over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it possible to NOT respond to test?

Over the past 20 years I've seen plenty of guys that take enough juice to kill an elephant(slight exaggeration) and they barely even look like they workout(not an exaggeration). Most of them spend too much time over analyzing their Rx program while wussing out on their diet, training consistency/intensity. Many of these guys can spout off loads of info on AAS yet cannot tell me the number of grams of protein that's in an egg, let alone what their daily protein intake is. Many don't even break a sweat when training because they're too busy making rounds in the gym asking the big guys whether or not their gear is fake.

Most guys don't wanna hear that they workout like a bitch and have the dietary habits of a 13 yr old video game geek. They'd rather question the potency of their drugs than assume responsibility themselves for their lack of progress. I'm not saying that this is necessarily the case with the poster's situation, but it may be worth a rexamination of his overall training/diet protocol. Just my 2 cc's.

I l;ove the honesty and this is exactly on point. People put so much effort into planning out their gear useage, their pct, their entire compound intake.....i don't even know where some of them find the time to cook their meals let alone workout.

That was a year ago...

No offense, but how the hell does bloodwork from a year ago, determine your condition now?????:confused::rolleyes::confused:

I just think it's genetics. That's like when a man is going bald and another isn't, no matter how much gear he's using. Genetics.

No offense, but how the hell does bloodwork from a year ago, determine your condition now?????:confused::rolleyes::confused:

It doesn't.

I was posting because you asked about my test levels, if I had ever had them checked. I posted to show you that I don't "genetically" have low test levels.

I don't slack on my training. I am in the gym 4 days/week. M-T-T-F.

Legs/Forearms
Chest/Biceps
Shoulder's/Tri's
Back/traps

I've been training religiously for 4 years. I haven't had a sip of alcohol in 2 years, no rec drug useage. I do work a job that requires rotating shifts, but I always maintain at least 6-7 hours of sleep.

These are steroids. I have seen them pack mass on the least dedicated people, who frequently use rec drugs, and have the worst diets possible.

I posted that I made gains off of d-bol and also a PH. I don't know if you guys are not reading that part or what.

I came here for help, and everyone calls me out on my training/diet, even after I posted my diet (which is more likely above 4k cals considering I frequently snack on things throughout the day). I don't have a shit diet, as you can see from the foods that I eat. I don't miss meals, I eat every 2.5 hours. I started training serious at 157 lbs and have worked my way up while keeping my bodyfat pretty consistent.

I upped it to 750mgs...keep you guys posted in the next coming weeks.

I don't think this stuff is bunk, because 4 weeks of a PH would have had me feeling like shit without a PCT.

Thanks for your help, guys.

You are gonna get some good post and gonna get some high school kids thinking they can help too bro. You just have to wade thru the retards. This board is alot less full of them than most.

Im leaning on the underdosed option.

yeah as the above poster said you can bank on a few smart ass comments everytime you start a thread.Its unfortunate because it probably stops people from asking questions that many would love to hear the answer to. Some of the people with the highest post counts have got them by one or two word smart ass replys,yet they think their post counts make them experts,sad.I guess it makes them feel tough behind their little keyboards.

I see you joined the "train better club".

Let's hear your ideas to "train better".

I appreciate anything you have to offer.

Well you never posted your regiment, so what else could I add?
posting that you train forearms/legs is pretty vague so how can anyone help you? where do we go from there? are you doing 50 sets of legs and a 100 sets of forearms? Dont be upset if people call you out on your training or your diet as you arent forthcoming with that information. If the gear is quality like you already seem to think, without even asking us, then it has to be one of three things, diet, training or recovery, because Im pretty sure you arent the one person out of a billion that is uneffected by testosterone.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

2BIGSTILL + Kid1dakota

since you two guys contributed absolutely nothing to this thread just curious who you are refering too?

The gear IMO is very high quality.
I'm his buddy he spoke of using it on a cut.
down over 20lbs while getting stronger/staying at the same level.
First 10 weeks crazy boners/libido, now my balls are the size of small grapes towards the end of the cycle.
Shits g2g as far as I know.
I dont know what to tell him tho as far as his problem not gaining.

Was the gear all purchased together at the same time from 1 supplier? Just having the same lot # doesn't mean crap, as if I was counterfeiting i'd find a real batch too and use its lot #

I don't understand why it's so hard for some to understand that not everyone responds the same to different steroid compounds. Some people blow up on Drol, some see nothing. Some get extremely vascular on EQ, some only get hungry. Etc. Etc. We all respond to training, diet and gear differently. If not, we'd all look like Professional BBers if we copied their exact methods.

OP, you're body doesn't respond as well to Test as most. Keep it in your cycles as a base, and play around with other compounds.

Over the past 20 years I've seen plenty of guys that take enough juice to kill an elephant(slight exaggeration) and they barely even look like they workout(not an exaggeration). Most of them spend too much time over analyzing their Rx program while wussing out on their diet, training consistency/intensity. Many of these guys can spout off loads of info on AAS yet cannot tell me the number of grams of protein that's in an egg, let alone what their daily protein intake is. Many don't even break a sweat when training because they're too busy making rounds in the gym asking the big guys whether or not their gear is fake.

Most guys don't wanna hear that they workout like a bitch and have the dietary habits of a 13 yr old video game geek. They'd rather question the potency of their drugs than assume responsibility themselves for their lack of progress. I'm not saying that this is necessarily the case with the poster's situation, but it may be worth a rexamination of his overall training/diet protocol. Just my 2 cc's.

well said! isnt that the truth.

although assuming someone does train hard and eats enough protein/calories, if they dont respond to test its prob fake

OP, you're body doesn't respond as well to Test as most.

Then how did he get any size to begin with before taking anything else? You could say that about dbol, or any of the other compounds and i'd possibly agree, but you can't say it about test and have it sound realistic.

Not sure what's going on here...gear seems to be legit...have 2 friends using the same batch number and are making gains. Also have a friend that used the same UG with good results.

Doing 500mg week/2 shots. Finishing my 10th week.

Ran a PH to kickstart it, made gains off of that.

I think this is the missing clue. There is no need to use pro-hormones with real gear. I think this is your main problem--the PH probably caused receptor downgrade. The pro-hormones out there now are very different than the ones before the ban (looking at their chemical formula). They may have other sides that you don't want. Another member mentioned your estrogen levels. I think they are high as well. I would get them down asap if I were you.

I've been training religiously for 4 years. I haven't had a sip of alcohol in 2 years, no rec drug useage. I do work a job that requires rotating shifts, but I always maintain at least 6-7 hours of sleep.

These are steroids. I have seen them pack mass on the least dedicated people, who frequently use rec drugs, and have the worst diets possible.

I posted that I made gains off of d-bol and also a PH. I don't know if you guys are not reading that part or what.

I came here for help, and everyone calls me out on my training/diet, even after I posted my diet (which is more likely above 4k cals considering I frequently snack on things throughout the day). I don't have a shit diet, as you can see from the foods that I eat. I don't miss meals, I eat every 2.5 hours. I started training serious at 157 lbs and have worked my way up while keeping my bodyfat pretty consistent.

I know a lot of guys that post diets of what they should eat-but rarely is it ever what they really do eat. Don't take it personally. On the interwebz I'm a 30 yr old millionaire with an 11 inch weiner. :p

Training hard and consistent is a relative term. For some guys training 3x a week and busting a sweat is considered serious. For others 2x a day training 6 days/wk bending bars, dropping the weights, and screaming during sets is serious.

I'd also like to add that it sounds like you had your mind made up to up the dose before you even posted here. I don't think you wanted opinions, only justification for what you already planned on doing. Don't be so upset by guys questioning your diet/training. In 90% of situations similar to yours the gear aint the problem.

I know a lot of guys that post diets of what they should eat-but rarely is it ever what they really do eat. Don't take it personally. On the interwebz I'm a 30 yr old millionaire with an 11 inch weiner. :p

Training hard and consistent is a relative term. For some guys training 3x a week and busting a sweat is considered serious. For others 2x a day training 6 days/wk bending bars, dropping the weights, and screaming during sets is serious.

I'd also like to add that it sounds like you had your mind made up to up the dose before you even posted here. I don't think you wanted opinions, only justification for what you already planned on doing. Don't be so upset by guys questioning your diet/training. In 90% of situations similar to yours the gear aint the problem.

HA, i gotta agree with this guy - again. people often say i train hard or i eat a ton. they actually think they do cause they have no real basis of comparison. this 19 year old kid i knew really did train his butt off, but he just couldnt gain any weight, even with 'supplements.' i kept telling him eat more to which he replied 'i eat all the time.' he always said he ate so much. one day we went to moes and he got the damn junior burrito - he couldnt evem finish it. halfway through he was moaning, grabbing his stomach saying he's gonna puke. like seriously he looked ill. i have dated tiny girls who eat 2 of those like nothing. i guess the point is dont always believe when people say they train hard or eat a lot - they arent lying, they just really believe they are.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

2BIGSTILL + Kid1dakota

since you two guys contributed absolutely nothing to this thread just curious who you are refering too?

You looking for a fight? case and point! internet tough guy.
No contribution from us? "maybe you should train better"your contribution?!?!?, this board will be forever greatful and better from that wisdom you have so kindly shared.thanks

HA, i gotta agree with this guy - again. people often say i train hard or i eat a ton. they actually think they do cause they have no real basis of comparison. this 19 year old kid i knew really did train his butt off, but he just couldnt gain any weight, even with 'supplements.' i kept telling him eat more to which he replied 'i eat all the time.' he always said he ate so much. one day we went to moes and he got the damn junior burrito - he couldnt evem finish it. halfway through he was moaning, grabbing his stomach saying he's gonna puke. like seriously he looked ill. i have dated tiny girls who eat 2 of those like nothing. i guess the point is dont always believe when people say they train hard or eat a lot - they arent lying, they just really believe they are.

I talked to a "hard gainer" who said he was taking in 8000 calories a day at 155lbs and couldn't gain an ounce. When I had him lay out his 8k cal, he was having 2 "weight gainer 3000" shakes that he was counting as 3000 cals each :eek: instead of their actual 450 cals.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws