advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it possible to maintain large amounts of muscle with lower doses?

I should go to doing what you do but I must admit I am a bit lazy now and don't want to mess with the daily injection thing anymore. It does seem more healthy though.

Before I started TRT I read quite a bit and Emereric, Massive G and a few others were swearing by the low dose/sub-q near daily injects. It made perfect sense to me, so I started that way. 20mg 5x/wk sub-q of UG test enth....my t levels went from 330 to 990 using nothing else. Now would my t levels have done that if I did it once a week? I dunno...didn't try it. But I feel great at that dose and the reality is the shots take me less time to do than brushing my teeth (I also thought it might be a PITA to do). I am also no mass monster, but I carry around a lean 240# and am still not far off from many of my best lifts that I recorded doing DC training all the way back in 2006/7.

Now I will also agree that it is a softer look for me, but I think many of us are our own worst critics and everyone else is looking at us like "holy shit that dude is jacked" and we are looking in the mirror and seeing a near dad-bod. Of course the bright side to that dysmorphia for me is that it makes me work harder.

Emeric if that's truly natural at 44 years old and at your first pro show looking like that, why on earth would you even bother sniffing at gear!

Emeric if that's truly natural at 44 years old and at your first pro show looking like that, why on earth would you even bother sniffing at gear!

There was no 212 category, so I needed to add some extra size to compete with the bigger bodybuilders. It was suggested by some IFBB officials that I would be very dangerous if I would compete at 230 lbs. My answer, "no thank you" I don`t want jeopardize my health.

Emeric is a true example and someone I truly admire.

300mg at the pro show and looking like that is simply amazing.

Emeric, if I need to take between 150 and 200mg TRT to get to the 900 range for test levels, would 300mg of test for a blast for 8 weeks all I would need?

150mg should put you way over 900, I would just stay on 80 to 100mg per week, you need pharma grade test.

150mg should put you way over 900, I would just stay on 80 to 100mg per week, you need pharma grade test.

Thanks Emeric. I'm going to have to change to pharma test.

If you take 80mg to 100mg per week, would you try to divide the dosage between 7 equal dosages so that you inject it every day? Or would it be just fine to use 20-25mg Monday through Friday?

Thanks Emeric. I'm going to have to change to pharma test.

If you take 80mg to 100mg per week, would you try to divide the dosage between 7 equal dosages so that you inject it every day? Or would it be just fine to use 20-25mg Monday through Friday?

Yes. Even injecting as much as your body would make naturally, your test levels would not fluctuating (morning up, afternoon down).

Just imagine...

Imagine if people rid themselves of the self-imposed obligation/enslavement to being so unearthly big? :rolleyes:

Emeric I hate to tell you but you have great genetics. I know loads of guys who lift heavy weight consistently over years and they never looked like you.

Isn't it funny how some of the genetically elite call themselves average? And then when the guys who are truly average post pictures and cycles its then all about how they aren't working hard enough or eating right. :rolleyes:

Imagine if people rid themselves of the self-imposed obligation/enslavement to being so unearthly big? :rolleyes:

While that is a valid question to raise... this IS still PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE. By and large the people here want to be freaks of nature. So maybe take that stuff to reddit?

Isn't it funny how some of the genetically elite call themselves average? And then when the guys who are truly average post pictures and cycles its then all about how they aren't working hard enough or eating right. :rolleyes:

Jay, this is not pointed at you, I respect you and your opinion. BUT, isn't it funny how some guys can never truly evaluate their genetics because they do shit half assed right out of the gate?
You are totally right, there are people with great genetics who think that they are average and doing less gear than you or I gets them to places we cannot go.
Is Emeric in this category? I don't know, but I don't think so. I mean Emeric has a GREAT physique but he's hardly a mass monster. So I DO BELIEVE that what he preaches is what he's done. That doesn't mean it applys to everyone, but it doesn't mean it doesn't either.

Too many guys on here want shit fast and quick and they don't care how they get it. If they listened to guys like Emeric and Dante they could achieve their genetic potential and possibly faster than the way they think they need to do things.

It is an undeniable fact that the bigger dose you are on the bigger you will be. No one can argue that. What I feel can be argued is how you get to that big dose, and how eating and training effect the trinity. What emeric is bringing to the table is a way to dose test and be just as effective. Maybe try it out before we say no way?

While that is a valid question to raise... this IS still PROFESSIONAL MUSCLE. By and large the people here want to be freaks of nature. So maybe take that stuff to reddit?

Jay, this is not pointed at you, I respect you and your opinion. BUT, isn't it funny how some guys can never truly evaluate their genetics because they do shit half assed right out of the gate?
You are totally right, there are people with great genetics who think that they are average and doing less gear than you or I gets them to places we cannot go.
Is Emeric in this category? I don't know, but I don't think so. I mean Emeric has a GREAT physique but he's hardly a mass monster. So I DO BELIEVE that what he preaches is what he's done. That doesn't mean it applys to everyone, but it doesn't mean it doesn't either.

Too many guys on here want shit fast and quick and they don't care how they get it. If they listened to guys like Emeric and Dante they could achieve their genetic potential and possibly faster than the way they think they need to do things.

It is an undeniable fact that the bigger dose you are on the bigger you will be. No one can argue that. What I feel can be argued is how you get to that big dose, and how eating and training effect the trinity. What emeric is bringing to the table is a way to dose test and be just as effective. Maybe try it out before we say no way?

Rational nutrition is a primary factor in achieving genetic potential, increasing productivity.

Rational nutrition is a primary factor in achieving genetic potential, increasing productivity.

Emeric, I'm going to give your methods a try, but there's so much info you've put out there..

I plan on using just some Test for now and GH in the future..

Would you mind touching up on diet/nutrition? Macro ratios etc?

Emeric, I'm going to give your methods a try, but there's so much info you've put out there..

I plan on using just some Test for now and GH in the future..

Would you mind touching up on diet/nutrition? Macro ratios etc?
This is a great idea. Emeric, you have shared your knowledge freely over the years but it is scattered all over the forum. If you would start your own thread about your philosophy and methodology it would be amazing.

one thing I've never understood is if it's possible to maintain large amounts of muscle on TRT doses, and TRT puts your T in the physiological range, why can't large amounts of muscle be maintained naturally if your T is in the high end of the physiological range?

I just don't get it, but I'm probably not carrying enough muscle for it to ever be a concern...

Somethin like 1-10mg/d Trestolone Acetate. GHRP.

Everything is nutrition. You consume everything. The Mind is a side note of consumption, including the consumption of experience. Injection with a syringe is just considered "parenteral" consumption.

This is a great idea. Emeric, you have shared your knowledge freely over the years but it is scattered all over the forum. If you would start your own thread about your philosophy and methodology it would be amazing.

I believe he does;

"Q & A With Emeric" is what it's called I believe, but it's like reading a novel and I don't have time and I'm a little lazy as well to go through the whole thing lol its like 30 questions for every one of his replies, not to mention judging from his posts, Emeric is a man of few words lol

I was just hoping he could touch up on his diet/nutrition philosophies for me real quick here lol

Oh sweet I kinda remember that now...

There is no way a guy who gets a pro card naturally before all the weight classes existed only has average genetics. It's not like nobody else trains hard for years naturally.

Tri, I completely respect Emeric in so many ways, I'm even currently taking humanofort and have used MANY of his supplement methods especially to help with my goals. I truly do believe everything he has said, his story has always remained the same and I've seen his pictures and cycles posted on multiple occasions. Anyone who is a good enough person to continually try and look out for others health and do things the most intelligent way possible is as stand up as they come. And Dante, bro, I can't get enough of Dante's writing and him as a person. I believe they are two of the most valuable assets to this website.

And I completely agree that there is a MAJOR lack of hard work and intelligent dieting and overall bodybuilding methods that are going around with young guys.

However, for Emeric to say he has average genetics is absolutely out of touch with reality in that matter. The piictures he posted and the results he had with no gear and so little gear is proof in itself that he is absolutely part of the elite.

If Emeric went balls to the wall and did the typical cycle that so many here post on PM imagine how ridiculously huge he would be. Add in HGH, IGF, and Slin and think of the amount of size he could pack on.

I just like to keep things in perspective, I mean no disrespect to anyone.

There was no 212 category, so I needed to add some extra size to compete with the bigger bodybuilders. It was suggested by some IFBB officials that I would be very dangerous if I would compete at 230 lbs. My answer, "no thank you" I don`t want jeopardize my health.

I was more getting at if you've been lucky enough to get such muscle and condition, get that "bodybuilder" look(drug free!!) at 44 you've already won, why would you ever want to bother with messing with your HPTA at all, deal with TRT etc when you already had it

Maybe you woulda gone that route anyway but if that's what you're packing at 44 clean that's clearly some nads that are gonna fire on all cylinders for a long time!

That quest sure seems to cause of a great deal of heartache, suffering, turmoil, and bad health considering the sheer volume of forum content reflecting such problems. So I posed that with some reasonable curiosity.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131