advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it too crazy for me to think people will use AI (artificial intelligence) for prep or diet goals?

I'm pretty sure he means artificial intelligence, not aromatase inhibitors
Even worse. No AI will successfully get someone through a contest prep until it gets eyes and can visually analyze a physique, then compound that with all the other data inputs required for a successful prep.

GPT technology has been used in my industry for close to 6 years - AI is nowhere close to being ready for mainstream use like so many people believe.

" No AI will successfully get someone through a contest prep until it gets eyes and can visually analyze a physique, then compound that with all the other data inputs required for a successful prep. " ever heard of cameras bro? U know u can take a pic / video right? Holy fucking retard hahahahaha.

" No AI will successfully get someone through a contest prep until it gets eyes and can visually analyze a physique, then compound that with all the other data inputs required for a successful prep. " ever heard of cameras bro? U know u can take a pic / video right? Holy fucking retard hahahahaha.
Wow

Even worse. No AI will successfully get someone through a contest prep until it gets eyes and can visually analyze a physique, then compound that with all the other data inputs required for a successful prep.

GPT technology has been used in my industry for close to 6 years - AI is nowhere close to being ready for mainstream use like so many people believe.
I agree. I think people are becoming a little to obsessed with AI and making simple things complex. I don't see why a program would be needed for a gym rat to create a diet for losing fat or how it could be better than a qualified coach for an actual contest prep.

Dude you’re out of you’re league on this one.

4 of the top 10 GenAI companies (by valuation) are clients of my firm.

We’re doing cool shit.

They absolutely cannot coach through a contest prep at this point.

I’d explain why but tbh I’d be wasting time, lol. Go back to midjourney and create shitty art to jerk off to.

Yeah, LLMs are not gonna produce the type of output required to tailor anything to an individuals bespoke needs, particularly when a very reactive response is needed to fluctuations throughout prep.

If we had devices that truly and accurately measured body comp from day to day (we don’t), and VisionAI was at a point where it could ingest data from past winning physiques and recommend actions to correct training/etc towards enhancing certain aspects, AND the user wearing that device accurately entered their nutrition inputs (which most would fuck up), I can see how there’d be potential to feed that data set through an ML function that could generate recommendations to maximize the likelihood of reaching a defined end put, but that’s ignoring the fact that a huge element of food coaching is psychological.

Moot point, tech isn’t there yet, and the market would be so small that there’s no real incentive for anyone to engage at this point.

I used to say : no way this gonna be real until covid came and whole world changed. Lets be real something as small compare to 2019? Why not? Also mind that : AI learn very very fast- i think it will change the world in a way we cant even imagine yet.

Kudos to whichever mod banned this POS.

Kudos to whichever mod banned this POS.
How can you tell if someone has been banned? Is this something only mods can see? Whenever people have been banned in the last few years, I never see anything under their avatar indicating so. However, if they were banned a long time ago, it does show.

I used to say : no way this gonna be real until covid came and whole world changed. Lets be real something as small compare to 2019? Why not? Also mind that : AI learn very very fast- i think it will change the world in a way we cant even imagine yet.
yeah but AI =/= AGI, it’s not sentient. Look at what Ferrucci is doing at Elemental - that’s the type of stuff that could eventually lead to something like a contest prep aide (coupling reasoning and - to put it plainly - common sense with AI).

ChatGPT is just an LLM. It can regurgitate reasonable outputs predicated on ingested data and trained models.

Think of it this way - AI can only innovate as a permutation or iteration of existing data sets. To coach someone through contest prep, you’d have to train a model to understand the biases of judges, understand the complex physical makeup of the specific individual it’s working with, tailor recommendations to the unpredictable aberrations of the daily life of the individual, etc. Too many untrainable variables at this point.

I’m sure it’ll get there, but again - this stuff isn’t cheap. Look to where it can be commercialized at scale. That’s where innovation will head. Economic advantage is the North Star in all this stuff.

It’s not as sexy or magical as you think, I promise.

Extremely useful, but still - no magic.

Once the first sparks of AGI emerge, while different story and I’m moving to the mountains with my dogs and guns.

I couldn't even get chatgtp to do a proper diet.
I think there was a poster on here a few weeks ago that used that shit to write his responses. Right away everyone could tell it was just some ai generated reply that added no value to the thread. Lol.

I think there was a poster on here a few weeks ago that used that shit to write his responses. Right away everyone could tell it was just some ai generated reply that added no value to the thread. Lol.
Yea I doubt it's data sets are really geared toward PED use plus it's not connected to the internet and so it only has information up to like 2018 or something. I use it almost daily for work and it saves time and money.. but it's just like a really good Google search without the ads. Plus it can help you write things quickly. I'd say it's a little past novelty stage personally. I am excited to see the future of this tech as long as it's just not regulated for big business use only, which I could see happening.

yeah but AI =/= AGI, it’s not sentient. Look at what Ferrucci is doing at Elemental - that’s the type of stuff that could eventually lead to something like a contest prep aide (coupling reasoning and - to put it plainly - common sense with AI).

ChatGPT is just an LLM. It can regurgitate reasonable outputs predicated on ingested data and trained models.

Think of it this way - AI can only innovate as a permutation or iteration of existing data sets. To coach someone through contest prep, you’d have to train a model to understand the biases of judges, understand the complex physical makeup of the specific individual it’s working with, tailor recommendations to the unpredictable aberrations of the daily life of the individual, etc. Too many untrainable variables at this point.

I’m sure it’ll get there, but again - this stuff isn’t cheap. Look to where it can be commercialized at scale. That’s where innovation will head. Economic advantage is the North Star in all this stuff.

It’s not as sexy or magical as you think, I promise.

Extremely useful, but still - no magic.

Once the first sparks of AGI emerge, while different story and I’m moving to the mountains with my dogs and guns.
That's exactly what humans do as well. You are undervaluing and underestimating where AI is currently.

That's exactly what humans do as well. You are undervaluing and underestimating where AI is currently.
Dude I literally work at a company that’s built our entire product portfolio on AI, and I have 4 of the largest (by valuation) 10 AI companies in the world as clients.

I’m up to speed on this shit my man.

Two years ago everyone online was a blockchain expert, last year everyone was a Web3 expert, and now everyone is an AI expert lol.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws