over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it possible to NOT respond to test?

Was the gear all purchased together at the same time from 1 supplier? Just having the same lot # doesn't mean crap, as if I was counterfeiting i'd find a real batch too and use its lot #

All came from the same supplier.

I don't understand why it's so hard for some to understand that not everyone responds the same to different steroid compounds. Some people blow up on Drol, some see nothing. Some get extremely vascular on EQ, some only get hungry. Etc. Etc. We all respond to training, diet and gear differently. If not, we'd all look like Professional BBers if we copied their exact methods.

OP, you're body doesn't respond as well to Test as most. Keep it in your cycles as a base, and play around with other compounds.

Thanks for your opinion.

I think this is the missing clue. There is no need to use pro-hormones with real gear. I think this is your main problem--the PH probably caused receptor downgrade. The pro-hormones out there now are very different than the ones before the ban (looking at their chemical formula). They may have other sides that you don't want. Another member mentioned your estrogen levels. I think they are high as well. I would get them down asap if I were you.

I don't know about the PH causing any problems. Never heard anything like that before, but anything is a possibility.

I ran a mild PH, H-drol, which supposedly has a good conversion to t-bol.

I know a lot of guys that post diets of what they should eat-but rarely is it ever what they really do eat. Don't take it personally. On the interwebz I'm a 30 yr old millionaire with an 11 inch weiner. :p

Training hard and consistent is a relative term. For some guys training 3x a week and busting a sweat is considered serious. For others 2x a day training 6 days/wk bending bars, dropping the weights, and screaming during sets is serious.

I'd also like to add that it sounds like you had your mind made up to up the dose before you even posted here. I don't think you wanted opinions, only justification for what you already planned on doing. Don't be so upset by guys questioning your diet/training. In 90% of situations similar to yours the gear aint the problem.

I'm not on here to bullshit anyone. What I say I eat, is what I eat.

Ask my buddy above me. Anytime he and I head out someplace, we always ask each other how long we think we will be gone so we can bring food.

We'll see what 750mgs does, if nothing, then fuck me, I'm never touching gear again.

Thanks guys.

What are Your stats...as someone mentioned earlier the younger You are the more test they need to respond b/c their test levels are naturally higher...look into the fact that long acting tests are like 63-72% actual test, factor in You are young & might have high test levels that You just supressed, factor in the 1/2 life & the fact that Your stuff maybe underdosed

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws