over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it possible to not respond to deca?

andro

Banned
I was on 800mg/week of gauls deca so i know it was good. Any science behind this.
I know it was good gear, it was GAULS. Diet and training were right on.

I am not sure about that, but i have ran the same tren as my friend and i responded to it completely different. guessing our different body chemistries/genetics had something to do with it.

I was on 800mg/week of gauls deca so i know it was good. Any science behind this.
I know it was good gear, it was GAULS. Diet and training were right on.

was it just GAULS deca or have you tried other deca in the past and had no gains-i love GAULS products and i been using them since they opened but maybe there was a mix up or something else-i actually just finished some GAULS deca about a month ago and since i stopped the deca i lost about seven pounds and i am still using sust and started a low dose of tren e recently so the deca was definitely good

what are your stats ?

How long did you run the deca for ?

How much did you gain ?

\

was it just GAULS deca or have you tried other deca in the past and had no gains-i love GAULS products and i been using them since they opened but maybe there was a mix up or something else-i actually just finished some GAULS deca about a month ago and since i stopped the deca i lost about seven pounds and i am still using sust and started a low dose of tren e recently so the deca was definitely good

How much strength did you get from deca? Also how much weight did you gain at the end of the cycle? I have there ment that iam going to use. I will be trying there npp too. Hope that goes better. I could have been overtraining on the deca.

why did you remove your other thread ?

GAULS Deca...

it got moved to Beginners, and you removed it ?

you should respond to 800 mg of any aas unless its fake

Last edited:
How much strength did you get from deca? Also how much weight did you gain at the end of the cycle? I have there ment that iam going to use. I will be trying there npp too. Hope that goes better. I could have been overtraining on the deca.

well i been on one big cycle for years so i like to blast and cruise-my strength has pretty much been the same since i can remember,i am 42 and been lifting over 20 years so i dont get much stronger but my weight goes up and down depending on my eating habits at the time or if i am using large doses

Gauls deca is definitely good. I test my products on a friend who was clean. He blew up! Not sure why you didn't respond.

800mg is a lot of Deca not to have something happen. I would say impossible really, just my 2 cents....something wrong.

Can someone please PM me and let me know which sponsor has GAULS??

G.A.U.L.S. is a sponsor.

Saying it didn't work for you is very subjective. If you have been on a blast and cruise for a long time, gains become harder and harder to come by.

I'd say that you need to re evaluate your diet/training and probably cruise for a longer amount of time.

It may just not have been what you were expecting from it. Someone starting clean may blow up on it but you might be at a point where all the gear you are using is basically maintaining what you have now, with your diet/training.

Plus it will depend on length of time on it. I seriously seem to gain slow from everything, especially deca and especially if you aren't changing things up.

What else were you running with the 800 deca?

If it was 300 test e, I'd be concerned.

If it was 2 grams test, 800 eq, and 100 drol daily, then I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't notice much.

Not to beat a dead horse, but GAULS is as gtg as anyone. Ever.

Last edited:
Saying it didn't work for you is very subjective. If you have been on a blast and cruise for a long time, gains become harder and harder to come by.

I'd say that you need to re evaluate your diet/training and probably cruise for a longer amount of time.

It may just not have been what you were expecting from it. Someone starting clean may blow up on it but you might be at a point where all the gear you are using is basically maintaining what you have now, with your diet/training.

Plus it will depend on length of time on it. I seriously seem to gain slow from everything, especially deca and especially if you aren't changing things up.

I think you are right on the money with cycling off for a while and just using my hrt dose. This deca cycle was in may of 2011. I have been on hrt dose since. When I started the deca cycle I had been on cycle already for about 6 months. During that time I had used short and long esters of a test and tren. Now that I've been cruzing for almost a year i should respond better to any gear.

either way you should have gotten water weight unless you take letro or high dosed arimidex.

I could take just the 800 mg deca on its own and eat like shit and still grow. Something is wrong. When I was first starting out I used to run just 1 compound and a time and did a cycle of EQ at just 450 mg/wk and grew a lot. **broken link removed**

If it were me I would be suspicious if you ran it for a long period of time and made no gains at all. Usually youll feel different within 2 weeks min.

Yes you should grow on that amount but like was mentioned, he was already on a blast for ~ 6 months, at that point I'm sure you had already made some good gains, but no matter what, at a certain point you stop growing unless you start to eat rediculous amounts of food and increases doses more as you go.

At that point I would be more concerned if I started to lose size or strength while on that dose, 800 deca is a pretty good dose. I know a couple guys who just stay on all the time and just change what they are using. They are both big and look great but never come off or drop to HRT dose and they don't really get any bigger, on occassion may get bloated but then will get rid of that.

You know yourself best, it could be the gear but we all trust that source but things happen, or it could just have been timing for you.

Yes you should grow on that amount but like was mentioned, he was already on a blast for ~ 6 months, at that point I'm sure you had already made some good gains, but no matter what, at a certain point you stop growing unless you start to eat rediculous amounts of food and increases doses more as you go.

I didnt see that in the thread. Yeah, if hes been on for 6 months then a dose like that may not do much depending on what kind of dose he was on previously for that 6 months.

I could take just the 800 mg deca on its own and eat like shit and still grow. Something is wrong. When I was first starting out I used to run just 1 compound and a time and did a cycle of EQ at just 450 mg/wk and grew a lot. **broken link removed**

If it were me I would be suspicious if you ran it for a long period of time and made no gains at all. Usually youll feel different within 2 weeks min.

I ran gauls Deca, No gains until week 8 ! suddenly boom 20 pounds :0 in 5 weeks

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner