advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it realistic to get to this without GH??

mchief101

Registered
ok so after reading countless posts about how pros/ top level national competitors and their drugs bills etc.....i give up on trying to get to heavy weight or super heavy....very unrealistic for me and depressing :(

but my new goal is to get to middle weight and i was wondering if it's realistic to get similiar to this guy with JUST AAS? according to him he used tons of AAS, and won the canadian nationals...shocking everyone cuz he came out of nowhere :) oh btw this is 170 lbs at 5'6...amazing to me

thanks guys

Attachments

• durrah.jpg
    durrah.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 765
Only if You are an incredible genetic elite

Yes, but u have to train your ass off and eat properly.

How can we answer this without knowing what you look like or knowing anything about you?

Its do able, a lot of guys do it with just AAS and smart training and diet.
Our sub culture has become WAY too dependent on drugs to do most of the work and this attitude seems to be the prevalent one on the forums, anything that looks like it would take extreme amounts of hard work without drugs is questioned as phony or fake or the person who accomplished it is a liar about their drug usage...ITS NOT ALL DRUGS!

Our sub culture has become WAY too dependent on drugs to do most of the work and this attitude seems to be the prevalent one on the forums, anything that looks like it would take extreme amounts of hard work without drugs is questioned as phony or fake or the person who accomplished it is a liar about their drug usage...ITS NOT ALL DRUGS!

& Awesome Genetics

Very well said bro way too many people depend on the drugs not instead of training and dieting btw what's up aj its big d from abb good to see some familiar faces around here

Very well said bro way too many people depend on the drugs not instead of training and dieting btw what's up aj its big d from abb good to see some familiar faces around here

Sup dood! Good to see you. Miss the ol ABB days, classic flame threads lol!

Guys in the 80's and early 90's could. They weren't a bunch of GH15 nut hugging pussies. They trained their balls off and ate ridiculous amounts of food.

I have no idea who you are. Not a knock to you. It just seems like the focus these days is all about drugs.

Very few look like that. Even at there peak of there BB life.
Not impossible, But not obtainable by many.

Guys in the 80's and early 90's could. They weren't a bunch of GH15 nut hugging pussies. They trained their balls off and ate ridiculous amounts of food.

I have no idea who you are. Not a knock to you. It just seems like the focus these days is all about drugs.

Excatly.

My question is how tall are you? You state you wanted to be a heavy or super-heavy, now you want to be a middle. Lets take genetics out of the equation, don't expect to look like him (muscular size) if your like 5'10 or something.

Not really understanding this...

What is it that pops out about this guys that makes him look like he does more then aas? Looks like damn good genetics to me, along with good muscle insertions and muscle bullies as well as being short with a good amt of muscle on him.

How would aas + plus gh make his physique look much more different then with ass alone?

Lee Priest was the same height and overweighted this guy by 50 pounds with almost no rHGH and no slin...so yes it's possible...is it possible for your body? Who knows...

I absolutley think you can look like this without using hgh

possible? yea. but there are to many variables to say for sure. Not only that but ppls responses to things food,training ,cardio, supps, etc are are all different.

Lee Priest was the same height and overweighted this guy by 50 pounds with almost no rHGH and no slin...so yes it's possible...is it possible for your body? Who knows...

I wouldn't believe a word Lee Priest says. Yes his genetics are beyond amazing but I am sure he doesn't say everything just like Dorian didn't last year in muscular development. Just my .02

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131