advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it possible to get to this condition in 90 days?

DNP is pure poison, calling it "magical" is absurd. You ever notice the bright yellow powder in DNP stains anything it comes in contact with and is impossible to remove? Just imagine eating that multiple times per day for weeks and what it must do to your insides. I dont know of any other substance on earth that if consumed could possible cook a human being to death from the inside out, other then DNP. The one benefit i did have from my one DNP run was it made me appreciate cardio alot more.

Absurd? You do know longevity professionals with PHDs are talking about small dosing periodically to Increase lifespan and heathspan……

Pure poison….it’s a mitochondrial poison….metformin is also a mitochondrial poison

Absurd? You do know longevity professionals with PHDs are talking about small dosing periodically to Increase lifespan and heathspan……

Pure poison….it’s a mitochondrial poison….metformin is also a mitochondrial poison
I would never listen to them. The majority of professionals recommend just the opposite. All the studies I seen suggests it decreases lifespan. It was use as rat poison at one time. It has also been used as a dye, wood preserver, herbicide and photographic developer, so basically you are putting poison in your body.

Here lies the problem, you could abuse the crap out of steroids and it will take awhile to catch up to you, abuse DNP one time, and it could mean severe consequences. Here is a suggestion, stop being lazy, work harder and tighten up your diet in instead of depending on drugs all the time.

I would never listen to them. The majority of professionals recommend just the opposite. All the studies I seen suggests it decreases lifespan. It was use as rat poison at one time. It has also been used as a dye, wood preserver, herbicide and photographic developer, so basically you are putting poison in your body.

Here lies the problem, you could abuse the crap out of steroids and it will take awhile to catch up to you, abuse DNP one time, and it could mean severe consequences. Here is a suggestion, stop being lazy, work harder and tighten up your diet in instead of depending on drugs all the time.

I wasnt Recommending DNP. The question was “is it possible”.

The answer is Yes. With DNP it wouldn’t be hard to look like a skinned squirrel in 90 days.

It wasn’t “what’s a healthy sustainable plan for 90 days”

I’m not trying to be abrasive or encouraging DNP use. I’m just saying it is a nuclear option that would work. Just like 1g tren works. But I wouldn’t lol.

It’s been a month, Jimmy. Did you do anything and make progress or just sit on your thumb after making this stupid thread?

It’s been a month, Jimmy. Did you do anything and make progress or just sit on your thumb after making this stupid thread?
Seeing how he hasn't logged in since April 20, I sincerely doubt it.

Your dreaming. Not even with dnp is this possible.
It’s possible and I’ve lost more in a shorter amount of time. I did. Psfm. Basically I ate only 800 calories of egg whites and dropped about 4 to 5lbs every week. Add in that fact that I was doing demolition Monday through Friday and doing large commercial properties on the weekends for side work fertilizing with a spreader. Longest mileage on a day according to my phone was almost 14 miles. Was t worried about losing muscle because it was after a long lay off. Surplislingly I looked pretty good and didn’t shrivel up from lack of calories. Went from 245 to 212 I think in about eight weeks. Depends on how bad you want it I guess lol. Plus I like egg whites with hot sauce on them. Ha

It’s possible and I’ve lost more in a shorter amount of time. I did. Psfm. Basically I ate only 800 calories of egg whites and dropped about 4 to 5lbs every week. Add in that fact that I was doing demolition Monday through Friday and doing large commercial properties on the weekends for side work fertilizing with a spreader. Longest mileage on a day according to my phone was almost 14 miles. Was t worried about losing muscle because it was after a long lay off. Surplislingly I looked pretty good and didn’t shrivel up from lack of calories. Went from 245 to 212 I think in about eight weeks. Depends on how bad you want it I guess lol. Plus I like egg whites with hot sauce on them. Ha
Nice. I freeze them, then rip up some egg white wraps mix em in and top with Cinnamon, pour 2 oz almond milk on to make a pudding like mix.

Did you mix in any fats or greens or was it nothing but egg whites the whole time?

Nice. I freeze them, then rip up some egg white wraps mix em in and top with Cinnamon, pour 2 oz almond milk on to make a pudding like mix.

Did you mix in any fats or greens or was it nothing but egg whites the whole time?

That sounds pretty good. Do you add any sweetner? It was just egg whites. Idea is protein only. It’s called a psfm diet. It’s only for rapid weight loss. I learned my lesson though and never let my self get that far out of shape again. Lol

The last thing the body wants to do is use muscle for energy when in a deficit ....this is way over stated IMO

The last thing the body wants to do is use muscle for energy when in a deficit ....this is way over stated IMO
It’s called hitting the wall.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75