YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it worth continuing arm exercises if my right bicep basically does not exist?

bigpapaturbo

Newbies
47 year old male been in the gym since god created the heavens. between boxing and weights and everything between. still active in the gym at least 5 days a week. 12 years ago tore my right bicep on the heavy bag. refused to get it fixed, cuz one im stubborn and two was not in the mood to wait for a long recovery time of doing nothing....anyway big mistake i regret...regardless. the question finally...is it still worth it for me to do arm exercises at this point in the game? i mean for some reason its really bothering me the deformity and blah blah blah..but should i avoid due to the difference in arm sizes? i dunno..yes i know do what makes ya happy and stay active and all, but should i skip the arm workouts and just let them get their benefit from back and shoulder workouts??? no matter how hard i search i cannot find another online with my dilemma...any feedback would be great. thanx and god bless.

47 year old male been in the gym since god created the heavens. between boxing and weights and everything between. still active in the gym at least 5 days a week. 12 years ago tore my right bicep on the heavy bag. refused to get it fixed, cuz one im stubborn and two was not in the mood to wait for a long recovery time of doing nothing....anyway big mistake i regret...regardless. the question finally...is it still worth it for me to do arm exercises at this point in the game? i mean for some reason its really bothering me the deformity and blah blah blah..but should i avoid due to the difference in arm sizes? i dunno..yes i know do what makes ya happy and stay active and all, but should i skip the arm workouts and just let them get their benefit from back and shoulder workouts??? no matter how hard i search i cannot find another online with my dilemma...any feedback would be great. thanx and god bless.
Seems like some exercise to the muscle would be better than no exercise. But then again are you doing more damage than good at this point. This may be a question you have to take up with your doc brother. I myself would try and do some light bicep exercise but that's just me I'm hard headed lol. But If it were me I would definitely consult with my doc to see if I'm causing more damage than good

GrAnabolic.is
[email protected]

Seems like some exercise to the muscle would be better than no exercise. But then again are you doing more damage than good at this point. This may be a question you have to take up with your doc brother. I myself would try and do some light bicep exercise but that's just me I'm hard headed lol. But If it were me I would definitely consult with my doc to see if I'm causing more damage than good

GrAnabolic.is
[email protected]

appreciate the honest answer and i agree. it's like i'm looking for a self help group for deformed biceps. at times i'll skip arm workouts for sometime and then be like shit i miss training arms. i must say i'm stronger when including arm workouts. once again appreciate it. just don't understand why at age 47 why i'm so focused on this after all this time? fucked up i guess...regret. peace

go get it repaired.

Never Too Late!

I tore my left bicep in 2013 and it was surgically repaired 4 days later using the endo-button procedure. I went through physical therapy and it took about 6-9 months to fully recover to back to where it was before. I could have recovered fully maybe a little sooner but I was cautious with my training so I would not harm it and set me back in my training again.

I'm thankful today that I had it repaired asap so I could get back to normal again and not have it hinder my future training and physique goals.

I had originally partially tore it in 2006 and it hindered training so much that I did not train arms sometimes. It would ache sometimes also. I hated being injured and not being able to train and function like I wanted to.

If I could offer some advice then I would encourage you to go ahead and get it repaired and get on with your training goals. I think that 6-9 months later you will be glad that you did. Besides, 6 months is a great trade off for a lifetime of gratifying training!

God Bless You Bro!

I'm not sure that you can get it repaired now due to waiting that long. I would still make an appointment and get a second opinion

I'm not sure that you can get it repaired now due to waiting that long. I would still make an appointment and get a second opinion
they can sever it and re attach.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members