advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is it really possible to increase your biceps peak?

pecs perfection

Newbies
I'm a guy who wasn't blessed with amazing genetics, when I started lifting 6 years ago, I had a non-existent peak, reading around bodybuilding forums I figured it's completely genetics related until I saw Larry Scott transformation and how he went from having an average biceps peak to amazingly peaked biceps

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-lgxeQgVFs"]Larry Scott - Life in Bodybuilding Seminar pt 3 - YouTube[/ame]

in his seminar he talked about he changed his biceps peak by focusing on training his brachialis that it pushes biceps up to get a better peak.

Now I've been focusing my brachialis for about a year and a half, and my biceps now went from a non-existent peak to a peaked biceps, I'm gonna keep on doing what I'm doing and I hope I can reach a point in which I can compare my peak to people with regular peaked biceps or even go from there have a huge biceps peak.

I would love to know everybody's experience if they ever thought about increasing their peak.

I focus on peaking movements on days when I train Back, and then when I'm hitting arms, I do no more than 2 mass biceps movements and finish off with 2-3 peaking movements. I tried injecting IGF-1 LR3 on lower biceps and I feel that it improved a pitty bit. Synthol is not an option as I don't wanna mess up the symmetry I have.

thoughts?

If you use synthol correctly, it will add the peak you're after without messing with your symmetry.

I don't believe that doing certain exercises will change the shape of the muscle. Whatever God gifted you to have is what you have to work at. JMO.

Alexx is right though, synthol on the outer biceps will give you the peak.

in his seminar he talked about he changed his biceps peak by focusing on training his brachialis that it pushes biceps up to get a better peak.

I've never heard that before...

I wonder how many guys started doing loads of hammer curls after watching Larry's seminar, hoping for some extra peak.

Well I felt the same way about my Bi's, so this is what I did. I saw a guy in my gym who has great bi's, and I asked him what he does. He told me to put pull ups in the mix, so I did. He also told me to train them twice a week for while, then alternate, once a week for a month or or two, then twice for a month or two. I also did this, and I think it helped a lot, he also got me to do gear shots in my Bi's, thats one spot that always kind of skeved me out, but I got used to it. To be honest I did use 2 bottles of synthol last spring and summer, and a good run with GH. My Bi's look great by the way, get compliments all the time.:D

u cant change the shape fo ur muscle geneticly

however u can somewhat target the peak of ur bicep more

things like hammer curls, hammer rope curls, or almost any hammer curl movement hit the outer head of the bicep and forearm more then any other curl, which predominantly makes up the peak of the bicep

however if you do not have the genetics for a high bicep peak, u will never have one, irrelevant of what exercises u do

thus u will need to use SEOs

AmM : our muscles shapes are almost identical in terms of how generally they should look. I certainly believe that the peak depends on genetics, that's why someone with my case should make it a priority to increase his peak as that's all what he got to work with

Big Barry : yes I'm one of those guys, and actually my peak improved with all those hammer curls, I'm sure you're thinking it's ridiculous but they were so many things that seemed ridiculous until somebody did em and proved everybody wrong ( in this case Larry Scott )

mormussle: definitely a useful post, and kinda proves my point that it's possible to improve to "a certain degree"

thatbloke: I'm going with an IGF-1 Des run in 2 months, I'm only targeting the outer head.

would love to hear more experiences

AmM : our muscles shapes are almost identical in terms of how generally they should look. I certainly believe that the peak depends on genetics, that's why someone with my case should make it a priority to increase his peak as that's all what he got to work with

Big Barry : yes I'm one of those guys, and actually my peak improved with all those hammer curls, I'm sure you're thinking it's ridiculous but they were so many things that seemed ridiculous until somebody did em and proved everybody wrong ( in this case Larry Scott )

mormussle: definitely a useful post, and kinda proves my point that it's possible to improve to "a certain degree"

thatbloke: I'm going with an IGF-1 Des run in 2 months, I'm only targeting the outer head.

would love to hear more experiences

thats been proven to be almost useless, other then cause swelling, but try it out if you think it works

Its in the genes.

Not at all, brother. I don't think it's ridiculous. Larry Scott knows a lot more about training than i'll ever know and I love watching his videos. He certainly peaked those biceps more after he switched up his training and you achieved something similar so i'm sure there is something happening there.

Guys like Al Beckles and Boyer Coe probably had a biceps peak in the crib though.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what to think but you can clearly see he improved his peak so maybe he knows what he's talking about

Genetics plays a big role, I dont think you can really change them unless cosmetically.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear