over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it safe to say this Tren is fake?

Crazytall

Registered
I got tren from a very reputable source. This time though it is VERY thick. Never in my life have I seen tren this think. Its hard to push through a 25g pin.
Another thing is even at 200mg a day I dont have any sides. Never got the cough (even though a couple times I saw blood in the syringe after I pulled it out) No results either.
I posted it on the sponsor's thread and it was deleted so I figure that its not allowed, so thats why Im asking here. (I also emailed the sponsor but never got a reply)
It does look like tren, and the sponsor is known for excellent tren though.
Also, no sides at all. Nothing that Im used to, and Ive used tren on and off for over 3 years.
Im debating whether it is severely underdosed or completely fake. When I saw how thick it was I got so excited b/c I figured it would be extra strong. If it is fake, then what am I injecting??

I could post a pic if needed.

Last edited:
2zhhc1u.jpg

Last edited:
u went through a whole vial with no strength increase? even at 200 mg a day?

any insomnia? any night sweats?

ive heard of some ppl claiming that tren should have a certain taste. ive

never tried the taste test , but maybe someone could suggest more about it.

If you had tried Tren before in the past, you would know immediately... I hope this is not your first time doing Tren and trying 200mg a day... And sides doesn't mean anything as I have run 100mg a day and not felt a thing. What are your stats to be using such a dose? Are you preparing for a show? Or were you just trying that dose to see if it was real? Have you noticed any physical effects? Tren even at 50mg a day should see noticeable difference almost every day...

Best thing to do is if its a ProMuscle sponsor email them again and if no reply then send a PM to one of the mods.
I have crazy sides off 75mgs per day but everyone is different. I would compare side to previous experiences. 200mgs per day is alot

Last edited:
you`ve done tren multiple times... answer your own question if its tren or not. I always make mine from pellets and it is always the same effects. I`m sick of stories like this but business just rolls on like nothing happened.

so weird how when you make tren yourself from pellets the side effects are always there (tren cough/weird taste in your mouth when injecting) yet when someone else makes tren it is hit and miss????

ask yourself why?????

so weird how when you make tren yourself from pellets the side effects are always there (tren cough/weird taste in your mouth when injecting) yet when someone else makes tren it is hit and miss????

ask yourself why?????

Yep

At 200mg/ed you should see some massive results even if you don't get any sides. That dosage is waay too much bro even for having used it before. If you don't compete competitively there is no need to risk your health.

I got tren from a very reputable source. This time though it is VERY thick. Never in my life have I seen tren this think. Its hard to push through a 25g pin.
Another thing is even at 200mg a day I dont have any sides. Never got the cough (even though a couple times I saw blood in the syringe after I pulled it out) No results either.
I posted it on the sponsor's thread and it was deleted so I figure that its not allowed, so thats why Im asking here. (I also emailed the sponsor but never got a reply)
Also, no sides at all. Nothing that Im used to, and Ive used tren on and off for over 3 years.
Im debating whether it is severely underdosed or completely fake. When I saw how thick it was I got so excited b/c I figured it would be extra strong. If it is fake, then what am I injecting??

You didnt mention what type of Tren. Ace, E, or hex?

any insomnia? any night sweats?

ive heard of some ppl claiming that tren should have a certain taste. ive

never tried the taste test , but maybe someone could suggest more about it.

Put a drop of real Tren on ur finger and lick it - tastes horrible! Almost like the cough feeling - it will make u gag.

Blood in the syringe after you pulled it out? You are doing something wrong.

Blood in the syringe after you pulled it out? You are doing something wrong.

That happened with this b/c Im shooting myself in the glute and sometimes the lighting sucks and when I aspirate I cant see the blood, so I just nicked a vein mor than likely. It also only happens when I try to shoot super thick shit like this where I have to push super hard on the plunger.
My point of saying that was I should have been coughing my ass off if it was real tren b/c i def got some in my vein.

Yep

At 200mg/ed you should see some massive results even if you don't get any sides. That dosage is waay too much bro even for having used it before. If you don't compete competitively there is no need to risk your health.

I knew the tren was way underdosed before I did anywhere near 200mg. I started with my usual 50mg a day, and slowly added more and more to see if I got ANY effect. Only effect Ive gotten so far is a tiny bit of shortened breath once in awhile (like where your laying down and you forget to breath and suck in a huge breath)
If it was quality tren I would never go above 75mg a day.

That happened with this b/c Im shooting myself in the glute and sometimes the lighting sucks and when I aspirate I cant see the blood, so I just nicked a vein mor than likely. It also only happens when I try to shoot super thick shit like this where I have to push super hard on the plunger.
My point of saying that was I should have been coughing my ass off if it was real tren b/c i def got some in my vein.

You have to push super hard on ALL oils using a 25g, fucking hurts my fingers, forget doing glutes, I would cramp up and die before I could push 1cc.

What does this characteristic smell, smell like? Just wondering for future reference

Since you started lower and went up, and nothing happened at at all, I guess you know the answer, Brother.

Have you tried PM'ing others in that sponsor's thread and asking about their experience?

You know the signs of Tren vs. Not Tren. Sometimes a supplier gets bad raws:(

As far as I can see you haven't mentioned if this is ace or enant? If you read peoples experience with these two they often differ vastly in side effects and effects. Tren e may first kick in after 2-3 weeks with different sides and sometimes non existant sides. Ace will hit you hard day 1-2.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131