YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it possible to have decent legs w/o doing squats regularly?

Yesterday I skipped the pendulum and leg curl and did 120 lunges with 45 on my back. Not just sore but was out of breath. I feel like for older guys who aren't looking to add size to legs just look good year round and be healthy this may be the best exercise. Work the entire leg.

Yesterday I skipped the pendulum and leg curl and did 120 lunges with 45 on my back. Not just sore but was out of breath. I feel like for older guys who aren't looking to add size to legs just look good year round and be healthy this may be the best exercise. Work the entire leg.
Legs and lungs right there. I have some specific high volume "legs and lungs" workouts like that. I agree, good for overall health

Legs and lungs right there. I have some specific high volume "legs and lungs" workouts like that. I agree, good for overall health
Exactly. I'm almost 40 not trying to have the biggest legs or squat the mm ost in the gym. Plan to stay pain free. Lunges are great and definitely felt like a better overall body workout then the hack or pendulum.

No it does not. I am sure that is just from wear and tear. Being active 6+ days week for going on 50 years takes it's toll. Weight lifting is just one of my activities but the one i put the most time into. Back in the mid 70's i was leg pressing in the 700-900 pound range when i was in my mid teens. This weeks leg workout was squatting a few sets in the 300-350 pound range. legs and back were always my strongest body parts.
That’s good I wasn’t even lifting until 20-21 after attending a show on base. Back the the Corps was all climbing, running, calisthenics and before that being “bulky” was bad for a safety or. Point guard so no weights in high school. I wish I had sooner but you really believe the weights made you shorter? I know jumping out of airplanes can, I’m under 5’10 so I wanna keep what I got lol

That’s good I wasn’t even lifting until 20-21 after attending a show on base. Back the the Corps was all climbing, running, calisthenics and before that being “bulky” was bad for a safety or. Point guard so no weights in high school. I wish I had sooner but you really believe the weights made you shorter? I know jumping out of airplanes can, I’m under 5’10 so I wanna keep what I got l
Weights probably didn't do all of it. 10's of thousands of miles of bike riding, 10's of thousands of miles of a running, back country skiing hiking ,walking climbing mountains etc most likely helped wear things away. Most everyone gets shorter to some degree as they get older. As the space between the bones gets smaller when the cartilage wears away in the knees, hips and vertebrae, people get shorter. According to this it ia about 1/2 inch every 10 years after age 40. I may only be a little a head of the curve. I find most guys don't measure themselves every decade as they get older and just keep using the same numbers they did when they were young. Guys have a thing about size and not being honest sometimes!

Weights probably didn't do all of it. 10's of thousands of miles of bike riding, 10's of thousands of miles of a running, back country skiing hiking ,walking climbing mountains etc most likely helped wear things away. Most everyone gets shorter to some degree as they get older. As the space between the bones gets smaller when the cartilage wears away in the knees, hips and vertebrae, people get shorter. According to this it ia about 1/2 inch every 10 years after age 40. I may only be a little a head of the curve. I find most guys don't measure themselves every decade as they get older and just keep using the same numbers they did when they were young. Guys have a thing about size and not being honest sometimes!
Failing all that, the inescapable, unavoidable truth is that time + gravity does more than its fair share regardless of your physical / athletic activities.

Nobody can escape that force unless you were born and raised in a space station. Even then the total loss of gravity prevents its own share of problems, the ‘demineralization’ of your bones for one. Unfortunately you can’t have your cake and eat it too 🙁

Lol you’re right I’m 5’7 and sooooo many guys my height get fighting mad bc they say you’re 5’10 bc I’m 5’10 and you’re my height lol like fighting mad it’s funny, I knew older men like old men got short I guess the 1 1/2 inches just seemed like a lot reading it

Lol you’re right I’m 5’7 and sooooo many guys my height get fighting mad bc they say you’re 5’10 bc I’m 5’10 and you’re my height lol like fighting mad it’s funny, I knew older men like old men got short I guess the 1 1/2 inches just seemed like a lot reading it
Guys lie about their dock size too. Just part of male insecurity. I say mine might be small but it makes me happy!

Guys lie about their dock size too. Just part of male insecurity. I say mine might be small but it makes me happy!
Just find a petite 5 feet round butt big tits chick and life smiles at you again 😅

Dicks and docks lol I have an ex wife nurse and several nurse athletes and I always thought I was average, I guess bc my two best buds and roommates in the Corps are hung like horses, and I have heard so many stories from these chics about dudes with dicks the size of fingernails even some guys they can’t get a cath into so some dudes prolly have to but then you lie and pull your shit out and it’s not like a chic is gonna fuck you any way if you’re 3 inches hard lol, if a chic took her bra off and her d cups were all water bra or had a pile of roast beef would you not bail sex or not if the advertisement is TOTALLY FALSE I’m out.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws