients through that type of transformation many times.
If you utilize compound exercises, HIIT workouts, very clean foods, plenty of rest and water, and really follow the program, it can be done.
As mentioned, it isn’t easy, but it can be done.

Current Physique 6’00” 210LBS 20% BF?

Goal Physique: 185/190ish looks like 10-12% BF in second picture?

Wondering if 90 days can get me there…? I’m drug free

Yes
Your not that fat in my opinion. You have some love handles. Everywhere else is good. Eat clean, do cardio two sessions per day and you can surpass that in 90 days.

It totally depends on how hard you are willing to work and how much you are willing to suffer.
Do a PSMF diet for as long as you can stands (7-10 days) then have a day where you add 400g carbs , then back on PSMF.
Add at let 5000 steps to your day.
Exactly - famous galeniko no one diet 😁 is it suffering - YES !! Does it work? Like nothing else !!!You can be there in 28 days Easy !!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear