advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it possible to get to this condition in 90 days?

There is a reason why people get fat after getting lean. They either do an unsustainable diet they can't stick too, do some fad diet, starve themselves or depend too much on drugs. Personally, I have him do it in 4 to 6 months and change his lifestyle. He won't starve. Consistency is the key here and lifestyle change. If you can't do it the rest of your life, it won't last. There is a reason why you see some 60 year olds leaner then lots of people. Do something you can sustain and enjoy for years to come. Since you are not competing, that is the best advice I can give you.

id say yes, your starting from a high BF and your goal physique is just 190lbs at a moderate bf not ripped or lean.

id say the question is can you be dicilplined with diet? how did you land at 20+ percent bf? do you track calories, eat clean?
I agree with this.

If he let himself get this out of shape then he probably wont be able to stick to a extremely hard diet

So here’s one twist, in the goal physique I believe my muscle mass around 157, I am at 145 right now. This is based on my smart scale. So that would mean I’d need to also gain 12 lbs of muscle in this time frame?

If you FULLY commit for all 90 days (that means no cheat days and no mistakes- 87 days isn’t 90), then you can absolutely do it. I’ve taken clients through that type of transformation many times.
If you utilize compound exercises, HIIT workouts, very clean foods, plenty of rest and water, and really follow the program, it can be done.
As mentioned, it isn’t easy, but it can be done.
Does sparkling water count as water? If it’s 0 cal?

There is a reason why people get fat after getting lean. They either do an unsustainable diet they can't stick too, do some fad diet, starve themselves or depend too much on drugs. Personally, I have him do it in 4 to 6 months and change his lifestyle. He won't starve. Consistency is the key here and lifestyle change. If you can't do it the rest of your life, it won't last. There is a reason why you see some 60 year olds leaner then lots of people. Do something you can sustain and enjoy for years to come. Since you are not competing, that is the best advice I can give you.

I completely agree. It's the reason so many yoyo through the year. Many are either on or they are off and by that I mean a pretty shit/relaxed/fun diet or a very restrictive/starvation diet that is not sustainable. It's all or nothing when the answer for most should lie in the middle and basically eating a healthy diet and training hard and feeling good. The average gym goer who wants to lose some bodyfat and look good on a beach should be doing the basics and over time it becomes routine and easily manageable.

I just replied because it was posted that 3 weeks would be physically impossible and it definitely could be done and even more dramatic if someone went from 0 to 100 (natural and eating badly to enhanced and dieting hard). No one should be doing that and drugs are no magic pill (long term) but crazy (fast) transformations are possible under certain circumstances. I have seen guys mutate in 3 weeks who even looked decent beforehand after they added certain aids and put more effort into training and diet.

OP, I’m really not trying to insult you so don’t take this personally, but dude you need to make a lifestyle change not some 90 day crash diet. It doesn’t look like you even go to the gym and you want to get down to 10% BF in 90 days???

Basically that means loosing about 2 pounds of fat a week and not loosing any muscle in the process. I can be done but that is a tough time line to hold and will require a lot of consistency and dedication.

Current Physique 6’00” 210LBS 20% BF?

Goal Physique: 185/190ish looks like 10-12% BF in second picture?

Wondering if 90 days can get me there…? I’m drug free

If your diet is solid and I mean solid it’s actually easy. Dropping 20-30 lbs in 3 months is not hard. Your “fat pic” is not terribly fat either, I’ve had many a client go from more BF to on stage in 12-14 weeks you just gotta commit 110%.

Most of guys says and I was one of them slowly steady wins the race. But the moment you see daily changes from pmsf it is like 100-200 mg day of tren. You just cant do it anymore slowly. At least for me I will never ever diet for 8-10 weeks if I can do it in 2-3. It is too good to not do it this way. I regret so so much I just discovered that way of dieting now. I really do !!!

David goggins lost 100lbs in 3 months. Is it possible? Yes. Probable? No.

Life just doesn’t let most of us train 2-3 hours per day to create an insane caloric deficit through exercise.

That’s why DNp is so magical. It makes being at work, going to the grocery store, doing dishes, cleaning the house… blow through calories like we were walking on an incline treadmill all damn day.

I’d just stick to a good sustainable diet, realzie your gonna be chubby this summer, plan for NEXT summer being shredded.

Or do test/tren/DNP and diet hard….and don’t fucking rebound into a fatty.

Low dose clenbuterol even 40mcg does wonders

David goggins lost 100lbs in 3 months. Is it possible? Yes. Probable? No.

Life just doesn’t let most of us train 2-3 hours per day to create an insane caloric deficit through exercise.

That’s why DNp is so magical. It makes being at work, going to the grocery store, doing dishes, cleaning the house… blow through calories like we were walking on an incline treadmill all damn day.

I’d just stick to a good sustainable diet, realzie your gonna be chubby this summer, plan for NEXT summer being shredded.

Or do test/tren/DNP and diet hard….and don’t fucking rebound into a fatty.
This guy doesn't count calories and probably drinks sodas and eats whatever, dnp?

He only wants to get to 12 percent, eating clean and dieting is more than enough to get him there fast.

OP, I’m really not trying to insult you so don’t take this personally, but dude you need to make a lifestyle change not some 90 day crash diet. It doesn’t look like you even go to the gym and you want to get down to 10% BF in 90 days???
I wouldn’t say he didn’t even look like he goes to the gym. Look at all the people that are in there going through the motions never making any progress in a lifetime of gym going. He just looks like a guy thst Dosnt know how to eat properly and probably needs some help with training methods. Fact of the matter is most people want make any big life changes unless they see some progress take place. Progress is the most motivating factor of working out. Iv seen guys a lot worse off make pretty serious transformations in 90 days and they didn’t need clen or dnp or steroids. They just needed to be pushed beyond what they were capable of doing on their own. And people have to start somewhere. Taking a step forward and admitting you don’t know how to eat or train is the beginning.

Does sparkling water count as water? If it’s 0 cal?
I’ve never been a big fan of it due to the gas production in the gut. But honestly I haven’t researched it enough to give you a legit answer. I’ve always recommended plain and simple basic water.

I’ve never been a big fan of it due to the gas production in the gut. But honestly I haven’t researched it enough to give you a legit answer. I’ve always recommended plain and simple basic water.
It's pretty damn close to zero and great IMO for dieting keeps you full, seltzer is the same but tastes horrible lol

Most of guys says and I was one of them slowly steady wins the race. But the moment you see daily changes from pmsf it is like 100-200 mg day of tren. You just cant do it anymore slowly. At least for me I will never ever diet for 8-10 weeks if I can do it in 2-3. It is too good to not do it this way. I regret so so much I just discovered that way of dieting now. I really do !!!

Very true but I think the answer is different for everyone. I don't know the OP's past but I will just assume he is a beginner. Being a beginner with very little experience of dieting and training is much different to being someone who knows how to get in shape and can switch things on easily after they let themselves get sloppy. If you put a beginner on an extreme diet then leave them they will most likely rebound badly especially if they have never ate clean and consistently in the past. Even guys who do this year after year can yoyo constantly and they have a very unhealthy relationship with food (binging constantly etc).

I think for the majority of people a steady approach will always be better. I was going to write slow and steady but things don't even need to be slow just not extreme diets for 2-3 weeks. They need to learn the basics and how to be consistent. Guys are acting like his goal is a crazy one but he isn't even that fat and he could make quick changes just eating on plan and training consistently for a few months. There is no need for anything extreme. Now for a guy who does this year after year and knows his body and has dieted down before then sure go more extreme because it can be very effective and can get the work done in a fraction of the time.

This is the fucking truth.
It made me laugh. I get fat right after summer. I hate the lifestyle of cardio and the regimented diet. But as I’m getting older reality is setting in. Health is now my number one priority. I’m getting in shape now and realize this has to be a lifestyle moving forward. I want to be lean swimmer build the rest of my life.
The crazy thing is I cut all my food in half, make such healthy food choices. Once you have the muscle tissue it really sticks. I’ve never been this lean at 225 and I’m 5’6 take trt weight just stays there.

This is the fucking truth.
It made me laugh. I get fat right after summer. I hate the lifestyle of cardio and the regimented diet. But as I’m getting older reality is setting in. Health is now my number one priority. I’m getting in shape now and realize this has to be a lifestyle moving forward. I want to be lean swimmer build the rest of my life.
The crazy thing is I cut all my food in half, make such healthy food choices. Once you have the muscle tissue it really sticks. I’ve never been this lean at 225 and I’m 5’6 take trt weight just stays there.

‘lean swimmer build’ at lean 225 5 foot 6?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws