over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Levrone 240lbs and 5'9"?

yessssss Nabz my man

is that the one where he bends down at waist at the start of the routine and you get to see those iconic absolute godly , the best delts of the 90 era and he shakes his fingers and then gets up ??? lol

he overpowderd everyone EVERYONE ...

one of the greatest British Prix that was .

from the whole 90 era levrone was what I would describe

BIG & Beautiful .. what structure , size , insertions, posing , had it all.

God I know you screwed up big time in this life but please give me levrones genetics next life PLEASE please. lol

Overpowered everyone? Coleman crushed him at that show.

I remember seeing him at the 1991 Jr Nationals in NJ, he was up against Paul Demayo. Demayo was someone everyone knew but when KL stepped on stage at the prejudging, you could see all the guys around me and their jaws drop (including mine) he was slightly smooth and Demayo ended up winning that show but the buzz was this new guy that I was told came out of I think NABBA. You could see he was a champ in the making. He ended up turning pro very shortly later.

Overpowered everyone? Coleman crushed him at that show.

I did NOT say he won the show :) He overpowered as he looked the best to me big and beautiful , aesthetics. trophy is not what I am talking about here . but then I was never a Colman fan ever. Neither was I a Lee Haney fan. I was die hard gaspari , labrada supporter . we all have our personal preference mate that's all.

I did NOT say he won the show :) He overpowered as he looked the best to me big and beautiful , aesthetics. trophy is not what I am talking about here . but then I was never a Colman fan ever. Neither was I a Lee Haney fan. I was die hard gaspari , labrada supporter . we all have our personal preference mate that's all.

Nuff'said

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O91uBzK5M2o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O91uBzK5M2o[/ame]

Kevin is one of the most genetically gifted body builders I know. I've mentioned it on here before but I once trained with him in July after he took a long lay off. He was two weeks back into the gym and looked fit but not carrying much size at all probably weighing 210 at most. Later that year (beginning of October I believe)he was 243 on stage and in great shape. Blew my mind

Funny video with him in it

Most have probably already seen this funny video he stars in. I think it is amazing how fast he is able to change his physique. It is unreal how fast he gets into shape.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45gT5fu5PKU"]Burning Hollywood- (Official entry Orlando Film Festival) - YouTube[/ame]

Most have probably already seen this funny video he stars in. I think it is amazing how fast he is able to change his physique. It is unreal how fast he gets into shape.

steroids..

just the finishing touch

Kevin is one of the most genetically gifted body builders I know. I've mentioned it on here before but I once trained with him in July after he took a long lay off. He was two weeks back into the gym and looked fit but not carrying much size at all probably weighing 210 at most. Later that year (beginning of October I believe)he was 243 on stage and in great shape. Blew my mind
I have witnessed this with him also. He guest posed at our show weighing 210 and competed in his 240's just insane.

Interesting!
I'm glad you posted this. I'm battling some bad delt injuries and 7 weeks out from a show. This gives me hope. I'll up my cardio, chill back on upperbody, and continue BOMB legs.

It was interesting .......I got the impression that he wanted to be as lean and healthy as possible then the conversation reminded me of how a race car driver would talk about his car.....add clean fuel (chicken and rice), add nitrous oxide (we know what that is) and perform at a high level (train like there is no tomorrow)!

His pre contest diet was Flounder,Rice and Beans All the way to the show, For 12 weeks.

Dude was eating Fish only as his protein source.

Part of having great genetics is the illusion of looking a hell of a lot bigger than you actually weigh.

Flex Wheeler is a great example of this; the man was no more than 240 lbs at his heaviest, but stood toe to toe with many mass monsters.

Yeah it wasn't any illusion in this case. I've seeen him in person. His triceps are huge. Flex wheeler also had massive Arms. In person and when relaxed they looked round instead of oval shape like. Normal person. I think the diffrence is they didn't have massive turtle shells back then. Lol Some of th le bodybuilders now probably Carry an extra 30lbs in their stomache. Seriosuly though most of those guys had arms 22 to 22 1/2. Pretty much same size as guys today.

His pre contest diet was Flounder,Rice and Beans All the way to the show, For 12 weeks.

Dude was eating Fish only as his protein source.

How do you eat Flounder without the butter and ground pecan/almond coating? LOL

This is Levrone today. Must have gained about 20 pounds in a few months.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Sorry, the image didn't come through

**broken link removed**

Doubting his genetics play the ultimate role? Like one of the other mods, LATS, always says, "You can train like him, eat like him, take the same drugs he takes and you still won't look like him!"...that's genetics!!

Interesting!
I'm glad you posted this. I'm battling some bad delt injuries and 7 weeks out from a show. This gives me hope. I'll up my cardio, chill back on upperbody, and continue BOMB legs.

Just came across this thread and Sorry to hear of your injuries Bro, but glad your playing it smart. Best of luck in your show!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members