over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it worth it?

bearpaw992000

Banned
I have been doing a lot of reading here on insulin, and my title says it all, I have read that basically insulin is more to help U recover more then anything else is this true? and does it really help I guess my question is to the guys here that have used slin does the outcome outway the danger. Do you notice a big difference? Well if I decide to do a cycle of slin I'm sure I will have many more questions......lol

Slin is not really that hard. I think the benefits outway the dangers. Just educate yourself as much as possible and ask questions if you need to

INSULIN

BP:
I have been using humalin R as well as humalog m-w-f for bulking with hgh and igf. I was out for a month and shrank fast due to surgery and three weeks later i'm back to my weight. I'm more full and leaner than before the pumps are great but the fullness is from eating clean carbs and using the insulin to transport the clean carbs straight to the muscles. I use quite a bit of insulin each of the three days and would never recomend this to any novice insulin user. At first the insulin was mind boggling so I researched the hell out of it and bought glucometer. after that it was all about timing.

I use split routine everyday: I use hgh-igf-insulin post workout. m-w-f
on the other days I do everything the same without the hgh-igf-insulin

6am: after my workout i hit 3iu of hgh(SQ) then 20min. later i hit 30mcg of lr3 igf-1 (IM) then 10 min. later I hit 15iu of humalog (SQ) then drink 100g of waxy maze starch w/ 50g protein isolate. wait 30 more min. and eat oatmeal and egg whites. so now it should be 7am.

9am: 5iu of humalin R and eat 100g rice with turkey and sip gatorade

11am: steak and a salad

1pm: 5iu of humalin R and eat 100g wheat bread (4slices) with tuna and sip gatorade

3pm: chicken breast

5pm: 5iu of humalin R and 100g of waxy maze starch preworkout

530: train/cardio

7pm: after my workout i hit 3iu of hgh(SQ) then 20min. later i hit 30mcg of lr3 igf-1 (IM) then 10 min. later I hit 15iu of humalog (SQ) then drink 100g of waxy maze starch w/ 50g protein isolate. wait 30 more min. and eat salmon w/ sweet patatoe.

I started off using just the 7pm: protocall for a while then when the growth stopped i went to 2 a days for the appetite spike and used the same 7pm protocall in the morning. after that growth stopped i used humalin R on one meal then two then three. the goal is to slowly introduce the insulin to your body and then build up. If there is one thing you dont go all in with right away insulin is it. This stuff is easy to use within reason, but start cutting corners and this stuff will kill you.

Last edited:
when you are starting out, espec if you are using Hum R and not log, try to workout in the morning. this way you can really moniter the effects and eat adequately to take advantage of the slin. Hazmat is experienced with slin and is using humalog for his last shot.

I've gotten the best results (recovery and not getting fat) by working out early and using humalog pw or hum R shot IM halfway through a workout. eat super clean for the next 4 hours.

Personally i think the short term dangers of slin are over exaggerated .....i really dont see a danger at all UNLESS you are really stupid.......even if blood sugar starts to go low consuming protein alone will force the liver to release some glycogen and thus blood sugar will rise!
The only danger is taken WAY to much or taken a shot and not eating 'why the hell would you do that'
Insulin is the most anabolic hormone which can give the best results to someone who knows how to train and has a really good diet or it could end up making you look worse than before if you training and diet is rubbish

Personally i think the short term dangers of slin are over exaggerated .....i really dont see a danger at all UNLESS you are really stupid.......even if blood sugar starts to go low consuming protein alone will force the liver to release some glycogen and thus blood sugar will rise!
The only danger is taken WAY to much or taken a shot and not eating 'why the hell would you do that'
Insulin is the most anabolic hormone which can give the best results to someone who knows how to train and has a really good diet or it could end up making you look worse than before if you training and diet is rubbish

Apparently you've never gone hypo. Protein alone is not going to raise blood sugar. You need fast acting carbs like simple sugars dextrose and/or maltodextrin. Even waxy maize starch works well. Go ahead and shoot 10iu's of slin and not take in any glucose and see what happens.

I agree with Scorpio

Sorry Adam, you can't consume only protein after a slin shot, hypo would kill you, the only exception is if you are in neoglucogenetic path, so your liver is alreadi making sugars thru protein degradation, but it takes at least 3 carb depletion days and 600g protein intake (and no carb at all, of course).

The only ways to have slin and eat protein only is the use of a long acting one and usually no more than 3-4ui, if you're able to endorse more that means you have a problem of insulin-resistance (wich is not a good thing at all).

Now I'm on lispro slin and I go hypo just consuming 10g carb less than the right amount.

Apparently you've never gone hypo. Protein alone is not going to raise blood sugar. You need fast acting carbs like simple sugars dextrose and/or maltodextrin. Even waxy maize starch works well. Go ahead and shoot 10iu's of slin and not take in any glucose and see what happens.

going hypo is no joke . its happened to me a few times and it wasnt pleasant. i agree you need some dextrose/sugars or you will find out the hard way.

BP:
I have been using humalin R as well as humalog m-w-f for bulking with hgh and igf. I was out for a month and shrank fast due to surgery and three weeks later i'm back to my weight. I'm more full and leaner than before the pumps are great but the fullness is from eating clean carbs and using the insulin to transport the clean carbs straight to the muscles. I use quite a bit of insulin each of the three days and would never recomend this to any novice insulin user. At first the insulin was mind boggling so I researched the hell out of it and bought glucometer. after that it was all about timing.

I use split routine everyday: I use hgh-igf-insulin post workout. m-w-f
on the other days I do everything the same without the hgh-igf-insulin

6am: after my workout i hit 3iu of hgh(SQ) then 20min. later i hit 30mcg of lr3 igf-1 (IM) then 10 min. later I hit 15iu of humalog (SQ) then drink 100g of waxy maze starch w/ 50g protein isolate. wait 30 more min. and eat oatmeal and egg whites. so now it should be 7am.

9am: 5iu of humalin R and eat 100g rice with turkey and sip gatorade

11am: steak and a salad

1pm: 5iu of humalin R and eat 100g wheat bread (4slices) with tuna and sip gatorade

3pm: chicken breast

5pm: 5iu of humalin R and 100g of waxy maze starch preworkout

530: train/cardio

7pm: after my workout i hit 3iu of hgh(SQ) then 20min. later i hit 30mcg of lr3 igf-1 (IM) then 10 min. later I hit 15iu of humalog (SQ) then drink 100g of waxy maze starch w/ 50g protein isolate. wait 30 more min. and eat salmon w/ sweet patatoe.

I started off using just the 7pm: protocall for a while then when the growth stopped i went to 2 a days for the appetite spike and used the same 7pm protocall in the morning. after that growth stopped i used humalin R on one meal then two then three. the goal is to slowly introduce the insulin to your body and then build up. If there is one thing you dont go all in with right away insulin is it. This stuff is easy to use within reason, but start cutting corners and this stuff will kill you.

Nice detailed layout. Thanks for sharing. how does the waxy maze taste mix? results been good with it.

Nice detailed layout. Thanks for sharing. how does the waxy maze taste mix? results been good with it.

I use Vitargo which has creatine added. It's fruit punch flavor and actually tastes excellent. You have to blend it though or it'll clump up on you. Much easier to stomach than dextrose.

WAXY

ALIN:
The waxy is great i got it with punch flavor. Very sweet stuff after the 15iu i slam two scoops and whey isolate mixed two scoops as well and it tastes good. The only thing that took a while to dial in was that inconsistant "R" That stuff was a pain in finding out how to eat in order to keep from going hypo. now its just routine realy. dextrose/fructose good, waxy best period.

results: the insulin shuttle is good for the waxy, the combo of the insulin shuttling the waxy, then the igf pumps and volumizer, with the hgh for cleaning up the little bf that lingers from the slin is all just a good train effect. great for mass size and staying with in reason as far as the bf%. you know how it works alin, everyone reacts different just experiment safely and find what works best. Investment ratio to effective results = waaaaaaaaaaaaay worth it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity