over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

is it worth it?

moose31

Newbies
im new to the board and i hope i read the rules correctly and this doesnt get banned. anyhow, ive been out of the game for about two years now due injuries and ive lost almost a ton of muscle. ive been in this game for about 10 years now and im no "new guy" per say. 2 state shows and quite a few pw'lifting meets. but heres my dilema. the more and more i read it seems like its to dangerous to order anything anymore and it's like getting caught with coke or crack now. Kind of like we are the enemy anymore. My wife and i are trying to have our first child and I dont want to put my family out there if I order any "junk". I know the risks, and yes I know it all depends on how good your source is, BUT as fantastic as a source might be if customs finds 200 bucks worth of powders and stick the feds on you, your done...right?? I'm not really sure if this is a question or a concern..Do we just keep doing as were doing and hope for the best? I'm not telling anyone NOT to order AAS, NO, not at all. I'm just saying, I'm at that "door". But if I decide to reopen it then I may go too prison if I get caught? It's a gamble, which it's always been a gamble but it's way worse now. I really don't want to throw in the towel here. Again, not sure what I'm asking here, just venting I guess, want some of the older guy's info maybe.

It is not worth to me anymore

Been out of the game for a few months,will not go back into it.

EVERYONE HAS TO MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES.. if it is not worth it to ya.. then stop.. sometimes life's priorities change.. maybe yours has.. has the climate changed??.. yeah.. a little.. every couple of years we get into the press and somehow..somehow.. the dea and some others make the comparision of steroids and other drugs like heroine.. whatever :rolleyes: completely silly.. and they know it.. we were pretty open about things.. so we were easy targets.. time to keep things on the downlow for a while.. but, we are starting to see positive articles and news casts in regards to gear and its benefits and exaggerated health risks.. not as many as we'd like.. but..
every once in a while i will ask myself if i should just stop lifting.. it either from a few bad workouts.. some aches and pains.. hectic schedule ect.. the the next day i shift threw a magazine.. or someone compliments me.. or someone actually says i am gross.. not realizing from a bodybuilders standpoint that is the ultimate compliment ;) lol.. and then the fire starts again.. i make no excuses.. i love bodybuilding.. nothing like it to me.. love to watch the shows.. buy the mags.. watch the videos.. train people.. ect ect .. been that way since i was 14 or 15 years old..
i am now in a place where i have family.. hectic work schedule.. and other obligations.. but, bodybuilding is still there.. it is not my number one priority.. my family is and also providing them with security.. but, whne they are in bed.. that is me time.. i go to my gym and hit it.. sometimes the workouts are easy.. sometimes crazy.. but, they are workouts nonetheless..;)
only you can make the assertion whether it is "worth it".. maybe lift without drugs.. maybe take it easy for awhile and let things heal.. but, i have news for ya.. once a bodybuilder.. always a bodybuilder.. make it a part of your life.. not your life.. :D

Assuming personal use and fairly small amounts, one must consider the state laws which vary widely. NY, for instance, takes a pretty hard line, classifying steroids as Schedule II controlled substances. Alaska hasn't classified them at all. Delaware law doesn't recognize the difference between hCG and hGH. In most states, small amounts of gear for personal use is a misdemeanor with a maximum of one year. But, unless one has a previous record, most likely it will be suspended. Still a major hassle that I don't want to experience.

I like the stealth packets available now from alinshop. They seem perfectly safe. There's not as great a selection but it's good enough for me. And I'm not sure about typical anti-e and PCT. I don't know for sure, but I don't think you can be arrested for possessing arimidex or clomid. I might be wrong though....

Weigh the risk/reward carefully. Especially if you are planning to try to father a child...might not be the best time to use gear...bad for the sperm count.

moose31 said:
im new to the board and i hope i read the rules correctly and this doesnt get banned. anyhow, ive been out of the game for about two years now due injuries and ive lost almost a ton of muscle. ive been in this game for about 10 years now and im no "new guy" per say. 2 state shows and quite a few pw'lifting meets. but heres my dilema. the more and more i read it seems like its to dangerous to order anything anymore and it's like getting caught with coke or crack now. Kind of like we are the enemy anymore. My wife and i are trying to have our first child and I dont want to put my family out there if I order any "junk". I know the risks, and yes I know it all depends on how good your source is, BUT as fantastic as a source might be if customs finds 200 bucks worth of powders and stick the feds on you, your done...right?? I'm not really sure if this is a question or a concern..Do we just keep doing as were doing and hope for the best? I'm not telling anyone NOT to order AAS, NO, not at all. I'm just saying, I'm at that "door". But if I decide to reopen it then I may go too prison if I get caught? It's a gamble, which it's always been a gamble but it's way worse now. I really don't want to throw in the towel here. Again, not sure what I'm asking here, just venting I guess, want some of the older guy's info maybe.

i gather from your post you are refering to the gear end of things and not training. do i think given the current law enforcement attitude towards gear using it for recreational purposes (ie you are not a professional athlete or otherwise depend on physical performance for your livelihood) is worth it? honestly, hell no.

personally, i don't think being big, strong and lean is worth going to prison for. a little over a year and a half ago i asked myself the same thing and the pros just did not come anywhere near outweighing the potential cons, so i gave up that end of things. i have continued training and worked on making my diet more healthy since then. while i am now smaller and weaker i am considerably more healthy and i don't have any legal worries. it was really hard at first mentally but now i feel better than ever.

LATS said:
EVERYONE HAS TO MAKE THEIR OWN CHOICES.. if it is not worth it to ya.. then stop.. sometimes life's priorities change.. maybe yours has.. has the climate changed??.. yeah.. a little.. every couple of years we get into the press and somehow..somehow.. the dea and some others make the comparision of steroids and other drugs like heroine.. whatever :rolleyes: completely silly.. and they know it.. we were pretty open about things.. so we were easy targets.. time to keep things on the downlow for a while.. but, we are starting to see positive articles and news casts in regards to gear and its benefits and exaggerated health risks.. not as many as we'd like.. but..
every once in a while i will ask myself if i should just stop lifting.. it either from a few bad workouts.. some aches and pains.. hectic schedule ect.. the the next day i shift threw a magazine.. or someone compliments me.. or someone actually says i am gross.. not realizing from a bodybuilders standpoint that is the ultimate compliment ;) lol.. and then the fire starts again.. i make no excuses.. i love bodybuilding.. nothing like it to me.. love to watch the shows.. buy the mags.. watch the videos.. train people.. ect ect .. been that way since i was 14 or 15 years old..
i am now in a place where i have family.. hectic work schedule.. and other obligations.. but, bodybuilding is still there.. it is not my number one priority.. my family is and also providing them with security.. but, whne they are in bed.. that is me time.. i go to my gym and hit it.. sometimes the workouts are easy.. sometimes crazy.. but, they are workouts nonetheless..;)
only you can make the assertion whether it is "worth it".. maybe lift without drugs.. maybe take it easy for awhile and let things heal.. but, i have news for ya.. once a bodybuilder.. always a bodybuilder.. make it a part of your life.. not your life.. :D

I'm not saying I don't love bodybuilding or have made it "my life". Don't get me wrong, I love the compliments just as much as the next guy. But is a compliment worth a few years behind bars, and away from your family? This is what I am asking myself, is what I am getting at here. I started problay lifting before I could walk..lol..my father was a competitive bodybuilder, amd my older brother still is. But he's in the same boat as me. I've woken up at 3 am to have a protein shake, I've dieted down for shows and did my water manuplition, I've been there is what I'm getting at. But I can't just workout to be healthy. I workout and eat 8 times a day not to look good on the beach. I do it to pull 50 pounds more than the guy at the next meet, or come in leaner and harder than the guy next to me. You can't do this with drugs IMHU. Maybe it's time for me to just workout to be naturaly big..lol..can't believe I just said that, but that's the way it looks. I just can't find enough pros to convince me other wise. I'm not saying or trying to convince anyone here to not do AAS..not al all! I just shot this post out there because it's been on my mind for a while now and who better to ask than you bro's that feel (or felt) the same way as me. Sorry guys..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws