over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is markus Ruhl Human?

Jimbo

FOUNDING Member
Registered
Was at the arnold classic and I got to meet him for a few minutes. We know that pro BB are genetic freaks but hes taken massiveness to a whole new level. There is proof that volume does work but holy shit. Im 6'5 325 and he still made me look like a little shit! I hope one day he wins the Olympia, he would take freakness to a whole new level like Dorian did. Do you relly think that he does 35 sets per body part?:confused:

when markus was in venice for a photo shoot about two years ago, a bud of mine witnessed him doing chest and a couple of days later shoulders and yes, he said he did a shit load of sets but, he appeared not to go to failure. but, he did say that he used some heavy ass weight.

He is looking massive !! hope he is still coming to the Oz show :)

actually he is the missing link , LOL

seems to have potential to be thickest freak ever

can he ever take the O, hmmmm??]

btw when i was rapping with Ruhl and Cutler a few weeks back they both could not stop commenting on how thick and full i looked

no really , LOL

i'm prety damn big and can even deserve the word freaky perhaps but that guy looks like he has the double muscling like thems Myostatin mice and then some
i wanna see a DNA test to prove he is not an alien, LOL

Instynct with claims like that its time to put up or, well you know. Show the pics.

Markus looks like someone put the biggest body parts of each competitor ever and slapped them together-then you have Markus! :D

i agree youl have to post pics now bro :D

no wine before it's time, LOL
if ya gonna be in FL for the Nationals in Nov then you will see what is what as i hope the mags will be the ones running my pics soon after

btw KIWI ain't far behing Ruhl if BigA is right and he shows up at 270 stage condition at about 5 9", 5 10"
that would be right up there with the BEASTS
love to see him blow some minds first time out even if they probably rob him in regard to placing

instynct999 said:
btw KIWI ain't far behing Ruhl if BigA is right and he shows up at 270 stage condition at about 5 9", 5 10"
that would be right up there with the BEASTS
love to see him blow some minds first time out even if they probably rob him in regard to placing

KIWI is going head to head with Ruhl in 10 days. Unless he blows his condition totally, Ruhl will win it, but I reckon a top 3 for Kiwi. You have to see him lately :D

wow, big call, go get em kiwi!!
(cause you royally fucked up in your black boat)

Markus is freaky, awesome, i dont know why he is not in the top 3, politics is in everywhere, there are guys that you cant compare with him and take better places. He can beat easy Lee priest, Flex Wheler, Ray, Sombaty, What about Taylor and other pros, no way he is on the top 3.
Good look Bigkiwi, kick some ases there...

Thanks guys looking forward just standing up there with some those guys they been my idols for so many years, going to be kinda cool having my first show as a pro against such a quality field :) really looking forward to meeting Ruhl , anyone know how well he speaks english ? have no idea what I weighing will wait untill the friday after the carb load to see, don't want to look to skinny up there :)

ive heard him speak on a couple vids seems to do well .and dam what a first show i know im nobody but ive been fallowing bodybuilding contests since i bought my first mag in 1980 ,and that stage is where you need to be bro your just as good as any of the top dogs from the pics ive sceen

BIGKIWI said:
Thanks guys looking forward just standing up there with some those guys they been my idols for so many years, going to be kinda cool having my first show as a pro against such a quality field :) really looking forward to meeting Ruhl , anyone know how well he speaks english ? have no idea what I weighing will wait untill the friday after the carb load to see, don't want to look to skinny up there :)

tell ya what i give anyone 100:1 odds Kiwi don't look skinny, LOL

BigHeinz, no doubt Ruhl is a beast and almost an entity unto himself on sheer thiuckness, bnut aesthetically i doubt he ever will have the package as he never will have lines like many of the top guys--one hope though is Gunther did a real job on getting his l,ook together

d

i think markus ruhl is the biggest bb there is. look at him in his early days. can you believe this is him back in 1990 and in 1994?

1990:

**broken link removed**

1994:

**broken link removed**

2000:

**broken link removed**

now i know i can do this! LOL. i look much like him in the 1994 pic. but he is a bit leaner but my muscularity shows through my bf the same as his so i think im bigger

Last edited:
bigkiwi what show are you doing so I can find some pics afterwards and check it out. That's going to be awesome, good luck for sure!

Ruhl looks kind of sweat in that first picture, may have to check the tank for sugar. lol But you can't argue with his pure size. But I still don't necesarilly care for his look. I like the Rays, Cormier type bodies. Big enough still to look almost huge, be lean and sleak with the flat hard abs. Unless you can pull it off like Gunther and have little bloat and shredded abs.

instynct999 said:

tell ya what i give anyone 100:1 odds Kiwi don't look skinny, LOL

BigHeinz, no doubt Ruhl is a beast and almost an entity unto himself on sheer thiuckness, bnut aesthetically i doubt he ever will have the package as he never will have lines like many of the top guys--one hope though is Gunther did a real job on getting his l,ook together
Who wants to look beautifull today, this is the freaky edge man, no lines just huge!!!! :D
I think he beats Jay in almost 5 poses...

Doing the Aussie grand prix in 9 days. I to would not like to look likes Ruhl body but the size and condition he showed in the Arnold must be admired I think he looked very impressive :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws